Author Topic: AAS cycle little brother  (Read 5450 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Re: AAS cycle little brother
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2013, 01:11:49 PM »
no problem man, if its his forst cycle ever, anavar only at 30mg day will be good one to test out the waters,as they say.

can also do just test, but if its first one ,anavar alone will be ok.

anavar is not so good on lipids, but with that dosage, and a good diet, womt affect the lipids.

just test only would be better on lipid profile.

yeah, for diet, high protein, can have fats as long there is no carbs.

just do not mix carbs and fats in the same meal if possibel.

lets say, 100gr carbs before or after workout, this surely wont hurt.

no consecutive carb meals.

the carbs in vegetables are ok, 1or 2 fruit daily is ok too.

tell him to kickstart the whole diet with some 4-5 days of 1000cals mostly from protein.
he will see, if he adds 100gramms carbs after that, he will literaly feel how much better the body takes up the carbs.

after that, keepit at something like 1500cals daily, the results will be quick.bit cardio after workouts will help alot.

he will be a healthy 10% within couple weeks.

the body gets rid of visceral fat very quickly on such diets,this is scientificaly established.this increases insulin sensitivity, ie, need less of it to full up the muscles with more glycogen than before.

this is basicaly the opposite of what happens when we consecutively overflood the body with carbs.

this will help him to get a feeling as to how much or little carbs are needed,etc.

when we are less insulin sensitive, we need more carbs, we dont use them up effectively, and turn fat, literaly from the inside out.

Ok bro thanks again for your help. i will tell him about this.
Is winstrol only also ok do you think? i prefer he will take anavar but real anavar is very difficult to get. normally men sais that nowadays anavar=winstrol.

But you know, my brother is not eating so much carbohydrates i think. Normally he eats approx every day:

60 gr conrflakes,
4-5 pieces of bread. with meat.
2 proteine shake with milk.
1liter of yoghurt without fat,
Salat with 200 gr tuna+100 gr beans
1-appel
1-banana

What do you think about his schedule? too much carbohydrates?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2013, 04:50:30 PM »
i heard the same thing that often theres winstrol in anavar, many claim so.

either way, winstrol alone is bad choice,its terrible on cholesterol, this changes when used with little bit test.

the diet, thats not soooo much carbs, but its bit too much,or hed be leaner.

half them and up the protein a bit.

id leave the bread out totaly.and the cornflakes too.replace that with vegetables.

can add bit fats to that, that will give some satiety.

make sure to have the 200gr proteins every day.

he will do fine 8)
n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2013, 07:51:20 PM »

either way, winstrol alone is bad choice,its terrible on cholesterol, this changes when used with little bit test.

id leave the bread out totaly.and the cornflakes too.replace that with vegetables.

he will do fine 8)

After my deadlift competition on the 13th December I want to get really shredded. I am cutting down at the moment and it's going great but I wanted your opinion as you know shred that's for sure!
I am around 70kg in the morning and follow a natural human, ketogenic diet. On most days I'll eat 150g in animal fats and double that number for protein.
I drink shakes through the day, will have a small lunch then post training eat most of my calories in one meal.
I won't want to be taking more than 500-750mg of AAS a week
My health is perfect and I currently have 9% body fat.
My food sources are chicken wings, beef, eggs and leaves

Diet is probably fine honestly but I don't know what drugs I'd need. I am pretty new to AAS as well and I trust your doses over the other members here

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2013, 08:14:46 PM »

Ok bro thanks again for your help. i will tell him about this.
Is winstrol only also ok do you think? i prefer he will take anavar but real anavar is very difficult to get. normally men sais that nowadays anavar=winstrol.

Have used both this year with base test each time.

Winny did 40mg ed for 8 weeks
Anavar 40mg ed for 12 weeks

Easy to tell the difference once in the system. Primarily it's the dry joints after about week 4 on winny. Also one will look much drier on the winny especially if your body fat is low. The winny joint pain lasts another 4-6 weeks following cessation. Analogously, there are no problems on the var with joints. On the latter, one can train hard & heavy for as long as possible.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2013, 10:38:20 AM »
Don't know if this is his first cycle but if it is, 1000mg of test a weeks seems REALLY high when he can get great results with half that and a super clean diet

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2013, 11:49:34 AM »
After my deadlift competition on the 13th December I want to get really shredded. I am cutting down at the moment and it's going great but I wanted your opinion as you know shred that's for sure!
I am around 70kg in the morning and follow a natural human, ketogenic diet. On most days I'll eat 150g in animal fats and double that number for protein.
I drink shakes through the day, will have a small lunch then post training eat most of my calories in one meal.
I won't want to be taking more than 500-750mg of AAS a week
My health is perfect and I currently have 9% body fat.
My food sources are chicken wings, beef, eggs and leaves

Diet is probably fine honestly but I don't know what drugs I'd need. I am pretty new to AAS as well and I trust your doses over the other members here
ill help you, you have the sanity in the head,lol, that goes long ways in this "sport" :D

Don't know if this is his first cycle but if it is, 1000mg of test a weeks seems REALLY high when he can get great results with half that and a super clean diet
yah, i think its big error to take more than needed, esp for aas newcomers.

i remember my first cycles, low doses of deca and such things, the gains were remarkable.

what i remember from the blasts, is the coming down makes you feel horrible and the blasting itself makes you feel horrible too.
the body will utilise the gear it needs the surplus will cause sides in 1 or other way.

often ppl have sides already but they dotn realize.

but that was just a suggestion, christo basicaly asked what ppl think of it, and concluded its too high
n

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2013, 12:38:42 PM »

he will do fine 8)

Thanks a lot man!

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2013, 12:42:19 PM »

No. his first cycle was:

Test E 500 mg

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2013, 12:46:02 PM »
ill help you, you have the sanity in the head,lol, that goes long ways in this "sport" :D
yah, i think its big error to take more than needed, esp for aas newcomers.

i remember my first cycles, low doses of deca and such things, the gains were remarkable.

what i remember from the blasts, is the coming down makes you feel horrible and the blasting itself makes you feel horrible too.
the body will utilise the gear it needs the surplus will cause sides in 1 or other way.

often ppl have sides already but they dotn realize.

but that was just a suggestion, christo basicaly asked what ppl think of it, and concluded its too high

Last question Galeniko: do you belief in a cycle Test E/Primo 250/200 mg? in this case?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2013, 05:04:02 PM »
Last question Galeniko: do you belief in a cycle Test E/Primo 250/200 mg? in this case?
yes man, thatll be an excellent choice in every aspect.

tahts a very good and safe mix.

should stay on that for 6months, no less.
n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2013, 08:04:18 PM »
Thanks man, I'll hit you up via PM in January

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2013, 11:59:59 AM »
yes man, thatll be an excellent choice in every aspect.

tahts a very good and safe mix.

should stay on that for 6months, no less.

6 months?

1- after 8 weeks it will not work anymore. does he need to upp the doses?

2-Is it not hard to go off after 6 months using this?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2013, 05:00:32 PM »
6 months?

nah itll take some weeks till it even works properly,its active diretly after injection, but takes a while to get constant levels.

8weeks is way too short for enanthate esters.

and nono, it will still work the same ,throughout the 6months, no need to up the dosage.

2.going off always sucks,but this is mild cycle, wont be too bad.
the own test rpoduction is shot after first shot, doesnt matter if its 8 weeks or 8 months.not by much.

Thanks man, I'll hit you up via PM in January
anytime
n

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2013, 02:57:00 AM »
6 months?

He can take hcg while on the entire cycle to keep the nuts full .. 250iu on Monday and Thursday.. A lot of hrt docs prescribe that and would advise that if hes going on for 6 months..

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2013, 07:43:19 AM »
He can take hcg while on the entire cycle to keep the nuts full .. 250iu on Monday and Thursday.. A lot of hrt docs prescribe that and would advise that if hes going on for 6 months..

I'd be worried about estrogen levels going up using hcg during the entire cycle.
Also, I feel its counteractive to use hcg while on, since you'd be pulling your body in 2 directions. Just stay on the gear for however long you want, when you're ready to come off take some tripto, hcg or hmg (if you have the funds) and clomid.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2013, 07:57:25 AM »

Winny did 40mg ed for 8 weeks
Anavar 40mg ed for 12 weeks

Easy to tell the difference once in the system. Primarily it's the dry joints after about week 4 on winny. Also one will look much drier on the winny especially if your body fat is low. The winny joint pain lasts another 4-6 weeks following cessation. Analogously, there are no problems on the var with joints. On the latter, one can train hard & heavy for as long as possible.

have you ever stacked either one with dbol?

and if yes, how was it?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2013, 12:24:21 PM »
nah itll take some weeks till it even works properly,its active diretly after injection, but takes a while to get constant levels.

8weeks is way too short for enanthate esters.

and nono, it will still work the same ,throughout the 6months, no need to up the dosage.

2.going off always sucks,but this is mild cycle, wont be too bad.
the own test rpoduction is shot after first shot, doesnt matter if its 8 weeks or 8 months.not by much.
anytime

Thanks man!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2013, 02:55:40 PM »
I'd be worried about estrogen levels going up using hcg during the entire cycle.
Also, I feel its counteractive to use hcg while on, since you'd be pulling your body in 2 directions. Just stay on the gear for however long you want, when you're ready to come off take some tripto, hcg or hmg (if you have the funds) and clomid.

You can easily control estrogen with arimidex.. Hcg prevents leydig cells from dying.. A lot of doctors advise it. With a small dose of 250iu on Mondays and Thursdays estrogen will be easy to manage

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2013, 06:21:49 PM »
You can easily control estrogen with arimidex.. Hcg prevents leydig cells from dying.. A lot of doctors advise it. With a small dose of 250iu on Mondays and Thursdays estrogen will be easy to manage

But then you'd be running the risk of becoming desensitized to hcg and needing more when you actually decide to come off the gear. I've never ran hcg while being on, only at the end and my boys came back completely fine, test levels were in the normal range within 5 weeks of PCT. I've been on for almost 8 months now and don't plan on coming off any time soon, but if/when I do I'll be using the procedure I laid out earlier.

I'm sure using hcg here and there is fine, like every 4 or 5 weeks do a  couple shots and then wait another 4 or 5 weeks. But I wouldn't suggest 2ce/wk for the entire cycle (unless your cycle is 8 weeks lol).

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2013, 01:33:22 AM »

Primarily it's the dry joints after about week 4 on winny.

Your winy was bunk/heavily undersosed.

My joints dried up  DAY 2 on 25 mg e.d.
$

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2013, 01:58:05 PM »
But then you'd be running the risk of becoming desensitized to hcg and needing more when you actually decide to come off the gear. I've never ran hcg while being on, only at the end and my boys came back completely fine, test levels were in the normal range within 5 weeks of PCT. I've been on for almost 8 months now and don't plan on coming off any time soon, but if/when I do I'll be using the procedure I laid out earlier.

I'm sure using hcg here and there is fine, like every 4 or 5 weeks do a  couple shots and then wait another 4 or 5 weeks. But I wouldn't suggest 2ce/wk for the entire cycle (unless your cycle is 8 weeks lol).

You become desensitized when you blast high doses of hcg not low doses.. If your cycle was only. 8 weeks you wouldn't need hcg on cycle only after...there is a reason doctors prescribe this protocol...I have done 6 month cycles without any hcg until the end and have been on 6 months with hcg on cycle and I bounced back much faster when hcg was used on cycle.. There is a reason many doctors advise this protocol

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2013, 03:01:45 PM »
Your winy was bunk/heavily undersosed.

My joints dried up  DAY 2 on 25 mg e.d.

Just bc his joints took 4 weeks to dry up and ache doesn't mean his winny was underdosed. He may have better joint condition than you or never lifted heavy and damaged them like some geniuses that like to powerlift-style workout 4 times a week. You were also using 25 mg aromasin everyday on top of winny so it's not surprise your joints hurt after two days. My joints don't hurt at all on winny. It's different for everybody.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2013, 04:02:21 PM »
Just bc his joints took 4 weeks to dry up and ache doesn't mean his winny was underdosed. He may have better joint condition than you or never lifted heavy and damaged them like some geniuses that like to powerlift-style workout 4 times a week. You were also using 25 mg aromasin everyday on top of winny so it's not surprise your joints hurt after two days. My joints don't hurt at all on winny. It's different for everybody.
yah maybe he was fatter.

but winny and ais like adex realy do dry out the joints when lean, training triceps scullcrushers feels scary, like a rip any second could happen
n

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2013, 07:05:39 PM »
yah maybe he was fatter.

but winny and ais like adex realy do dry out the joints when lean, training triceps scullcrushers feels scary, like a rip any second could happen

Oh yeah..skullcrushers have mine feeling so tight and feel like they're ready to pop for unless i really warmup..always been this way for me even before juice. As long as I warmup with like 2 or 3 super light sets of skullcrushers I dont get this though. Maybe something to do with very little blood in that tendon connecting the triceps and the elbow. So I pump a little blood in there first with light warmup and all good for rest of workout  8)