Author Topic: PJ Braun and A.Singerman Diet for Genova  (Read 22180 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
Re: PJ Braun and A.Singerman Diet for Genova=Disgusting and horrible (video)
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2013, 08:12:06 PM »

1. He actually does have the max amount of muscle he would have as a natural for his size, although I do think he has taken pro-hormones which don`t do much anyways.  He has plenty of muscle actually. 
this i rather doubt.  his poundages do not represent that as being close to true.

2. He does move up weights and he has benched 315 for reps and does squat now ass to ground pretty well actually. He is not weak and he does go up in weights at times.
at times he does fuck all nothing,  which is most of the time. look at him.

3. He is not lazy and is always at the gym 4-5 days a week minimum with added session with that other trainer.
so did I at his age.  now at 57 I can see myself giving him all he handle in the gym.
not the days nope I can't handle the days but the quality of
my applied knowledge and technique will be what slays him
guy know nothing about intensity. 
He knows nothing about turning on the rage.
very few can do this.  those that can't. workout.  we (as you know) fucking train

4. He does know how to train.
no he knows how to work out.

My take is that his caloric intake has been too high as he does not know how to measure or weigh things properly.  He could easily learn, but everyone who has tried to help him has no clue either.  His help is always from people who are roided out of their minds who are much bigger so they have no clue how to prescribe anything for someone much smaller with less muscle.

He could easily learn this.  This mustard diet is just hurting him in that he will now think this is the way to get lean and that all other foods are bad or off limits.  This is setting him up for disaster in the near future the moment he drops this dumbass diet.  He will eat whatever is not nailed down and I would not blame him at all for doing so.

he should blow the fuck up before even thinking of dieting.  at this point he has no way
of knowing if he even can diet let alone comp diet.   few of us can do this.  those
that can't, workout.  we train.

if all you say were true then at least he would look big.  he does not.
not even bulker big.  me either but I am not disillusioned about what my reality is.
and that is my genetics are something south of goodrums and I'll always be a 165 lb. swimmer.
Don't mean I won't kick that ass all over the gym and won't have some hot babe oiling up my
back before I step onto stage.  and proceed to get blown away of course:)

this is going to get ugly.
we can only hope so my atheist brother of the iron.

team, no god.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2013, 12:57:44 AM »
This kid just cooked eggs and beef in the microwave.  ???
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2013, 01:09:48 AM »
Can't somebody call the retard dept of the state and tell them these guys are exploiting this Geniva fella?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2013, 02:41:13 AM »
You guys do realize he is retarded right?

I am aware that he has learning difficulties of some sort yes. Technically he's not "retarded" but it just a bit simple, low IQ etc, call it what you will. But it's these things which are causing other problems with his training - he doesn't have that "drive" to eat consistently and follow a proper bodybuilding diet - his mind is elsewhere a lot of the time and so the focus isn't on eating a lot of good, clean food. Not to mention finances to buy a lot of food or supplements. He'll likely always remain looking like that. I feel bad for him because he clearly has a lot of passion for bodybuilding.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2013, 03:21:25 AM »
Cringe worthy video from 9 minutes ago. Second half especially

Edit: Didn't embed the first time.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2013, 03:40:04 AM »

Poor Jason getting the "chill out" from Dorian :(

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2013, 03:49:59 AM »
lol dorian is the man  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2013, 04:24:16 AM »
guys like him have been around ever since bodybuilding hit the internet

there's Adam Ramsey, Rocky/Anabolichalo, now Jason...
comparing me to genova

troll

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2013, 06:06:40 AM »
comparing me to genova

troll
I rather train and be around genova than you ever.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2013, 11:38:03 AM »
comparing me to genova

troll

whatever you say Rocky  ;) how's Florida?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2013, 12:55:49 PM »
Seems like a nice kid, but damn he looks like shit.
Put a shirt on dude, maybe because he chews his shirt all the time, so he didn't want to wear one.

Ive heard people put my buddy Melvin in the same sentence as Genova, please, can't compare. Vince owns him in build/physique. (And brains).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2013, 03:27:13 PM »
i think jason looks pretty good for a short fella. he has muscle and strength. has no lower droopy pec fat no gut

he could look dryer if he cut his water but health wise that would be bad

he would look better if he could muster the energy to do 200 pushups a day on top of what he already does but i dont think thats possible.

hes not an intense individual, i think being intense could actually kill the kid
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2013, 03:32:30 PM »
i cant beleive he microwaves frozen ground beef and eats it lol i used to thaw it some in the microwave but never eat it like that wtf hardcore award goes to him

i like the effort hes putting into it all. i bet he will go vegetarian in about 7 years
A

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »
i think jason looks pretty good for a short fella. he has muscle and strength. has no lower droopy pec fat no gut

he would look better if he could muster the energy to do 200 pushups a day on top of what he already does but i dont think thats possible.

hes not an intense individual, i think being intense could actually kill the kid

The word "drier" does not apply to people with 20% bf..

i cant beleive he microwaves frozen ground beef and eats it lol i used to thaw it some in the microwave but never eat it like that wtf hardcore award goes to him

i like the effort hes putting into it all. i bet he will go vegetarian in about 7 years

One can only hope it was precooked - weighed - bagged - and frozen in bulk. I highly doubt this. Probably raw - frozen - microwaved. Only a godamn retarded mongreloid would ever dream of "cooking" meat this way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2013, 04:14:07 PM »
The word "drier" does not apply to people with 20% bf..

One can only hope it was precooked - weighed - bagged - and frozen in bulk. I highly doubt this. Probably raw - frozen - microwaved. Only a godamn retarded mongreloid would ever dream of "cooking" meat this way.

jason is NOT fat he has no gut flab at all. his whole body is compact without definition, he needs to do pushups to bring up his upper body definition
A

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2013, 04:25:17 PM »
jason is NOT fat he has no gut flab at all. his whole body is compact without definition, he needs to do pushups to bring up his upper body definition

Johnny he is easy 20% bf

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2013, 04:34:51 PM »

I thought his right nipple looked a bit gynoesque/puffy.

Gayer than talking about men's nipples btw..  :-[
O

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2013, 04:57:38 PM »
Johnny he is easy 20% bf

hes no where near 20 percent hes around 13 percent, hes flat as a pancake this kid eats no carbs only lifts heavy, he has no glycogen thats why hes flat

he lacks chest, he needs to be doing pushups at least 3-4 times a day. hes just not pumped up. to look good you need to do bodyweight exercises a few times a day and get in plenty of carbs

and i mean plenty of good carbs like grapes, potatoes, lowfat popcorn, rice cakes, apples, bananas , pears

he needs a variety of carbs. some carbs put you to sleep but are great for taste like pretzels and golden grams both wheat based

carbs that give you nutrtion =all your fruits

food that will give him energy =small amounts of fat all hours of the day and burn it off with pushups=will turn into muscle
A

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2013, 05:26:58 PM »
1. He actually does have the max amount of muscle he would have as a natural for his size, although I do think he has taken pro-hormones which don`t do much anyways.  He has plenty of muscle actually. 
this i rather doubt.  his poundages do not represent that as being close to true.

2. He does move up weights and he has benched 315 for reps and does squat now ass to ground pretty well actually. He is not weak and he does go up in weights at times.
at times he does fuck all nothing,  which is most of the time. look at him.

3. He is not lazy and is always at the gym 4-5 days a week minimum with added session with that other trainer.
so did I at his age.  now at 57 I can see myself giving him all he handle in the gym.
not the days nope I can't handle the days but the quality of
my applied knowledge and technique will be what slays him
guy know nothing about intensity. 
He knows nothing about turning on the rage.
very few can do this.  those that can't. workout.  we (as you know) fucking train

4. He does know how to train.
no he knows how to work out.

My take is that his caloric intake has been too high as he does not know how to measure or weigh things properly.  He could easily learn, but everyone who has tried to help him has no clue either.  His help is always from people who are roided out of their minds who are much bigger so they have no clue how to prescribe anything for someone much smaller with less muscle.

He could easily learn this.  This mustard diet is just hurting him in that he will now think this is the way to get lean and that all other foods are bad or off limits.  This is setting him up for disaster in the near future the moment he drops this dumbass diet.  He will eat whatever is not nailed down and I would not blame him at all for doing so.

he should blow the fuck up before even thinking of dieting.  at this point he has no way
of knowing if he even can diet let alone comp diet.   few of us can do this.  those
that can't, workout.  we train.

if all you say were true then at least he would look big.  he does not.
not even bulker big.  me either but I am not disillusioned about what my reality is.
and that is my genetics are something south of goodrums and I'll always be a 165 lb. swimmer.
Don't mean I won't kick that ass all over the gym and won't have some hot babe oiling up my
back before I step onto stage.  and proceed to get blown away of course:)

this is going to get ugly.
we can only hope so my atheist brother of the iron.

team, no god.

great post bro. good observations I'd say.

IMO it's all diet. like you said he knows how to train and he's got passion like nobodies business

in all honestly he looks like he might have estrogen issues that contribute to the amount of fat he holds and his inability to get lean. the other thing is I think he's fights true depression. with this comes binging. eating disorders. anxiety. a whole can of worms I don't think he even realised he could possibly have.

his first step is to talk to a health care professional. figure that end of it out. if not he won't get better only worse. it compounds never lessens. he's a good kid I wish him the best. if I was going to take him on as a client I'd make his doc a first stop. from there wed work to correct the rest of his issues.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2013, 07:42:02 PM »
Jason Genova needs some asshole pervert to pay him 140 bucks a day to do 400-600 pushups a day all alone with another man in a hotel room with tons of cheap food. i garantee  genova will look his best and be happy with how he looks at himself
A

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2013, 08:29:14 PM »
hes no where near 20 percent hes around 13 percent, hes flat as a pancake this kid eats no carbs only lifts heavy, he has no glycogen thats why hes flat

he lacks chest, he needs to be doing pushups at least 3-4 times a day. hes just not pumped up. to look good you need to do bodyweight exercises a few times a day and get in plenty of carbs

and i mean plenty of good carbs like grapes, potatoes, lowfat popcorn, rice cakes, apples, bananas , pears

he needs a variety of carbs. some carbs put you to sleep but are great for taste like pretzels and golden grams both wheat based

carbs that give you nutrtion =all your fruits

food that will give him energy =small amounts of fat all hours of the day and burn it off with pushups=will turn into muscle

LOL, thanks for the laugh

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2013, 08:30:26 PM »
Be funny if dorian flew out, made him train until he puked his guts everywhere, laughed and left.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2013, 09:23:12 PM »
Jason Genova needs some asshole pervert to pay him 140 bucks a day to do 400-600 pushups a day all alone with another man in a hotel room with tons of cheap food. i garantee  genova will look his best and be happy with how he looks at himself

assholes, perverts, pay, alone with another man, cheap, hotel?

Sounds around 2006 getbig

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2013, 11:31:03 PM »
lol @13% bf :D falcon must be jokin...