Author Topic: UFO in Thunderstorm  (Read 51024 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
UFO in Thunderstorm
« on: April 21, 2015, 04:48:00 PM »

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: UFO in Thunderstorm
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 02:41:14 PM »
I didn't catch any sound on that, but it looks like they're traveling through farm country.  No saying what things farmers get up to.  It's nighttime and storming and maybe that adds to it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 03:04:19 PM »
I didn't catch any sound on that, but it looks like they're traveling through farm country.  No saying what things farmers get up to.  It's nighttime and storming and maybe that adds to it.

definitely could be something prosaic

this video was posted by a TV meteorologist whose youtube page  is mostly weather videos (and no other UFO stuff)

the UFO phenomena (whatever it is) has been associated with being spotted near energy sources (nuclear power plants, hydro electric plants, volcanos, and electrical storms)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 03:37:29 PM »
definitely could be something prosaic

this video was posted by a TV meteorologist whose youtube page  is mostly weather videos (and no other UFO stuff)

the UFO phenomena (whatever it is) has been associated with being spotted near energy sources (nuclear power plants, hydro electric plants, volcanos, and electrical storms)

Yes, true.

It was definitely something to see.  Imagine being stranded out there, walking down the side of the road in the dark and rain when it happened.  It didn't impress me as being from space (especially since it looks like it moved up from ground level), but the overall effect is so strange, I really can't guess what it could be.  What could have produced all that energy?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 04:56:01 PM »
Yes, true.

It was definitely something to see.  Imagine being stranded out there, walking down the side of the road in the dark and rain when it happened.  It didn't impress me as being from space (especially since it looks like it moved up from ground level), but the overall effect is so strange, I really can't guess what it could be.  What could have produced all that energy?

it could have been sitting in one of those clouds

this could also be some kind of natural  earth phenomena that we just know nothing about

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 05:56:45 PM »
The first one is actually very interesting when you really look at it.  It impresses me as being missile-shaped and propelling itself, possibly with visible exhaust.  The only non-freaky explanation could be that the wind is driving it and it's lighter than it looks.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 10:35:44 PM »
Anyone got more UFO videos?  Post em right here.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 09:37:42 AM »
I've watched the second one a couple times now and it would be easy to alter both the light in the sky and the line that moves at the 45, so hard to invest much thought in it.  But it's a good one anyway.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 11:50:43 AM »
The first one could be be stationary, illusion of moving because the vehicle is passing it in close proximity. Like a cloth on a string tied to a pole. The "exhaust" appearance, don't  know about that. First step would be to drive that same route again and see if you can eliminate the possibility of it being a fixed object

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 12:25:25 PM »
Here's another take on the first one.  He says it was "color enhanced" and "slowed down" (but keep in mind you rarely know exactly what was done to a video)  It happened in Nebraska.

Yes, Agnostic007...I would keep that open as a possibility.  Good call

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2015, 12:30:48 PM »
another thing is that you can see a vertical line of difference in color that is at the exact point the "thing" emerges and leaves what appears to be exhaust.  That might show we're seeing a reflection from inside the vehicle, but who knows.  Great video/

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 08:01:03 PM »
good thread...we are not alone  8)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2015, 09:36:11 PM »
April 30th 2015

filmed by local NBC news in San Diego

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Mysterious-Lights-Spotted-Above-San-Diego-301729021.html

I'd say there is a decent chance this is man made craft and maybe just a big kite with lights

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 01:25:42 AM »
Disclosure is coming Children... ;) Tom Cruise won´t save our asses this time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2015, 09:20:39 AM »
there have been so many world leaders admitting we're not alone... would be cool if they just admitted it at some point globally would really put our silly differences into perspective.  and it'd be amazing tv ratings lol

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 11:42:06 AM »
Disclosure is coming Children... ;) Tom Cruise won´t save our asses this time.

there have been so many world leaders admitting we're not alone... would be cool if they just admitted it at some point globally would really put our silly differences into perspective.  and it'd be amazing tv ratings lol

They say a big reason that it hasnt been disclosed already is because the population wont be able to handle the truth and that there would be chaos. Anybody believe that?
i think a bigchunk of the world would go crazy and there would probably be "civil disruption", but after the initial shock i think we'll be able to handle it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 01:24:53 PM »

They say a big reason that it hasnt been disclosed already is because the population wont be able to handle the truth and that there would be chaos. Anybody believe that?
i think a bigchunk of the world would go crazy and there would probably be "civil disruption", but after the initial shock i think we'll be able to handle it

that and the powers that control the technology don't want to share it with the public and they've likely brokens many many laws in keeping this information secret

Also, these things (whatever they are) aren't running on petroleum so disclosure would likely cause catastrophic consequences in the financial markets

This is a pretty good book on some of the issue surrounding disclosure:  http://www.amazon.com/The-Presidents-UFOs-Secret-History/dp/1250040515

Richard Dolan has also talked extensively about the problems of disclosure

Here is a statement given a mock congressional hearing on the subject

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 09:41:54 PM »
really good points.
good video as well. Ive seen Richard Dolan on lots of shows before.

disclosure isnt as simple(for the governments) as just telling the people.