Author Topic: The Terror Within: Former DHS Officer, Julia Davis Speaks Out!  (Read 3029 times)

agenda21nwo

The Terror Within: Former DHS Officer, Julia Davis Speaks Out!
« on: November 16, 2013, 04:53:26 AM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: The Terror Within: Former DHS Officer, Julia Davis Speaks Out!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 05:18:08 AM »
Land of the free  ::)

If that is true its fucking sick. The citizens have no rights what so ever. And if you count all the shit cia and other agencys have done the last 30 years it would be a big pile of scary shit. If it was another country usa would call them terrorists and say god has sent them to invade the country and save the world. Its not for nothing a big part of the world sees usa as the biggest terrorist in the world. Dont get me wrong i like the citizens and would lovexto move there, a great country to live in but the leaders have no sense of moral. Its not mucj better then the kgb when russia was soviet

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 03:41:46 AM »
Land of the free  ::)

If that is true its fucking sick. The citizens have no rights what so ever. And if you count all the shit cia and other agencys have done the last 30 years it would be a big pile of scary shit. If it was another country usa would call them terrorists and say god has sent them to invade the country and save the world. Its not for nothing a big part of the world sees usa as the biggest terrorist in the world. Dont get me wrong i like the citizens and would lovexto move there, a great country to live in but the leaders have no sense of moral. Its not mucj better then the kgb when russia was soviet

like my italian friend said after his visit to the jew s of a

"your fucking country is a goddamn POlice state" lol

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 08:32:54 AM »
like my italian friend said after his visit to the jew s of a

"your fucking country is a goddamn POlice state" lol

Speaking of police state....do you think the US Military is donating $500k vehicles to law enforcement agencies to be nice or are they building up arms for all local powers for pending revolt?

http://news.msn.com/us/spoils-of-war-police-getting-leftover-iraq-trucks