Author Topic: Afraid of squats...why?  (Read 7733 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Afraid of squats...why?
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2013, 09:21:23 PM »
My inspiration

Easy 616lbs @ 77kg  :o

A

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2013, 09:24:03 PM »
^You know that's great, but I like the fact most guys don't know how to squat/never squat, so the squat rack is always free for me  ;D

I just hate when I see skinny guys struggling with quarter squats with no weights.. waste of a squat rack... but I even MORE SO hate the guys who will load 4+ plates and quarter squat going all tomato red while training their knees and looking like a total retard.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2013, 09:29:10 PM »
^You know that's great, but I like the fact most guys don't know how to squat/never squat, so the squat rack is always free for me  ;D

I just hate when I see skinny guys struggling with quarter squats with no weights.. waste of a squat rack... but I even MORE SO hate the guys who will load 4+ plates and quarter squat going all tomato red while training their knees and looking like a total retard.

It REALLY irks me because at my gym we only have 1 squat rack and 1 power cage.

24 hr fitness.  :-\
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2013, 05:47:24 AM »
thats why i squat or for borracho to admire my glutes'no homo'

You have nice juicy good gluteus maximus development friend.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2013, 06:22:20 AM »
Squats are a great exercise - shame I can't do them as often or as heavy now due to fucked-up knees.  :-\

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2013, 06:26:34 AM »
Chicks love big asses on guys it's a fact.  A man with well developed glutes has better thrusting power which means he is more likely to impregnate her. All your explosive power comes from your glutes/hamstrings and lower back. The more developed the glutes and hamstrings are the  faster you can run and the higher you can jump, your posture will also improve. Key to a big squat and deadlift as well.

If you want girls to like you, get your MBA. Bodybuilding comes last when your younger

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2013, 07:43:03 AM »
If you want girls to like you, get your MBA. Bodybuilding comes last when your younger
what is this friend?
l

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2013, 07:50:58 AM »
what is this friend?

Masters of Business Administration....it's the degree you earn upon graduation from business school

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2013, 08:44:37 AM »
Squats are a great exercise - shame I can't do them as often or as heavy now due to fucked-up knees.  :-\

same boat as me brother... thats why it irritates me to fuck when 'hardcore' keyboard warriors on here spout off about not making excuses, your not doing them because they hurt etc etc

how do they think our knees are fucked up in the 1st place...... c.unts!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2013, 11:44:33 AM »
you seem to be under the misapprehension that men bodybuild for women

lol

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2013, 11:53:04 AM »
given the site environment you may wish to clarify whither lol refers to
laughter
legs
loonyinees
love or
lust

lol x2

;D

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2013, 11:54:03 AM »
Chicks love big asses on guys it's a fact.  A man with well developed glutes has better thrusting power which means he is more likely to impregnate her. All your explosive power comes from your glutes/hamstrings and lower back. The more developed the glutes and hamstrings are the  faster you can run and the higher you can jump, your posture will also improve. Key to a big squat and deadlift as well.

Severe quad tear or knee injury resulting in wheel chair for life.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2013, 11:55:59 AM »

same boat as me brother... thats why it irritates me to fuck when 'hardcore' keyboard warriors on here spout off about not making excuses, your not doing them because they hurt etc etc

how do they think our knees are fucked up in the 1st place...... c.unts!

Absolutely, I'd love to be able to go back to doing squats every single leg workout but at the moment it just ain't happening. Had x-rays on my knees a few months ago and it revealed minor osteoarthritis but the docs said as long as I maintain my cardio then my knees should hold out.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2013, 03:26:49 PM »
what is this friend?

Ahh Flin!!!!!!!!! ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2013, 03:36:26 PM »
when I just turned 20 I had an affair with a highly desired  blonde woman who was in her thirties, an absolute knock out. She's a makeup artist for a living, does not make much money. Supports her kid.... One of the wealthiest guys around offered to pay off her mortgage for her if she slept with him and she refused. He was actually a good looking guy,and a cool cat,  but short. And she  has tight standards...doesn't date men below 5'10.

To this day she's still in love with me. I could call her up and she would pick me up at the airport and let me stay with her any time...fuck my brains out any time.

for all you guys who think money is everything, I hope this helps.
Single mother who is a makeup artist with tight standards and doesn't date men under 5'10...
No wonder she is still single.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2013, 03:50:20 PM »
chicks dont love big asses

they love big juicy throbbing cocks

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2013, 03:05:20 AM »

Still do squat, but bulk of my leg training is power racksquats from various heights off the pins.
Fucked up knees can make your work life pretty miserble

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2013, 04:28:54 AM »
but you have been busy building big chemical arms
when chicks see big arms their primate instinct kicks in

bitches love a big gorilla

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2013, 07:55:48 AM »
haha nice ;D and anabolichalo likes black women they love big asses.

I don't advise a newb weightlifter to go nuts with the squats right off the bat though unless he wants to hate himself for a couple years.  When I first took up lifting my legs were my best bodypart, they responded quick. The problem was as you probably know the upper body takes a while to build up unlike the legs. I  dont think anyone concerned with looking good should even consider training legs hard until they have at least 17-18 inch arms
This is true! All the black chicks I knew and used to work with,would always be looking at and making comments about my ass! They loved the guns too!