Author Topic: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...  (Read 13153 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What is wrong with people like Kovacs, Nasser, Atwood etc...
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2013, 08:07:17 PM »

colin cowherd

6'2 180 lbs under 50 years old and always exercised and ate relatively healthy, always vocal about how disgusting fat people are

he had a mild heart attack a few years ago

do you really think it's healthy to regularly eat fast food as long as you aren't fat?

E

Now its gotten even stranger.

The guy you posted, Colin Cowherd, is still alive.   Oops!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Cowherd

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2013, 08:14:37 PM »

Lovely teeth and eyes, to be fair!
to be even more fair, check the fashionable eyebrows, the man goes with the times ;D

yah, che made a good point, sudden death over long illness.

n

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #152 on: November 27, 2013, 01:22:12 AM »
I see we have an intellectual here.

I'm far from being intellectual. But I would take a  bet  that I earn more money than you, own a nicer house than you and have a better life than you. So for all intents and purposes, I'm smarter than you.

It is very obvious from your posts, that you are one of life's victims, someone who has been fucked over by life and left cynical and bitter and full of negativity. You have nothing positive to say about anything or anyone.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2013, 06:16:43 AM »
Still, it doesnt or wont prevent millions of dumb people to keep following the same path.

Having a body dysmorphia has nothing to do with intelligence. There are doctors, lawyers, managers who are competitive BBs or take it to the extreme and none of them are dumb.

Being prone to a body dismorphia has nothing to do with your educational background, your social status or your sexual orientation. It can cath anyone.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2013, 06:32:56 AM »
LOl I admire your passion but give it another 5 or 6 years, a kid or two, people who love you and rely on you. Body dismorphia will take the back seat. Nasser, Gregg and many others who passed never had kids and shitty relationships. No coincidence.

This.  Bah!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2013, 03:18:07 PM »
Oh I see...Eating "healthy" is bad since this guy did so and died at age 50.

Looks to me this is evidence in my favor, not yours.

Hope this helps.  :D

he's not dead, if you cared about sports other than bodybuilding you would know that

and he didn't eat unhealthy fast food on a regular basis like you

the point is it doesn't matter how "lean" you are, eating fast food all the time is very unhealthy and some day you mght be asking yourself "why did i always eat that fast food"

it isn't uncommon for a skinny person to have a heart attack as much as you like to think

E
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2013, 04:24:41 PM »
he's not dead, if you cared about sports other than bodybuilding you would know that

the point is it doesn't matter how "lean" you are, eating fast food all the time is very unhealthy and some day you mght be asking yourself "why did i always eat that fast food"

it isn't uncommon for a skinny person to have a heart attack as much as you like to think

E
???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2013, 04:39:49 PM »

E
skinny people are more likely to have FATAL heart attacks then bigger people

this leads to the theory that heart attack has to do with a number of factors having to do with energy via different pathways

for the sake of time, ill simplify. skinny people die from heart attacks more often because there body lacks the nutritional supply needed to keep the heart going. fat people have more storage of vitamins to keep it going after a heart attack

A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2013, 09:16:55 PM »
skinny people are more likely to have FATAL heart attacks then bigger people

this leads to the theory that heart attack has to do with a number of factors having to do with energy via different pathways

for the sake of time, ill simplify. skinny people die from heart attacks more often because there body lacks the nutritional supply needed to keep the heart going. fat people have more storage of vitamins to keep it going after a heart attack

I'd rather be lean and take my chances then be fat.