Author Topic: been rubbing olive oil in eyebrows for a month now... (pic)  (Read 13844 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: been rubbing olive oil in eyebrows for a month now... (pic)
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2013, 03:32:49 PM »
I heard there was some prostaglandin drug that make your eyelashes grow.
Someone I know used an eye ointment for some infection or something and the lashes grew a lot in that eye. Anyyone know about this?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2013, 03:37:58 PM »
I heard there was some prostaglandin drug that make your eyelashes grow.
Someone I know used an eye ointment for some infection or something and the lashes grew a lot in that eye. Anyyone know about this?
there used to be a jan marini eye lash growth gel and it got taken off the market. It was amazing. My eyelashes looked fake almost. It had gh in it or similar... Can't remember exactly but it was taken off the market. A real shame.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2013, 03:41:04 PM »
Rogaine is the only rub on product ive heard of that can make eyebrows, as well as stubble thicker.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2013, 03:41:16 PM »
Wait a sec 'ere ol Roger

By running olive oil in the eyebrows, they became thicker?

Thanks, I needed that!!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2013, 03:50:16 PM »
Now I know why I had a hankering for dipping bread in olive oil every time Bacon was around.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2013, 03:50:59 PM »
Now I know why I had a hankering for dipping bread in olive oil every time Bacon was around.

lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2013, 03:59:38 PM »
Certain vitamins are fat soluble meaning that they get carried through fat. If you aren't taking in enough fat through diet then your hair, skin and nails will suffer. My bestie competed in sept and afterwards her eyebrows were really patchy and looked awful. She had to fill them in with a brow pencil until they thickened up again.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2013, 04:06:41 PM »
So, currently i have an Erroll Flynn-moustasche/goatee, if i apply olive oil, will i grow a full beard really quick?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2013, 04:16:46 PM »
Certain vitamins are fat soluble meaning that they get carried through fat. If you aren't taking in enough fat through diet then your hair, skin and nails will suffer. My bestie competed in sept and afterwards her eyebrows were really patchy and looked awful. She had to fill them in with a brow pencil until they thickened up again.
True on the fat soluble vitamins. I hate plucking eyebrows while a lizard is under my feet.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2013, 07:46:36 PM »
there used to be a jan marini eye lash growth gel and it got taken off the market. It was amazing. My eyelashes looked fake almost. It had gh in it or similar... Can't remember exactly but it was taken off the market. A real shame.

I bet there are a lot of illegal prostaglandin cosmetic products on the market.

J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2013 Nov;29(9):817-20. doi: 10.1089/jop.2013.0075. Epub 2013 Aug 27.
Eyelash growth induced by topical prostaglandin analogues, bimatoprost, tafluprost, travoprost, and latanoprost in rabbits.
Giannico AT, Lima L, Russ HH, Montiani-Ferreira F.
Source

1 Department of Veterinary Medicine, Federal University of Paraná , Curitiba, Brazil .
Abstract

Abstract Purpose: Prostaglandin analogues (PGA) are ocular hypotensive agents used for the treatment of glaucoma. Hypertrichosis of the eyelashes has been reported in humans as a side effect. Eyelash growth was investigated with clinical trials in people using bimatoprost. Scattered reports of eyelash growth during the treatment of glaucoma with other PGA are also found in the literature. We investigated the effect of 4 different topical PGA on eyelash length. Methods: Forty New Zealand white rabbits were divided into 4 groups and received daily topical application of bimatoprost, tafluprost, travoprost, and latanoprost in the left eye for 4 weeks. The right eye received no treatment. Eyelash length was measured in both eyes before and after treatment using a stainless steel digital caliper. Results: Bimatoprost and tafluprost groups had significant increases in eyelash length. We did not observe significant eyelash growth in rabbits receiving travoprost and latanoprost after 1 month of treatment. Conclusions: Today, only bimatoprost is approved for growing eyelashes, and our research shows that tafluprost could be further explored by the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry. Additional research using travoprost and latanoprost as agents for eyelash growth should be performed in the future using prolonged treatment periods to determine whether or not these PGA induce eyelash growth, and investigate other possible side effects.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2013, 07:49:42 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2013, 07:50:48 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2013, 08:04:21 PM »
Mars looks great in that pic

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2013, 08:07:40 PM »
Mars looks great in that pic

Hasn't trained in some time now, but still one of the bigger guys on here.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2013, 09:26:09 PM »
Hasn't trained in some time now, but still one of the bigger guys on here.

Must eat heavy.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2013, 01:45:02 AM »
Emu oil works for my hair. I rub it on when im taking finasteride. Some of the hair seems to come back
$