Author Topic: New violent game going viral  (Read 5969 times)

the trainer

Re: New violent game going viral
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2013, 05:38:15 PM »
these kids are cowards why dont they try this shit with a big strong looking dude, they only go after old and weak looking people,

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2013, 05:40:57 PM »
I hate to say it Vince, but the only white participants I've seen in the knockout game have been the victims. 

But yes, white kids, mexican kids, black kids, asian kids.....all stupid.

in the US it seems to be a black thing. "happy slapping" in england was all chavs. russians and other eastern euros do it all the time as well.

might be worth pointing out that race and culture are pretty divided. take a black guy from inner city chicago, one from jamaica, one from egypt, and one from london and they're not exactly gonna have a lot in common.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 07:17:06 PM »
these kids are cowards why dont they try this shit with a big strong looking dude, they only go after old and weak looking people,

agreed... I hear "it's all about race" but I highly doubt a white dude named Chuck Lidell woudl get bitchslapped at a bus stop.

it's about weakness.  Maybe race is one of the criteria that people use when selecting targets, but if a group of kids sees an old asian woman at one corner, and Tank Abott on the other, I think we know who is getting punched.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 07:25:01 PM »
The "game" is also called Polar Bear Hunting.

The PC mainstream media will focus on asshole Zimmerman's domestic bru ha ha.

It's not a game, and the media treating it as such is a suck up to the Obama's sons crowd.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2013, 07:30:14 PM »
agreed... I hear "it's all about race" but I highly doubt a white dude named Chuck Lidell woudl get bitchslapped at a bus stop.

it's about weakness.  Maybe race is one of the criteria that people use when selecting targets, but if a group of kids sees an old asian woman at one corner, and Tank Abott on the other, I think we know who is getting punched.

That's true for most crime.  Its unlikely any predator is going to attack a prey it perceives to be as strong or stronger than itself. I don't see how this is some kind of revelation.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2013, 07:34:22 PM »
That's true for most crime.  Its unlikely any predator is going to attack a prey it perceives to be as strong or stronger than itself. I don't see how this is some kind of revelation.

And the things is, there are plenty of weak in the black community yet they seek out whites.  It is clearly racial in some level.  Wish the media woild quit referring to it as a game.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2013, 07:36:52 PM »

In 100% of "KO" attacks, weakness is a factor.
In less than 100% of "KO" attacks, race is a factor.

Therefore, we should be more concerned about people appearing weak, particularly since we cannot change skin color.

Get grandma some handgun training and a carry permit.  Buy your great-uncles some NRA gear and matching fanny packs.  Help grandpa dig out his Vietnam camo, and a 1911 too.

We can't change how we look (skin color), which is part of the targeting system for many, so bitching and whining about it on message boards is just plain stupid.  It's what weak people do - bitch and moan about the attackers.  HOWEVER, we can arm those around us to be ready -vigilant with eyes on the bad guys.  Toss in the training to cap attackers, along with some dressing as a deterrent, and voila, we are capable about doing something about this "KO" game.

I mean, aside from bitching about it on message boards.  That's fun too!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2013, 07:45:48 PM »
In 100% of "KO" attacks, weakness is a factor.
In less than 100% of "KO" attacks, race is a factor.

Therefore, we should be more concerned about people appearing weak, particularly since we cannot change skin color.

Get grandma some handgun training and a carry permit.  Buy your great-uncles some NRA gear and matching fanny packs.  Help grandpa dig out his Vietnam camo, and a 1911 too.

We can't change how we look (skin color), which is part of the targeting system for many, so bitching and whining about it on message boards is just plain stupid.  It's what weak people do - bitch and moan about the attackers.  HOWEVER, we can arm those around us to be ready -vigilant with eyes on the bad guys.  Toss in the training to cap attackers, along with some dressing as a deterrent, and voila, we are capable about doing something about this "KO" game.

I mean, aside from bitching about it on message boards.  That's fun too!

Its important people have a real sense of what is happening in the world. Facts are important and truth should be the pursuit of all thinking people.  The prevalence of black on white crime is something people need to know.  Our national narrative is dominated by the false premise of black victimization that is used to promote guilt in good honest people. It's cruel and abusive. The problem will never be addressed if people continue to make excuses for this type of behavior.
A

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2013, 07:46:02 PM »
I would like to see these chocolate faces try this shit with Groink.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2013, 08:44:32 PM »
I would like to see these chocolate faces try this shit with Groink.

I'd like to see them do it to Shizzo, I'd laugh as his head hit the pavement.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2013, 09:10:19 PM »
Its important people have a real sense of what is happening in the world. Facts are important and truth should be the pursuit of all thinking people.  The prevalence of black on white crime is something people need to know.  Our national narrative is dominated by the false premise of black victimization that is used to promote guilt in good honest people. It's cruel and abusive. The problem will never be addressed if people continue to make excuses for this type of behavior.

People should look at ANY group of youths and realize they're a potential threat. 

I don't think ANY black person should look at a group of kids and relax because "I read on the news they only attack black people".  I'm pretty sure black people attack black people all the time, just like other races attack other races all the time.

I don't think ANY white person should look at a group of kids and say "Oh, I'd better be careful cause I"m white"... Cause you should be careful no matter who you are.  You should know groups of kids have a new game, and you should mentally practice what you'd do in that situation.

Other than that - what "real sense" can be gained?  To what benefit?  ALL PEOPLE should watch out for ALL PEOPLE and be armed, as an armed society is a polite society.   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2013, 09:47:28 PM »
I'd like to see them do it to Shizzo, I'd laugh as his head hit the pavement.

They wouldn't be able to reach Shizzo

Me, Arce and HockeyFightFan would protect him.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2013, 09:59:08 PM »
They wouldn't be able to reach Shizzo

Me, Arce and HockeyFightFan would protect him.

They could just attack your white towels, that head shot would knock Shizzo unconscious.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2013, 10:13:48 PM »
They could just attack your white towels, that head shot would knock Shizzo unconscious.

HAha great comeback :D

Those legendary towels of peace...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2013, 06:28:41 AM »
People should look at ANY group of youths and realize they're a potential threat. 

I don't think ANY black person should look at a group of kids and relax because "I read on the news they only attack black people".  I'm pretty sure black people attack black people all the time, just like other races attack other races all the time.

I don't think ANY white person should look at a group of kids and say "Oh, I'd better be careful cause I"m white"... Cause you should be careful no matter who you are.  You should know groups of kids have a new game, and you should mentally practice what you'd do in that situation.

Other than that - what "real sense" can be gained?  To what benefit?  ALL PEOPLE should watch out for ALL PEOPLE and be armed, as an armed society is a polite society.   

Great, in a perfect world all of that would happen but the reality is we don't live in a perfect world.   What is the benefit?  Truth is the benefit.  I'd prefer to live as close to reality as is possible and not be turned into a zombie by the false narratives that are being perpetuated.  I wouldn't care all that much except that there are people who are insisting I believe the world is as they describe when it is clearly not.  They want to define all of us in certain terms that are clearly wrong.   
A

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2013, 06:54:33 AM »
In the spirit, it's exactly the same as the Columbine massacre and other mass murders committed by random people on random people.

Why did no one blame the video games this time?  ::)

The next step will probably be a combination of both, like an homicide game or something.

What a brave new world.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2013, 06:54:45 AM »

Dat dere Hyena-mentality.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2013, 08:32:35 AM »
Too bad the jew didn't die from the shoots. Would be an example.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2013, 11:57:00 AM »
Legit kick in the face 8) Too bad he didn't wear para boots.