Author Topic: ROFL Girl who got attacked gives speech humanizing her attackers  (Read 6437 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: ROFL Girl who got attacked gives speech humanizing her attackers
« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2013, 10:18:16 AM »
I understand our opinions differ. But she's not a better person for her forgiveness. She's a weaker person. Because it is easier to 'forgive' and be done with it (even though we know she will be haunted by it) than it is to commit yourself to a life of anger and seeing that justice is served.

She forgives because its easier than reconciling her very simplistic preconceptions about the world and how it really is.   From what I gather reading about her life, she is on some kind of crusade to save the "disenfranchised" of the world.   For her, like a lot of well meaning but naive liberals, victims cant victimize. She will find ever excuse in the book to rationalize why she was attack but she will never hold the perpetrator personally responsibly.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2013, 10:39:21 AM »
Oh Brother, she claims to be grateful for being raped, yet is determined to prevent it happening to others and even feels sorry for the rapist.  The western world really does do a number on the do-gooders.

A few things I realized after I read this article:

1.I must be a cuckhold, because her story got me a bit of a chubby

2.This bitch should be hanged. What an idiot.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2013, 10:51:27 AM »
Fucking worthless yuppie liberals. They need to be exterminated so that their way of thinking vanishes forever from the earth. Hahha I'm glad she got raped all night by a black dude. Epic irony right there

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2013, 10:52:46 AM »
She forgives because its easier than reconciling her very simplistic preconceptions about the world and how it really is.   From what I gather reading about her life, she is on some kind of crusade to save the "disenfranchised" of the world.   For her, like a lot of well meaning but naive liberals, victims cant victimize. She will find ever excuse in the book to rationalize why she was attack but she will never hold the perpetrator personally responsibly.
True...

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2013, 01:06:28 PM »
Her lack of outrage is disturbing.  These liberal hippy's are so disconnected from reality they barely know they are alive.  Someone put her life and safety in jeopardy and she is OK with it.  What a fucking idiot !

it's because of all of the white guilt that has been pounded into her head her entire life under the guise of "white privilege" education.  television, radio, internet, now their public school teachers have been teaching them this their entire life.  deep down these young liberal kids who are raised by their television sets believe that it's not those kids fault who beat her for NO reason.  they did it because of white people. 

I may be totally wrong and I honestly hope she is saying what she is saying because she knows that the right thing to do is to forgive her attackers (it is the right thing to do and takes a strong person to do it) and move on but from what I've seen i'm not sure anymore.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2013, 01:10:20 PM »
I understand our opinions differ. But she's not a better person for her forgiveness. She's a weaker person. Because it is easier to 'forgive' and be done with it (even though we know she will be haunted by it) than it is to commit yourself to a life of anger and seeing that justice is served.

No way.  Truly forgiving someone is much, much more difficult than staying angry at someone.

It's possible to forgive someone and still see that they are punished under the law for their actions

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2013, 02:04:03 PM »
No way.  Truly forgiving someone is much, much more difficult than staying angry at someone.

It's possible to forgive someone and still see that they are punished under the law for their actions

OK, Ill give you that there is a place for forgiveness. It usually comes after a cycle of emmotions and legal process that ends with some form of closure. I am calling b.s. on this woman and here's why. What Archer said is right: its easier for her to forgive than change her worldview.

There is a place for forgiveness in the victim cycle. She skipped past the cycle and forgave, without apology or repent. She did so because she's been conditioned to do so. People like her only empower this behavior.

This 'game' is fucking disgusting. there's no motive, other than the obvious racial differences. These are mostly kids who are sgnaling out the vulnerable ( women, elderly, outnumbered) and taking away their dignity by leaving them in a helpless heap and then laughing it off without another thought. Her forgiveness, which comes so easily, only encourages this shit.

The next elderly woman, or homeless guy, or kid gets blasted into a fucking coma so some little savage can laugh his ass off, you can thank her and her forgiveness.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2013, 02:06:18 PM »
OK, Ill give you that there is a place for forgiveness. It usually comes after a cycle of emmotions and legal process that ends with some form of closure. I am calling b.s. on this woman and here's why. What Archer said is right: its easier for her to forgive than change her worldview.

There is a place for forgiveness in the victim cycle. She skipped past the cycle and forgave, without apology or repent. She did so because she's been conditioned to do so. People like her only empower this behavior.

This 'game' is fucking disgusting. there's no motive, other than the obvious racial differences. These are mostly kids who are sgnaling out the vulnerable ( women, elderly, outnumbered) and taking away their dignity by leaving them in a helpless heap and then laughing it off without another thought. Her forgiveness, which comes so easily, only encourages this shit.

The next elderly woman, or homeless guy, or kid gets blasted into a fucking coma so some little savage can laugh his ass off, you can thank her and her forgiveness.

Great post

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2013, 02:11:10 PM »

Wow, spot on. I'd normally be sympathetic in this type of situation, but fuck her. With that attitude, seems like she should have expected it. And Haiti? Shit, she's probably gonna hate whitey even more when the HIV test comes back.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2013, 02:12:03 PM »
As bad as the so called "conservatives" can be, at least they're not insane like the liberals and hellbent on destroying the entire first world. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2013, 02:50:37 PM »

Yeah I think this is pretty accurate.  Good post

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2013, 03:39:22 PM »

I agree with other, great post.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2013, 05:07:10 PM »
This is a particularly relevant quote.  It's about rape but the mindset is applicable.  You can see the mental gymnastics the left will go through to rationalize what does not conform to their rose colored view of the world.

Note the role that black-on-white rape played in the rise of white feminism. Susan Brownmiller, author of the influential book Against Our Will, sensibly explained to People in 1975 that she had started out with the misconceptions

"of anyone growing up in the liberal New York City milieu. To me, rape was a screaming vindictive white woman and a framed black man.…But there is a definite rise in the percentage of interracial rape.…I think writers like Eldridge Cleaver and Franz Fanon, who tried to give rape an ideological justification, didn’t help. They tried to justify interracial rape as some sort of political act. It’s typical of the left to make a convicted rapist a hero."

Replace hero with victim and rapist with attacker and you get the point.

A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2013, 05:21:33 PM »

Agree with the good Doctor

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2013, 07:57:49 PM »
She obviously needs to be punched again.

This.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2013, 08:15:40 PM »
As bad as the so called "conservatives" can be, at least they're not insane like the liberals and hellbent on destroying the entire first world. 

I wish they'd just stop acting so, well, "assholeish" I guess you could say.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2013, 08:55:27 PM »
This is a good example of BRAINWASHING.  The government's approach is working.

But what do you expect?  The government has publicly announced they have repealed propaganda laws which forbid it's use on the American public, and that they will use the media to influence thought.

;D

World is going to hell in a handbasket.

Girl who got punched in head gives lame liberal speech humanizing her attackers [VIDEO]

Phoebe Connolly, who was punched in the face and laughed at by a group of teenagers playing the random and sometimes fatal “Knockout” game in my own obscenely terrible neighborhood of Columbia Heights in Washington, D.C., appeared with Greta Van Susteren Wednesday night to describe her ordeal.

At the end of her segment, Connolly used her platform to ramble on in a ridiculous, naive and distinctly Gen-Y speech about the importance of youth programs.

“I ultimately, I’ve moved past it and I really have no hard feelings about what has happened. And I just see it as another reason why we need to better support our youth with activities and youth programs, which is actually what I do for work, and it’s great to see teenagers do incredible things when they’re supported and empowered,” Connolly said.

read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/20/girl-who-got-punched-in-head-gives-lame-liberal-speech-humanizing-her-attackers-video/

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2013, 10:57:31 PM »
I wish they'd just stop acting so, well, "assholeish" I guess you could say.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YES!!!!  ;D ;D

I don't believe I hit you polychronopolous, so no apology necessary I guess.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2013, 07:28:47 AM »
I wonder if she  would have forgiven a white rapist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2013, 07:33:52 AM »
I wonder if she  would have forgiven a white rapist.

I am almost certain she wouldn't have. 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2013, 09:42:38 AM »
Getbiggers discussing the intricacies of morals like true intellectuals.
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2013, 09:55:27 AM »
Liberals rule the United States. Their power and support are growing. It has spread to Europe too.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2013, 09:56:47 AM »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh YES!!!!  ;D ;D

I don't believe I hit you polychronopolous, so no apology necessary I guess.

:D