Author Topic: how big can one get on just test, deca and gh.  (Read 16916 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: how big can one get on just test, deca and gh.
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2013, 11:37:08 AM »
thank god someone finally says it like it is,theres nothing to add.

chinese gh can work, but never as good as the pharmacy stuff, and you simply never know.

if one cant afford the pharma gh, he cant afford the lifestyle most likely and its best to just stay away altogether imo
the argument for ''Pharm grade or nothing'' makes absolutely no sense, think about it, blood work does not lie and I have seen the highest insane numbers off the chart that will make a doctors jaw drop off of generics. I know you prefer Pharm and that is an individual choice and preference but the bottom line is some good generics, not only work but work well.

Research on reviews and rep is the key.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2013, 11:39:22 AM »
the argument for ''Pharm grade or nothing'' makes absolutely no sense, think about it, blood work does not lie and I have seen the highest insane numbers off the chart that will make a doctors jaw drop off of generics. I know you prefer Pharm and that is an individual choice and preference but the bottom line is some good generics, not only work but work well.

Cost is a big factor too.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2013, 12:06:42 PM »
What do you guys think of Novo's?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2013, 03:14:50 PM »

ah thats true, what i meant, me personaly i dont have time for hassle asking 10 ppl if they know someone with good chinese.

theres good ones out there, but me, i wouldnt bother, i mean hyges, one batch looks like this, then the next one looks different, just even thinking about it makes my head hurt.

its individual choice, here theres doctors, where you can just walk in their office and get nordis, the orange pen :D

im neutral on the matter, i dont even use gh anymore.
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2013, 08:42:56 PM »
ah thats true, what i meant, me personaly i dont have time for hassle asking 10 ppl if they know someone with good chinese.

theres good ones out there, but me, i wouldnt bother, i mean hyges, one batch looks like this, then the next one looks different, just even thinking about it makes my head hurt.

its individual choice, here theres doctors, where you can just walk in their office and get nordis, the orange pen :D

which is what the majority of my clients use.. the purple version though. at least with the pen, you know what you're getting.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2013, 04:51:36 AM »

oh yes, I see your point, you are right, it is inconvenient and time consuming for the average person.

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2013, 10:33:56 AM »
oh yes, I see your point, you are right, it is inconvenient and time consuming for the average person.

Gal is talking about the swiss way of life here.
Damn....how much money you got hold up there in those notorious Swiss bank accounts??

;D
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2013, 10:39:30 AM »
The reason why pharma Gh is "more" reliable than generic is because those pharma companies have a whole supply chain in place which gets you the stuff right from production your source in conditions suited for the storage of the GH.

Chinese generics have a disadvantage here. The stuff might degenerate a little or even completely.
Most of the shipping companies provide cold storage at a premium cost.
$

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2013, 09:37:32 PM »
What do you guys think of Novo's?

I used a ton of Novos for about a year and never had any complaints.

They scored pretty well on the GH serum test as well.

8)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2013, 12:21:30 AM »
I used a ton of Novos for about a year and never had any complaints.

They scored pretty well on the GH serum test as well.

8)

Thx for response, I've heard good things too man

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2013, 08:37:35 AM »
I too have heard only a friends distant friend's brothers friend get a shitty novo.

Novo is pretty good stuff and also the nordipens.
$