Author Topic: hey Wiggs...  (Read 8898 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: hey Wiggs...
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2013, 03:09:03 PM »
i really really hate to fuck with old people but basille needs a kick in the face, he doesnt realize 80 percent of getbig wants to help him get off heme-iron, the other 20 percent are just trolling his sorry ass
He is just mad that Arnold placed him last in the Mr Universe and Goodrum has blue stars.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2013, 03:10:58 PM »
He is just mad that Arnold placed him last in the Mr Universe and Goodrum has blue stars.
exactly every day he punches that poster on the wall in his bathroom of arnold, he always hurts his hand when he does, then he stares at his generous sized forums for about three hours straight then goes back to bed after he has some chamomile tea
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2013, 03:23:52 PM »
exactly every day he punches that poster on the wall in his bathroom of arnold, he always hurts his hand when he does, then he stares at his generous sized forums for about three hours straight then goes back to bed after he has some chamomile tea
He hates you, me, wiggs and ron a cross section of getbig. But hey he did win the Mr Canada in the 70's against 3 people. But to his defense it was different back in the day but he won't get off that heme-iron.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »
Did we died yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2013, 04:17:49 PM »
Johnny Falcon is upset that I refuse to discuss serious matters with him. All that heme bullshit he goes on about! He even sent me messages inviting me to discuss his pet theories. The trouble is I won't discuss things with pseudo-intellects and thus he loses the chance to get some validation of his supposed knowledge. Johnny and Wiggs share a similar mindset. In short, they believe all manner of nonsense and can't separate science from bunk. They mean well but that is no guarantee they are properly informed. They argue with each other about who was the first to come up with the bullshit stuff! They literally are dimly lit nincompoops!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2013, 04:41:07 PM »
Johnny Falcon is upset that I refuse to discuss serious matters with him. All that heme bullshit he goes on about! He even sent me messages inviting me to discuss his pet theories. The trouble is I won't discuss things with pseudo-intellects and thus he loses the chance to get some validation of his supposed knowledge. Johnny and Wiggs share a similar mindset. In short, they believe all manner of nonsense and can't separate science from bunk. They mean well but that is no guarantee they are properly informed. They argue with each other about who was the first to come up with the bullshit stuff! They literally are dimly lit nincompoops!

Mr. Basile you make it very difficult to see you in a positive light. I haven't given up hope.

How about that dead "comet"?  Thing about severely intelligent people is they sound like crazy people to average people. Be happy I'm here bestowing knowledge upon this wonderful community and not out joining dark forces to keep all the ants in line. I'm one of the good guys empowered by the mighty God of Y'srael.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2013, 04:48:12 PM »
The more you say the deeper you descend into the abyss known only to the delusional, ignorant, and crackpots. Congratulations, you have earned Getbig's citation for bunk.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #132 on: November 29, 2013, 04:53:25 PM »

But he never took 8,000 photos of "shirtless teen lads", just to share his "hobby" with them.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #133 on: November 29, 2013, 04:54:43 PM »
But he never took 8,000 photos of "shirtless teen lads", just to share his "hobby" with them.
thread

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: November 29, 2013, 05:00:45 PM »
Wiggs is a good bloke. He knows I have experience and knowledge that could enlighten him. He is literally begging for a paradigm shift to save him.

There is hapless Wiggs almost drowning in internet bunk and he is resisting the life lines we are throwing him. Cast off false things....your bible is a good start, then the internet!

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: November 29, 2013, 05:01:49 PM »
LOL. ..delusional.  i'd backhand you one time and you would go crying to your mother. .short stuff. I'm battleship class..son. 230 pounds of "you wouldn't even dream of talking shit to me in person"  you are a dinghy  :D.  A  portly average black fellow..who didn't even get the good shit from being black....Hahahahaaaaa.  :D

I'd throw you down a flight of stairs and laugh at the funny noises you make...Oh...BTW....exactly how much time do you need to "own my physique? "  

Holy fuck that right there is hilarious!    ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2013, 06:03:26 PM »
man you have deep rooted family issues , i dont know what else can explain this hatred. i think you caught your son doing something really gay and know your just filled with rage ever sense then. I doubt your trolling you dont seem the type to troll, i sense alot of rage and hate though , but thats not good for an old fagget to hold all that rage, i wish u the best man.

but the heme-iron stuff isnt just a meme man u need to invest some time reading about it, youre lucky people like me and wiggs and others havent totally written you off yet and arent out trying to make you want to jump off a cliff. we are just trying to talk to you
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2013, 06:10:16 PM »
What you call hatred is actually intellectual discipline. Few have the vocabulary to express themselves in a cohesive, informed way. Wiggs is the epitome of a mind lacking discipline. Falcon is beyond saving.

They post away oblivious of the opposition of educated minds. They retain their false beliefs because they are truly lost and lonely souls. Coming to Getbig for some sort of validation is the stuff of

desperate minds.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2013, 06:14:08 PM »
What you can hatred is actually intellectual discipline. Few have the vocabulary to express themselves in a cohesive, informed way. Wiggs is the epitome of a mind lacking discipline. Falcon is beyond saving.

They post away oblivious of the opposition of educated minds. They retain their false beliefs because they are truly lost and lonely souls. Coming to Getbig for some sort of validation is the stuff of

desperate minds.

i feel bad if this is your personal truth man. you are like family to me but you dont want to go to any family dinners anymore , you just cry and pout and complain in your computer room my parents gave you. you have your little weightset and forearm machines yet still not happy, i hope you change and realize the truth about heme-iron
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2013, 06:23:50 PM »
Enough of that heme iron bullshit already! There is nothing there of importance.....move along.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2013, 06:25:33 PM »
Wiggs really is of limited intelligence.  There is something seriously wrong with him.

Black & unemployed, seems perfectly normal to me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2013, 06:26:13 PM »
Enough of that heme iron bullshit already! There is nothing there of importance.....move along.
Hememelt!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2013, 06:30:02 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2013, 06:36:05 PM »
I'm one of the good guys empowered by the mighty God of Y'srael.

Really, so why is then MAMA Wiggs riding WHITE Italian stallion  ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: November 30, 2013, 12:06:29 AM »
wiggs owning groinks mindframe... obvious in this thread
real men= no rubbers

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #145 on: November 30, 2013, 12:31:13 AM »
He hates you, me, wiggs and ron a cross section of getbig. But hey he did win the Mr Canada in the 70's against 3 people. But to his defense it was different back in the day but he won't get off that heme-iron.

I don't hate a nobody. I like Wiggs because he has integrity and posts under his real name. I respect Ron for his success. I do dislike a few people here who attack me but I never respond to anything they post.

There were many more than three competitors in the Mr Canada 1970.