Author Topic: Iran: Enrichment will never stop and this is our REDLINE!  (Read 1554 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Iran: Enrichment will never stop and this is our REDLINE!
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2013, 11:01:19 AM »
When was the last time Iran attacked anyone?  Like 200 years ago?  And they're the threat in the region?  Bullshit.

What is this crap about not invading for hundreds of years?

So what?

So because they haven't done so for 3489230480238420 years that means that THEY WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER attack another country.

All of you can guarantee that humans never have a change in attitude and motive. Nor nations fall in the hands of madmen.

It's like those mass killers, who didn't show any agression in the past,  get up one morning and shoot 20 people to death. Their neighbors are all over the media expressing how shocked they are because the killer never showed anger, but rather were quiet and were so friendly.

Get  out of here with that nonsense!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2013, 11:40:26 AM »
True.  We ought to delay it though.  Same with NK.  We don't want crazies with nukes.  The longer we can keep them from having them, the better. 

We already have crazies with nukes.... Pakistan, Israel, USA, and of all the countries with nuclear weapons,
guess which sadistic sons of bitches have either threatened to use them against their neighbours, or actually have?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2013, 11:53:46 AM »
We already have crazies with nukes.... Pakistan, Israel, USA, and of all the countries with nuclear weapons,
guess which sadistic sons of bitches have either threatened to use them against their neighbours, or actually have?

I give up.  Who? 

And regarding this:

The Saudis have always distrusted the USA since 1990 when they first let them install bases on their soil based on lies

What lies are you talking about?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2013, 11:54:10 AM »
Do you think because the translation says regime instead of country that makes it any better?

Just the other day a general of theirs said the same thing. He said they would wipe them out if Iran is attacked. Yet, every day with their constant support of terrorrism in the region, that is exactly what they do. Attack Israel every single day.

What facts do you have, nitwit? Other then your hatred of Israel.

First of all, the translation didn't say regime. It was Zionism that he stated should be wiped off the map.
Not Israel, not Israelis, not Jews, but Zionism which is a political ideology espousing wholesale genocide, and "ethnic cleansing".

So a General vows to wipe out an attacker if he is attacked? And you have a problem with this?
What would you expect him to do? Drop his trousers and ask the IDF to be gentle and use KY?

I have no hatred for Israel. I disagree with many of their state policies, and I see them for what they are.

What terrorists are Iran supporting? We know the terrorists in Egypt and Syria are supported by USA, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Qatar, ...but what terrorists do Iran support?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2013, 12:07:07 PM »
When was the last time Iran attacked anyone?  Like 200 years ago?  And they're the threat in the region?  Bullshit.

Try 600 years.

The only threat they pose is to Israel, and it is not a military one. They threaten the power structure.
Right now Israel is the top dog in the region. Iran is a self sufficient up & comer with the potential to usurp the silverback Israel, ...and Sunnis cannot afford to see Shiite Muslims gain the upper hand.

It's the equivalent of a grumpy paranoid 50 year old man screaming up and down that the 21 yr old kid next door should never be allowed anywhere near a gym. After years of confiscating the kid's baseballs, and screaming "Stay off my lawn", the old man is  just scared that one day, the kid may become big & buff enough to never have to take his crap anymore, ...and big enough to kick the old man's ass.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 12:14:38 PM »
What is this crap about not invading for hundreds of years?

So what?

So because they haven't done so for 3489230480238420 years that means that THEY WILL NEVER, EVER, EVER attack another country.

All of you can guarantee that humans never have a change in attitude and motive. Nor nations fall in the hands of madmen.

It's like those mass killers, who didn't show any agression in the past,  get up one morning and shoot 20 people to death. Their neighbors are all over the media expressing how shocked they are because the killer never showed anger, but rather were quiet and were so friendly.

Get  out of here with that nonsense!!

I understand what you're trying to say, ...but I believe your fears are mere paper tigers.

I prefer NOT to be overly leery and paranoid about the quiet guy who has never attacked,
And much prefer keeping an eye on the one with a proven & consistent record of aggression,
invasion, sabotage, and murder against their neighbours.

It was Iran spreading stuxnet into Israeli or USA computer systems.
And it wasn't Iran wantonly murdering American & Israeli scientists.
w

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 12:20:00 PM »
Try 600 years.

The only threat they pose is to Israel, and it is not a military one. They threaten the power structure.
Right now Israel is the top dog in the region. Iran is a self sufficient up & comer with the potential to usurp the silverback Israel, ...and Sunnis cannot afford to see Shiite Muslims gain the upper hand.

It's the equivalent of a grumpy paranoid 50 year old man screaming up and down that the 21 yr old kid next door should never be allowed anywhere near a gym. After years of confiscating the kid's baseballs, and screaming "Stay off my lawn", the old man is  just scared that one day, the kid may become big & buff enough to never have to take his crap anymore, ...and big enough to kick the old man's ass.

Wow actually a great post lol, lots of truth to this.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2013, 12:20:13 PM »
I give up.  Who?  

And regarding this:

What lies are you talking about?

I'm talking about when GHB told the Saudis that Iraq had weapons, tanks, and an entire invasion force at Saudis doorstep, in order to get their temporary permanent bases in Saudi Arabia. The Saudis were told the bases would only be temporary, ...but as we all know, there is no such animal, ...or at least there has never been a temporary US military base. Once they go in, ...they don't ever leave.

The USA claimed satellite footage showed Saddam was about to invade, ...however, Soviet satellite footage showed this invasion force was non-existent. It was the approval of US bases on Saudi soil that caused the huge rift between bin Laden and his family.

And as for taking him out in Pakistan, ...that's another fairy tale. bin Laden was a member of the royal family. No way the USA could take his life like that without repercussions. He was an asset to the USA, not the enemy they claimed him to be.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2013, 12:36:20 PM »
I'm talking about when GHB told the Saudis that Iraq had weapons, tanks, and an entire invasion force at Saudis doorstep, in order to get their temporary permanent bases in Saudi Arabia. The Saudis were told the bases would only be temporary, ...but as we all know, there is no such animal, ...or at least there has never been a temporary US military base. Once they go in, ...they don't ever leave.

The USA claimed satellite footage showed Saddam was about to invade, ...however, Soviet satellite footage showed this invasion force was non-existent. It was the approval of US bases on Saudi soil that caused the huge rift between bin Laden and his family.

And as for taking him out in Pakistan, ...that's another fairy tale. bin Laden was a member of the royal family. No way the USA could take his life like that without repercussions. He was an asset to the USA, not the enemy they claimed him to be.

I see.  So Saddam invaded Kuwait, and was not about to invade Saudi Arabia.  And you know this because a geo-political enemy of the U.S. (Russia) says so?  Rather, a reporter who reviewed Russian satellite images says so?   

As for our presence in Saudi Arabia, we withdrew our troops.  http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/29/international/worldspecial/29CND-RUMS.html

Are you saying Bin Laden wasn't killed?  Is he still alive?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2013, 01:02:45 PM »
I see.  So Saddam invaded Kuwait, and was not about to invade Saudi Arabia.  And you know this because a geo-political enemy of the U.S. (Russia) says so?  Rather, a reporter who reviewed Russian satellite images says so?  

Saddam was encouraged by the USA to retake its 13th province (Kuwait) that was slant drilling into Iraq and stealing Iraqi oil. Just as he was encouraged to attack Iran, and set back their progress or a few decades.

Kuwait was a part of Iraq, ...however, the British being consistently true to form, chose to partition the region and sow the seeds of discord on their way out. Throughout history, its what they've always done. This leaves a region (former colony) thwarted in its development, because before they can move forward, they need to put down the internal strife left behind.

They seceded the province from Iraq, took a family, and declared them to be the royal family of Kuwait, then put mechanisms in place that gave them a vested interested in maintaining the new status quo. If Dina were still here, I'm sure she could expound on this further.

They did the same thing in India as well. Muslims & Hindus lived in peace throughout. Then when the British were kicked out, they sowed such discord, Muslims & Hindus could no longer live together. Muslims formed Pakistan, and ever since both "countries" have been at each others throats.

As for our presence in Saudi Arabia, we withdrew our troops.  http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/29/international/worldspecial/29CND-RUMS.html

And the Persian Gulf war lasted for what 2 weeks... If that?, ...but the base is still there are 13 yrs.
Your nation didn't withdraw your troops. Your nation issued a press release via the NYTimes.
You till have a base in SA, and you still have troops there, ...just like you still have troops in Iraq.

Are you saying Bin Laden wasn't killed?  Is he still alive?

I'm saying he died long before the POTUS took credit for it. The rest of the world is well aware of this.
The hoopla and propaganda is for media mind controlled Americans. Haven't you noticed the guys from seal team 6 are dropping like flies? But I guess you thought that was just coincidence right?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2013, 01:06:50 PM »
Saddam was encouraged by the USA to retake its 13th province (Kuwait) that was slant drilling into Iraq and stealing Iraqi oil. Just as he was encouraged to attack Iran, and set back their progress or a few decades.

Kuwait was a part of Iraq, ...however, the British being consistently true to form, chose to partition the region and sow the seeds of discord on their way out. Throughout history, its what they've always done. This leaves a region (former colony) thwarted in its development, because before they can move forward, they need to put down the internal strife left behind.

They seceded the province from Iraq, took a family, and declared them to be the royal family of Kuwait, then put mechanisms in place that gave them a vested interested in maintaining the new status quo. If Dina were still here, I'm sure she could expound on this further.

They did the same thing in India as well. Muslims & Hindus lived in peace throughout. Then when the British were kicked out, they sowed such discord, Muslims & Hindus could no longer live together. Muslims formed Pakistan, and ever since both "countries" have been at each others throats.

I'm saying he died long before the POTUS took credit for it. The rest of the world is well aware of this.
The hoopla and propaganda is for media mind controlled Americans. Haven't you noticed the guys from seal team 6 are dropping like flies? But I guess you thought that was just coincidence right?

Saddam invaded Kuwait, a sovereign country, because the U.S. told him too?  When did this happen and who specifically in the United States government told Saddam to invade Kuwait? 

The rest of the world is well aware that Bin Laden died long before he was killed in Pakistan?  Why isn't the rest of the world talking about this?  And who kill him (and when)? 

No, I haven't noticed the guys from Seal Team 6 dropping like flies.  Are you suggesting they are being murdered?  If so, by whom? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2013, 01:10:41 PM »
 ::)   ::)  Seriously, stop wasting my time. no one could be this obtuse.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2013, 01:13:15 PM »
::)   ::)  Seriously, stop wasting my time. no one could be this obtuse.

I apologize for not having access to this blockbuster information, but I'm just trying to get educated here. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2013, 02:47:02 PM »
I apologize for not having access to this blockbuster information, but I'm just trying to get educated here. 

While Saddam Hussein was attacking Iran, and blowing up & destroying both Iran & Iraq in the process, the USA was breaking its own sanctions against Iran by supplying Iran with weapons, ...at the same time it was supplying Iraq with weapons, prolonging the fighting, death, and destruction in both countries, while funnelling those profits into financing terrorists in Nicaragua to rape nuns and overthrow democratically elected governments... Anyway I digress, ...while Iraq was preoccupied doing America's / Israel's dirty work, Kuwait was busy stealing from Iraq.

After the war with Iran ended, Iraq was finally free to turn it's attention to it's greedy little neighbour Kuwait who had been slant drilling into Iraqi oil fields. Before invading Kuwait, he sought permission from his handlers to do it. That permission was not only granted, but was the request itself was the very thing the USA both wanted & needed to further their goals of getting bases on Saudi soil, and usher in their "New World Order".

That was probably the only time I can recall when Israel took orders from the USA, and not the other way around.

Saddam was right about one thing... It was the start of "the mother of all battles.", and the start of CNN.

Picture Florida seceding from the USA with the assistance of China, ...if that wasn't bad enough, then they start stealing oil from Texas. No way a broke, energy starved battle hardened USA puts up with that. They'd be sending troops in lickety split, especially if Israel wanted a little orange juice for breakfast.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 03:39:06 PM »
While Saddam Hussein was attacking Iran, and blowing up & destroying both Iran & Iraq in the process, the USA was breaking its own sanctions against Iran by supplying Iran with weapons, ...at the same time it was supplying Iraq with weapons, prolonging the fighting, death, and destruction in both countries, while funnelling those profits into financing terrorists in Nicaragua to rape nuns and overthrow democratically elected governments... Anyway I digress, ...while Iraq was preoccupied doing America's / Israel's dirty work, Kuwait was busy stealing from Iraq.

After the war with Iran ended, Iraq was finally free to turn it's attention to it's greedy little neighbour Kuwait who had been slant drilling into Iraqi oil fields. Before invading Kuwait, he sought permission from his handlers to do it. That permission was not only granted, but was the request itself was the very thing the USA both wanted & needed to further their goals of getting bases on Saudi soil, and usher in their "New World Order".

That was probably the only time I can recall when Israel took orders from the USA, and not the other way around.

Saddam was right about one thing... It was the start of "the mother of all battles.", and the start of CNN.

Picture Florida seceding from the USA with the assistance of China, ...if that wasn't bad enough, then they start stealing oil from Texas. No way a broke, energy starved battle hardened USA puts up with that. They'd be sending troops in lickety split, especially if Israel wanted a little orange juice for breakfast.

Thanks for answering.  Now what about the other claims you made?   You said the rest of the world is well aware that Bin Laden died long before he was killed in Pakistan.  Why isn't the rest of the world talking about this?  And who kill him (and when)? 

Regarding Seal Team 6, are you suggesting they are being murdered?  If so, by whom?