Author Topic: Bill Ayers confesses that he wrote Obama's Dreams From My Father!  (Read 2108 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bill Ayers confesses that he wrote Obama's Dreams From My Father!
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2013, 01:12:06 PM »
Ayers was obama bff for years at annemburg center, politcs, etc.  

No difference between these two

agree 100%, but that's the not issue... the issue is him suddenly being 'credible' in 2013 and he was a bold faced liar in 2008.   we all know the version of his story we're getting now is most flattering to him, and most useful for his goals of selling a book.  He still claims he didn't plan the prez run that we all know he did - BUT now he's claiming he wrote the book together?  its' like the dude just changes details whenever convenient, and voila, it's not even libs giving him credibility - it's conservatives such as yourself!

Ayers was full of shit in 1970, full of shit in 2008, and full of shit in 2013.  Accept it, and stop lending crediblity to whatever tales he spins this week.  We all know, by 2016, he will have a new version of things, and repubs will be all like "See? I knew it!", completely ignoring he lied in 1970, 2008, 2013, etc.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2013, 03:19:45 PM »
agree 100%, but that's the not issue... the issue is him suddenly being 'credible' in 2013 and he was a bold faced liar in 2008.   we all know the version of his story we're getting now is most flattering to him, and most useful for his goals of selling a book.  He still claims he didn't plan the prez run that we all know he did - BUT now he's claiming he wrote the book together?  its' like the dude just changes details whenever convenient, and voila, it's not even libs giving him credibility - it's conservatives such as yourself!

Ayers was full of shit in 1970, full of shit in 2008, and full of shit in 2013.  Accept it, and stop lending crediblity to whatever tales he spins this week.  We all know, by 2016, he will have a new version of things, and repubs will be all like "See? I knew it!", completely ignoring he lied in 1970, 2008, 2013, etc.

"Changes details when convenient".  Hmmmmm that kinda sounds familiar.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2013, 03:24:32 PM »
"Changes details when convenient".  Hmmmmm that kinda sounds familiar.

i get a lot of shit wrong, sure.  But I'm fine with labeling just about all mainstream news outlets as not credible.  and once a person tells an obvious lie, I don't consider them credible.  Think about politicians... they get caught lying, they admist something small.  then something big.  then something bigger... all the while denying more and more.  Herman cain got my goat in 2012.  Dude was SUCH an obvious liar... yet so many people believed him.  Even when caught on little lies... he keps admitting small things, but OH, these 8 are lying...  In the end, he owned all of it (through his spokeswoman, I believe) then just stopped talking about it.

I look fwd to a day when a politician admits everything, just owns it.  "I screwed up". 

anyway, back to the topic, you can attack me, sure, i'm a mess and i troll at times... but attacking me doesn't change the fact that Ayers sure ain't credible, dude.  He lied in 2008 about how close they were... yet NOW we're supposed to believe this "limited" connection?  Oh brother... once obama is out of office, he'll probably write a book telling all about how involved he was lol... and conservatives will call him credible then too.   Dude's a liar, plain and simple.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2013, 03:31:49 PM »
i get a lot of shit wrong, sure.  But I'm fine with labeling just about all mainstream news outlets as not credible.  and once a person tells an obvious lie, I don't consider them credible.  Think about politicians... they get caught lying, they admist something small.  then something big.  then something bigger... all the while denying more and more.  Herman cain got my goat in 2012.  Dude was SUCH an obvious liar... yet so many people believed him.  Even when caught on little lies... he keps admitting small things, but OH, these 8 are lying...  In the end, he owned all of it (through his spokeswoman, I believe) then just stopped talking about it.

I look fwd to a day when a politician admits everything, just owns it.  "I screwed up". 

anyway, back to the topic, you can attack me, sure, i'm a mess and i troll at times... but attacking me doesn't change the fact that Ayers sure ain't credible, dude.  He lied in 2008 about how close they were... yet NOW we're supposed to believe this "limited" connection?  Oh brother... once obama is out of office, he'll probably write a book telling all about how involved he was lol... and conservatives will call him credible then too.   Dude's a liar, plain and simple.

Haha.  I was referring to Obama, not you. 

Mini-melt.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2013, 11:32:35 PM »
Haha.  I was referring to Obama, not you. 

Mini-melt.   ;D

:D    ;D