Author Topic: hey Wiggs...  (Read 9002 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: hey Wiggs...
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2013, 01:20:10 AM »
groink was winning this round untill he slid throwing hands into the mix

groink has been very vocal about others acting tough on the internetz

bit of an own goal

i am also convinced that wiggs is one more theory away from the nut house

Except that I'm obviously joking. As is he.  We are a car ride from each other... you don't see anyone heing challenged to a fight.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2013, 01:22:38 AM »
Leave the weed out of this. 

I could not agree more. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2013, 01:50:08 AM »
You are delusional gramps. I'm two inches shorter than you Shaq ::) ;D You'd do nothing of the sort. You're a C-5 cargo plane, I'm an F-22 fighter plane. ;D I don't talk shit in person. I'd wait for you to do whatever it is you think you'd do and than it'd be over before you knew it, that quick. Then I'd here some excuse about it not being fair because I'm a Hebrew or your fish stick legs gave out on you.

"I'd throw you down a flight of stairs and laugh at the funny noises you make..." This is pretty funny. lolol. It would never happen, I have the balance, agility and awareness of a large jungle cat. You're too slow and too old and I don't make a habit of beating on old men. You're so slow people would think I played the knock out game with you. hahahahaha

Oh about that last part...um....whatever.  ;D

Wiggs you're a retard with this Nibiru bullshit but this was good.  ;D
A

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2013, 02:13:46 AM »
Except that I'm obviously joking. As is he.  We are a car ride from each other... you don't see anyone heing challenged to a fight.

calm down tren head  :-*
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2013, 03:14:56 AM »
Any of you seen the International Space Station?

http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/index.cfm#.Uph3DsRDuEE

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2013, 06:02:59 AM »
Looks like it ain't over yet....Zombie comet?
From Sky & Telescope Magazine - Did Comet ISON (C/2012 S1) survive its close passage around the Sun? Maybe, or maybe not. The comet's head dwindled away to nothing, and most of its dust and debris tail apparently evaporated. But several hours after perihelion what had been a headless ghost seemed to brighten as if renewed.
Stay tuned

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2013, 06:04:11 AM »
It hit "reality" and disintegrated like 8 thousand astronomers predicted
Bwahaha.    ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2013, 06:11:36 AM »
Wiggs, please use the tin foil strictly to protect your hash from humidity.

ganero76

« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2013, 06:18:07 AM »
Wiggs is a moron.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2013, 06:56:05 AM »
Groink and I were clearly fucking around come on now. Did you not see the smiley emoticons?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2013, 06:58:42 AM »
BBCtards for you

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25143861

Comet Ison, or some part of it, may have survived its encounter with the Sun, say scientists.

The giant ball of ice and dust was initially declared dead when it failed to re-emerge from behind the star with the expected brightness.

All that could be seen was a dull smudge in space telescope images - its nucleus and tail assumed destroyed.

But recent pictures have indicated a brightening of what may be a small fragment of the comet.

Astronomers admit to being surprised and delighted, but now caution that anything could happen in the coming hours and days.

This remnant of Ison could continue to brighten, or it could simply fizzle out altogether.

"We've been following this comet for a year now and all the way it has been surprising us and confusing us," said astrophysicist Karl Battams, who operates the US space agency-funded Sungrazing Comets Project.

"It's just typical that right at the end, when we said, 'yes, it has faded out, it's died, we've lost it in the Sun', that a couple of hours later it should pop right back up again," he told BBC News.

The European Space Agency (Esa), too, which had been among the first organisations to call the death of Ison, has had to re-assess the situation. A small part of the nucleus may be intact, its experts say.

How much of the once 2km-wide hunk of dirty ice could have survived is impossible to say.

Passing just 1.2 million km above the surface of the Sun would have severely disrupted Ison. Its ices would have vaporized rapidly in temperatures over 2,000C. And the immense gravity of the star would also have pulled and squeezed on the object as it tumbled end over end.

Karl Battams said: "We would like people to give us a couple of days, just to look at more images as they come from the spacecraft, and that will allow us to assess the brightness of the object that we're seeing now, and how that brightness changes.

"That will give us an idea of maybe what the object is composed of and what it might do in the coming days and weeks."

Whatever happens next, comets are going to be a big feature in the news over the next year.

In 11 months' time, Comet Siding Spring will breeze past Mars at a distance of little more than 100,000km. And then in November 2014, Esa's Rosetta mission will attempt to place a probe on the nucleus of Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko.

So now, let me tell you all what will happen next, it was altered by its trip around the sun. As it continues it's previously predicted path, it will continue to gain in strength and in brightness. It may even change colors from the blue to a red.  There's rumor that is accompanied by something else unknown. More to come on that.

You will hear tomorrow or the next few days that previous reports of Ison's demise were greatly exaggerated or premature. The coma of this object did indeed survive...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2013, 07:10:11 AM »
TEAM ISON MAKIN' IT HAPPEN!

BEEN SWOL, GON' STAY SWOL!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2013, 07:11:02 AM »
Whose laughing now dipshits?

I thought it was dead. Not only is it not dead, it's going to do exactly as I said it would.

Fuck NASA, Fuck European Space station, Fuck CNN, Fuck BBC, Fuck astronomers,

Listen to Wiggs, your number one source for the truth before it's true.  :-*

I'm glad you all had your laughs and now you look like fools.

Guess what else?......................Th e real Hebrews are Black! Aliens are demons and God is real. Dwell on that. :-*

Stay tuned for more truth as it becomes available from me. Throw your televisions away and tune in to Wiggs.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »
i have heard the real hebrews be black speak on this

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2013, 07:21:59 AM »
i have heard the real hebrews be black speak on this

;) ;D

You all know the deal. This is why Ron, Adonis, and Onemorerep don't say shit on the subject cause they know better then to set themselves up to look like fools because that's certainly what would happen. They know sooner than later it's going to come out and they'd look like morons so they keep their mouths shut and let the real Hebrew do his job.

There is no defense against the truth. This is why 1 Wiggs can defeat an army of Getbiggers numerous as the sand on the earth. Because I have the ultimate weapon, THE TRUTH.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2013, 07:22:26 AM »
To argue with someone who is crazy is just as crazy.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2013, 07:24:09 AM »
;) ;D

You all know the deal. This is why Ron, Adonis, and Onemorerep don't say shit on the subject cause they know better then to set themselves up to look like fools because that's certainly what would happen. They know sooner than later it's going to come out and they'd look like morons so the stay keep their mouths shut and let the real Hebrew do his job.
;D Wiggens > Hebrews

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2013, 07:24:54 AM »
I read somewhere a few days ago, that if it survived it's pass around the sun, the comet will be visible from dec. 2 -6th. So obviously, many people have predicted it going both ways.

Nothing to see here folks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2013, 07:25:02 AM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2013, 07:25:48 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2013, 07:26:49 AM »
I read somewhere a few days ago, that if it survived it's pass around the sun, the comet will be visible from dec. 2 -6th. So obviously, many people have predicted it going both ways.

Nothing to see here folks.

Shut up. I've been saying what it was going to do for a months and your dates are off.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2013, 07:28:50 AM »
Wiggs, please use the tin foil strictly to protect your hash from humidity.

QFT, LOL!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2013, 07:32:11 AM »
QFT, LOL!

Well Mr. Basile, looks like your blue stars are more dead than Ison.  CNN and now BBC, should I go on?

(low blow, but you asked for it)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2013, 07:40:58 AM »
Shut up. I've been saying what it was going to do for a months and your dates are off.
Dude I have no interest in the comet whatsoever. Even I came across both scenarios. Some people thought it would disintegrate, and others thought it could survive the sun.

You are not making any groundbreaking observations.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2013, 07:52:13 AM »
Dude I have no interest in the comet whatsoever. Even I came across both scenarios. Some people thought it would disintegrate, and others thought it could survive the sun.

You are not making any groundbreaking observations.

You'd do well to shut your mouth jester and stay out of the affairs of men.
This is me lashing the getbig crew for prematurely ejaculating on themselves and having a bit of humor at my expense, only to find out they were wrong, I was right. Then I correctly predicted how the media and scienceheads would react.

You've been beatup alot lately and despite you being wrong on so much historical information, you are a Getbig Marquee player so I'll treat you with a certain level of respect and dignity until you cross my path Ace, then it's go time.