Author Topic: bloodwork @ doc and his great white galeniko-shark nurse(results)  (Read 19499 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: bloodwork @ doc and his great white galeniko-shark nurse(results)
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2013, 03:52:02 PM »
Jets might get in...either way they are having a better season than anyone expected...would be cool if they did.  The Jets always make a little noise ir they get in.

Seahawks have always been my B team.

Jets suck.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2013, 03:54:28 PM »
Fkng KILL you man.

;D

Just play Radiohead at the funeral. 

;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2013, 03:56:23 PM »
What were your blood pressure readings before you found out Gal ?  Any warning signs ?

PS you will be fine brother..ignore the inevitable shithead remarks from twats who don't even train.
bp is and always was fine.

no warning signs at all.a sting in kidney area at times.

itd be good to compare results, age is a factor too, kidney get weaker after 30 gradually.

but as you said, many dont even train, these who do i dont see much checking bloodwork, i bet there would be some"hilarious" numbers :D

on the positive side, creatinine is low enough.

btw i read up the 3or 4 stages to renal insuffiency.often comes from high blood sugars and high blood pressure, so im safe about those.

stage 1 clear piss which kinda blubbers.

less than usual peeing is further down the road.

also "Some pain medications and other drugs (such as cancer drugs)" ah, thatll be anti estrogens,and estrogen inhibitors,then

ah and Excessive protein intake or protein catabolism increase BUN

n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2013, 03:58:12 PM »
Jets might get in...either way they are having a better season than anyone expected...would be cool if they did.  The Jets always make a little noise ir they get in.

Seahawks have always been my B team.
I like the Jets my team, Miami coming up a dog fight but its cold now we will see. I went to a Jets/Bears game once I ended up in a fight and almost missed my plane Rutherford NY. Wiggs will not be there.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2013, 06:35:38 PM »
Lets see.
Wait till I find my contest pics, still looking!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2013, 06:47:41 PM »
EGFR is worthless unless you take a week off training before blood work, I had 50% kidney function on one set of bloodwork! taken after three days in a row of high volume training sessions,  while dehydrated in the morning. I had a kidney doc explain this, retest me in the office and show no protein in the urine and almost normal blood numbers after not lifting for a few days... It's an estimate.

Lucky I have great insurance so it cost me very little to learn there was nothing wrong with me..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2013, 09:03:32 PM »
EGFR is worthless unless you take a week off training before blood work, I had 50% kidney function on one set of bloodwork! taken after three days in a row of high volume training sessions,  while dehydrated in the morning. I had a kidney doc explain this, retest me in the office and show no protein in the urine and almost normal blood numbers after not lifting for a few days... It's an estimate.

Lucky I have great insurance so it cost me very little to learn there was nothing wrong with me..

yeah he said something similiar.

this wasnt anything near 50%, and indeed if one goes off training, the values will go down.

more accurate is to figure out how much the kidneys can clean in an hr or a day.theres a word for it, dont know the english term.

same here,insurance covers this, i dread to think how much this would cost otherwise, more than half day at the docs.

and the last protein rich meal sure didnt help things

thnaks for posting,this is very useful, comparing things.

whats your cholesterol like ,do you have numbers with and wo adex?

what the creatinine like?

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2013, 09:36:07 PM »
mawse, but here, even sport doctors will say if you go over 10nmol/l, that some off training days are in order.
no cardio either.
8.3 is regarded as the upper normal limit, 10+ is regarded as the point where its def too much

meaning , even if everythings fine, important to give it a rest sometimes.

aging sucks bad, will now have atleast 2 days off training weekly regardless of how "ready" i feel.

and maybe eating 100gramms protein 3 times daily all at once isnt sooooo smart.

n

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2013, 09:37:28 PM »
 just did my physical too

cbc, ekg, etc

will scan results and post

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2013, 09:42:10 PM »
 long live galeniko!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2013, 09:43:15 PM »
just did my physical too

cbc, ekg, etc

will scan results and post
looking forward.

was it on supplements or not.can pm me which creatine was used :D

long live galeniko!
yah makin it to 50 would be good.and if not, a sudden light out please :D
n

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2013, 09:44:25 PM »
 no supps   I wish   

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2013, 10:30:04 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2013, 10:42:08 PM »
yeah he said something similiar.

this wasnt anything near 50%, and indeed if one goes off training, the values will go down.

more accurate is to figure out how much the kidneys can clean in an hr or a day.theres a word for it, dont know the english term.

same here,insurance covers this, i dread to think how much this would cost otherwise, more than half day at the docs.

and the last protein rich meal sure didnt help things

thnaks for posting,this is very useful, comparing things.

whats your cholesterol like ,do you have numbers with and wo adex?

what the creatinine like?

Oh man, Adex destroyed my Hdl, like down to 20, LDL was ok, triglycerides were good so it was fluffy LDL

But even bad cholesterol is only a 5% estimated risk, so I didn't worry too much

I was on 3 mg Adex, now I'm on 1 mg a week, estrogen is just in normal..getting old does suck I think we become more estrogen sensitive and aromatize more as we get older :( when young I used no ai and had ok estrogen even on 750 g a week test! Now even 200 is enough to cause higher e2

My liver is ok most tests , goes up if I use Tylenol too much or do Oral's, right now I am on 200 test, 100 masteron and I was on low anavar, now I am on 300 mg NPP instead. Will retest in a few months and post my values

Cardio, fish oil, no crap food, niacin all help my bloodwork the most

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2013, 10:57:35 PM »
yah the adex must be dosed wisely or it will cause bad things.

what about your kidney readings?well yeah all relative, but still, when it goes over 10nmol (euro units), its too much, even if its from training.

but some pp are at 8 already by default and preteinrich diet and training can raise that up 1-5nmol.which would be already "critical" state.

looks like the truly "healthy" limit is very very low.
having a good strenght base and lifting somewhat heavy will be a shock for the whole system every single time.

hey as you said, when i was young ,1gramm test and clean diet and i didnt even know what are anti estrogens, and the upper back was dry like a desert.
these days, hrt makes it spill over so terribly bad at times :-X

its interesting the triglycerides stay fine, but the hdl goes to shit.

liver values after few weeks on 90mg anavar daily:230alat.they seriously asked me if i have the aids when they seen the results.

i know, not training few days before testing,and eating carby diet,will bring "better" results, but that cant be the purpose can it, thats not how we live the rest of the year.
if they say this and that parameter is too high even cinsidering the training load,then it is.but the simple fix is day off the gym.
and will have atleast 2 non keto days weekly from now on.

n

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2013, 11:00:17 PM »
uberman wall of text.

X2. Why do you try to validate your juicer choices on here? Tap in the back? Seems like you're lonely ::)

Wait and see. It'll catch up to you.
®

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2013, 11:02:36 PM »
X2. Why do you try to validate your juicer choices on here? Tap in the back? Seems like you're lonely ::)

Wait and see. It'll catch up to you.
nah, the opposite.
serves as a warning flag to mindless juicing.

might be time to go natural
n

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2013, 11:04:22 PM »
nah, the opposite.
serves as a warning flag to mindless juicing.

might be time to go natural

My bad chief, misread your post.

Lots on my mind tonight. Thanks for the info and again sorry for lashing out like a menstruating cow.
®

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2013, 11:08:05 PM »
yah the adex must be dosed wisely or it will cause bad things.

what about your kidney readings?well yeah all relative, but still, when it goes over 10nmol (euro units), its too much, even if its from training.

but some pp are at 8 already by default and preteinrich diet and training can raise that up 1-5nmol.which would be already "critical" state.

looks like the truly "healthy" limit is very very low.
having a good strenght base and lifting somewhat heavy will be a shock for the whole system every single time.

hey as you said, when i was young ,1gramm test and clean diet and i didnt even know what are anti estrogens, and the upper back was dry like a desert.
these days, hrt makes it spill over so terribly bad at times :-X

its interesting the triglycerides stay fine, but the hdl goes to shit.

liver values after few weeks on 90mg anavar daily:230alat.they seriously asked me if i have the aids when they seen the results.

i know, not training few days before testing,and eating carby diet,will bring "better" results, but that cant be the purpose can it, thats not how we live the rest of the year.
if they say this and that parameter is too high even cinsidering the training load,then it is.but the simple fix is day off the gym.
and will have atleast 2 non keto days weekly from now on.

Did you have a cigarette before going in for the blood work galienko? Reason I ask that could bring down some blood values and maybe help you relax strange as it sounds.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2013, 11:11:56 PM »
®

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2013, 11:16:28 PM »
My bad chief, misread your post.

Lots on my mind tonight. Thanks for the info and again sorry for lashing out like a menstruating cow.
no problem,man

one always knows inside that even hrt,is already on the dark side.

the pumps,those are result of the heart working harder, the water retention etc the small things, they add up over time.

theres a feelable difference betwen ped and natty after eating bad foods, it cant be denied.

oh well, maybe it will make a few ppl think,maybe not.

the purpose for one time is not selfish or showing off, its just showing that even hrt will tax the body eventualy.

its still the safest way to do some gear if one must do some, but in the recently commonly adviced megadoses everywhere, this is for balance purpose.
as in, if trt does this, then what will 10times trt do?etc

and useful small things, like the effect of anti estrogens, which are btw similiar to non estrogen convertible drugs for the the body.

mrnobody, yah ofc cigarete before, inbetween tests with the lovely nurse :-*
n

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #97 on: November 30, 2013, 11:25:29 PM »
no problem,man

one always knows inside that even hrt,is already on the dark side.

the pumps,those are result of the heart working harder, the water retention etc the small things, they add up over time.

theres a feelable difference betwen ped and natty after eating bad foods, it cant be denied.

oh well, maybe it will make a few ppl think,maybe not.

the purpose for one time is not selfish or showing off, its just showing that even hrt will tax the body eventualy.

its still the safest way to do some gear if one must do some, but in the recently commonly adviced megadoses everywhere, this is for balance purpose.
as in, if trt does this, then what will 10times trt do?etc

and useful small things, like the effect of anti estrogens, which are btw similiar to non estrogen convertible drugs for the the body.

mrnobody, yah ofc cigarete before, inbetween tests with the lovely nurse :-*

good work chief.

Like I've been saying for a while, women live 7-10 years older than men because of their lack of encounters with significant amounts of testosterone/androgens. It's a taxing molecule that triggers and/needs too much lipid panel alterations. Much like insulin taxes the ATP/ADN....
®

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #98 on: November 30, 2013, 11:27:06 PM »
hey bro its guys like you that make message boards gay.

you have some really good posters posting some very solid info and you have to clutter it up with your bullshit.

i used to feel bad for you for the abuse you take on here but now i see that its justified.

j

This is what we've all been saying for the past 6 months...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: November 30, 2013, 11:35:39 PM »
great thread lots of good actual information, I agree with you 100% Gal on the TRT its making the best out of a using situation but its still taxing the body,