Author Topic: does anybody actually like vince basil?  (Read 18164 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: does anybody actually like vince basil?
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 03:09:43 AM »
Vince would be the first to tell you that he's not here to be 'liked' by a bunch of clueless meatheads who are more interested in deluding themselves into thinking that their pointless efforts will be rewarded than in listening to a voice of reason, experience, and bona fide wisdom, and then he would post a photograph of a cliff on the remote Bumjimup Kajagoogoo Trail.

;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2013, 03:12:44 AM »
One thing I know.....he does deserve his blue stars.
Agreed. The man competed.  I do not know what is going on between Vince and Ron, but I think Vince should get his stars.

It is all he has left.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2013, 03:13:01 AM »
Wonder why so many are so nasty and ugly on Getbig. People are hostile and defensive. Some dude with blue stars wants to kick my teeth in. I have never related to him but there you are. The moderators allow these threatening posts. Makes for a sordid community where people make a sport out of attacking and humiliating others. Great place for sadistic jerks and masochistic victims.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 03:14:00 AM »
Great place for sadistic jerks and masochistic victims.

;D ;D ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 03:16:36 AM »
Wonder why so many are so nasty and ugly on Getbig. People are hostile and defensive. Some dude with blue stars wants to kick my teeth in. I have never related to him but there you are. The moderators allow these threatening posts. Makes for a sordid community where people make a sport out of attacking and humiliating others. Great place for sadistic jerks and masochistic victims.
Yet you still post here... like all of us.  It is a sickness Basile. Getbig never leaves you. It is like herpes.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 03:29:01 AM »

why do you make your posts blue?

gay tendencies?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 03:32:25 AM »

why do you make your posts blue?

gay tendencies?

he cant stop doing it now, that would be a sign of defeat
A

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 03:39:06 AM »

and will have to resort to be queen vissy's gimp

fuck me. what a mental picture

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2013, 04:06:01 AM »
I've always liked Basile. I think he adds a lot to this place. I miss his jousts with my favorite poster, Goatboy.
O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2013, 04:06:13 AM »
One thing I know.....he does deserve his blue stars.
Should definitely have them

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2013, 04:17:40 AM »
I've always liked Basile. I think he adds a lot to this place. I miss his jousts with my favorite poster, Goatboy.

Goatboy was an interesting character. He would study people and deliver appropriate put downs. He used intelligence and wit and didn't have to resort to threats, violence, or profanity.

I use navy font. What you! Why should that bother anyone? People hate someone because he is different.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2013, 04:22:55 AM »
Goatboy was an interesting character. He would study people and deliver appropriate put downs. He used intelligence and wit and didn't have to resort to threats, violence, or profanity.

I use navy font. What you! Why should that bother anyone? People hate someone because he is different.

youre a cancer here like a few others, your sole purpose and pride attained from here is to forumulate these seemingly wonderful putdowns

i see what you truly admire on here and thats sad. this is what a 7th grader admires is how much shit he can talk or how angry he can make someone he's jealous off
seems you aim for hate

but what about knowledge

what about discussing heme-iron the parameters of the disease attained from eating it

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2013, 04:29:03 AM »

this is so sad

what interests basile? who can deliver and give appropriate putdowns

thats the wrong thing to be interested in especially at your age
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2013, 04:29:52 AM »

i figured that it was because of your lifelong ambition to be in the barrel...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2013, 04:31:35 AM »

i figured that it was because of your lifelong ambition to be in the barrel...

hes a very old child, he should be on topics of advanced knowledge but what really gets vance tickling is blue font and fascinating putdowns by the likes of goatboy and others, his words not mine
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2013, 04:37:22 AM »
v

this machine looks very complicated, therefore it must be good.

not.

(btw I have nothing against basile, I dont always agree with him but he is cool and not more or less creepy than the average getbigger, including me)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2013, 04:41:38 AM »
Johnny, why bother trying to profile anyone on Getbig? The main reason we all should desist is because we are usually wrong in what we believe about other people. A fair minded person knows this.  I don't know you and yet you attack me personally in a vulgar and crass manner. Then you wonder why I won't engage you intellectually. That is my choice. When your behaviour resembles that of a graduate student in a seminar you might have better luck.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2013, 04:43:13 AM »
this guy is worse to read than primemuscle :(

demented old guy on the internet

And you expected to find normal people posting on a bbing forum on the internet  ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2013, 04:58:22 AM »
hes a very old child, he should be on topics of advanced knowledge but what really gets vance tickling is blue font and fascinating putdowns by the likes of goatboy and others, his words not mine

Give me a break. No one is obligated to do what you say. People come here for a laugh and to find out about who wins the major titles. As a philosopher of science I do my duty to point out false theories and nonsense when I see it. Wiggs comes up with rubbish time after time. Falcon sounds like a crackpot. That is a fact. I don't have to discuss serious issues because this is a bodybuilding forum. It is not a philosophy forum.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2013, 05:02:39 AM »
Johnny, why bother trying to profile anyone on Getbig? The main reason we all should desist is because we are usually wrong in what we believe about other people. A fair minded person knows this.  I don't know you and yet you attack me personally in a vulgar and crass manner. Then you wonder why I won't engage you intellectually. That is my choice. When your behaviour resembles that of a graduate student in a seminar you might have better luck.
i cant help what you write, you clearly admit to being amused by insults, and here i am insulting you based on your own admission , and seemingly now i have your fully undivided attention you old rat

face it youre attracted to berating not only do you enjoy it directed at you you also enjoy dishing it out,this simple minded pattern of discussion it is your bread and butter, its clear to see that you wont respond otherwise. you hate to face the facts about heme-iron, you would rather entertain as many adjectives as possible to insult, again this is lowly of someone of your age

you should be freely speaking about heme-iron and the electric universe principles, but sadly this exchange will degenerate back into the depths once again

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2013, 05:15:19 AM »
Give me a break. No one is obligated to do what you say. People come here for a laugh and to find out about who wins the major titles. As a philosopher of science I do my duty to point out false theories and nonsense when I see it. Wiggs comes up with rubbish time after time. Falcon sounds like a crackpot. That is a fact. I don't have to discuss serious issues because this is a bodybuilding forum. It is not a philosophy forum.

sadly you want to discuss higher learning but it isnt there for you, just berate its what you CAN do. you make it clear in your succeeding contraditory statements that you DO want "to give your input pointing out false theories ect" but dont want a "serious discussion" if this is bodybuilding forum then discuss heme-iron is it not bodybuilding related??, certainly your admitting to not want to put in more effort, yet you crave to discuss these things, why be satisfied with a beta effort in your posts. whats the point of even posting if you dont want to commit to your "cause" or your "opinion" ?
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2013, 05:17:44 AM »
lol at vince basile getting on teh falcon nerves like he lost the last crack pipe in the world

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2013, 05:27:00 AM »
lol at vince basile getting on teh falcon nerves like he lost the last crack pipe in the world
the odd thing is the only reason why im talking to the guy is that i want to help the old guy atleast get him to discuss heme-iron. how many old timers would discuss this or know about it?

it would be a true victory for me to even get him to discuss or acknowledge heme-iron even exists

it seems you have no clue what is really going on here from my end.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2013, 05:31:25 AM »
He is a champion bodybuilder.

Mr. Canada in 1970, look it up.

it is 2013 now, almost 2014

why is this relevant about liking him or respecting him as a person?

total chump geriatric asshole vibes radiate from his posts

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2013, 05:35:38 AM »
ImBasile has no formal training or practical experience as a "scientist" yet likes to present his batshit opinions as "theories" (he does not actually know what a theory is).

He is a good troll though.