Author Topic: Oktoberfest in Munich  (Read 6651 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Oktoberfest in Munich
« on: June 08, 2012, 02:31:14 PM »
Who's been there? Just how fucking awesome is it? Anything to consider before going there?

For me flight tickets won't be a problem but finding a bed for the night will be. Hostels and hotels are expensive as fuck during the festivities I've noticed. Do any getbiggers out there know of a way to get around that? What if I bring a tent of my own and set up a camp site? Would that get me in to trouble?
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Oktoberfest in Munich
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 04:30:21 PM »
A big load of US-f@ggot-collegue-boys, Italians and dutch people  misbehaving.

Beer costs 10+ Euro per mug, triple the normal price, roast chicken 20 Euro, 10times the normal price.

If anything, AVOID Munich in these days as best as you can.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 04:37:35 PM »
Or, find someone to take you to the Beerfest underground.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 04:38:45 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 06:31:57 PM »
But the bitches are fun there, not too shy.

http://www.keezmovies.com/video/public-blowjob-at-oktoberfest-507054

True, if you like eastern european whores and don't mind a few STDs.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 07:11:24 PM »
I went in December and it was awesome. Germans take that shit seriously, Christmas that is. Was gonna go to octoberfest day after my wedding, but it was the last day so it wasn't worth it. Who would've thought it was actually in September

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 07:20:53 PM »
I went in December and it was awesome. Germans take that shit seriously, Christmas that is. Was gonna go to octoberfest day after my wedding, but it was the last day so it wasn't worth it. Who would've thought it was actually in September

What was awesome, Munich?

Munich is a great city and you can have tons of fun all year round, just at the Okotberfest it is run over by US, Italian and other idiots and the prices in the city triple.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
Munich, good movie.
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2012, 10:01:33 PM »
What was awesome, Munich?

Munich is a great city and you can have tons of fun all year round, just at the Okotberfest it is run over by US, Italian and other idiots and the prices in the city triple.

Yes, went there around Christmas and the markets were awesome.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 12:49:47 AM »
there are girls walking around who gives blowjobs to complete strangers!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2012, 04:48:16 PM »
Yes, went there around Christmas and the markets were awesome.

Christmas markets are fun if you don't have them every year with the same shit, lol.

For a Germany trip, I would prefer Munich and Bavaria over Berlin every day.

Better food, people are nicer, city is cleaner, way better beer.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 05:05:18 PM »
when 2 years ago, fucking awesome, hard to get a seat in the big tents, smaller tents have more seating.

Lots of hot girls in bar maids outfits

After the night is over, you will see plenty of people passed out and getting CPR on the streets by the medics

Basically its like a Big County Fair with Beer

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2012, 05:28:45 PM »
Christmas markets are fun if you don't have them every year with the same shit, lol.

Yes, Berlin reminded me of any big city. Munich, the people were very friendly. Went to a bar/restaraunt there, hung out with a waitress and bartender, and me and my wife talked to them until they closed and then still hung out for an hour. I'm thinking of going back this winter for two weeks. I'd like to see Prague as well this time.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2012, 06:16:05 PM »

a german christmas market came to my city a few years back. it was a fucking embarrassing disaster for us. hardly any fucker went. it was awful walking through town with these poor twats manning empty market stalls. eventually they packed up and pissed off back to deutchland after a little over a week. they've never been back  :-[

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2012, 06:17:42 PM »
The sad tale of the Bradford German Christmas Market

December 7, 2009 by Neil T

Christmas Market
This year, Bradford has had a German Christmas Market, where traders from Germany (and a few other European countries) have set up stalls over here to sell their wares in the run-up to Christmas. German markets have been increasingly popular in many British cities and Bradford, desperate to attract people to the city centre, signed up for a market to run for 4 weeks.
This would be the start of week 3 of the market, but they’re already packing up to go home.
Unfortunately, barely anyone has actually visited the market. I walk through it on my home from work each day and it has been almost dead. A couple of weeks ago I took a few photos, which look fantastic but also show how deserted it was.
Bradford is in an unfortunate situation where a significant part of the city centre has been demolished to make way for the now-mothballed Westfield Bradford development. More and more shops are closing and new shops aren’t opening, since the customers aren’t there – Bradford is so close to Leeds that people will probably prefer to go there, with its greater range of shops and many more independent retailers. Consequently, no companies are willing to invest in a shop in Bradford.
This is why we can’t have nice things, like German markets.
Update: Wakefield has also had problems with its German market which has also finished earlier than planned.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 07:01:08 PM »
It's a shame, they are a good time. Get some gluwhein, and start talking to people.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 06:52:40 AM »
Yes, Berlin reminded me of any big city. Munich, the people were very friendly. Went to a bar/restaraunt there, hung out with a waitress and bartender, and me and my wife talked to them until they closed and then still hung out for an hour. I'm thinking of going back this winter for two weeks. I'd like to see Prague as well this time.

Prague is nice too, but too many gypsies and the other annoying thing is that people will scam you. A lot of restaurants in Prague have two menues, one in English for tourists and one for the locals, tourists pay double or more sometimes.
People in Prague got fucking pissed when I always asked for a Czech menu for me.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 09:49:30 PM »
dont be a sucker, dont go to festival to be ripped off.

wtf are you a kid?

does the thought of being able to drink beer in public give you a stiffie? ::)

you will see drunk and stinking tourists.

munich hasnt even got a beach.

ahahaha! Why so furious?
from incomplete data

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2013, 11:46:24 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2013, 02:16:21 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-visits-the-great-american-beer-festival/

Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Visits the Great American Beer Festival

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 04:24:12 AM »
I highly recommend Heidelberg for the Christmas market. They also have it within the old castle itself now (5-17 December), which is even better than down in the Hauptstrasse. And HD is not too far from Munich.

Yes it's tacky. Yes, it's commercialized. But the people are friendly, the gluhwein and almonds are warm, and the views are great.

Full disclosure: never gotten a blowjob in public there. Which is good, because I'd cum freeze-dried fish pellets during wintertime.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2013, 06:38:25 AM »
Went 3 yrs in a row and had a great time.  DK II is right though.  Prices are very high, but just get pre-buzzed on the train ride in.

I went to probably 75 beer fests all over Southern Bavaria and had an incredible time.  Nice people, great food and great beer. 

Like the Christmas marts for unique gifts.  Wish I had bought more for myself but sent most stuff back home. 

Still have an Oktoberfest every year with authentic recipes.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 02:32:12 PM »
http://guyism.com/humor/completely-insane-woman-turns-hannibal-lecter-oktoberfest.html

Completely insane woman turns into Hannibal Lecter at Oktoberfest

This delightful woman went to Germany to participate in Oktoberfest. She threw on a dirndl and slammed several beers. Then she completely lost her mind. This is the most batshit insane video you’ll see this week.

On one hand, it does look like she was provoked. On the other hand, WHY ARE YOU BITING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING ON THE LIP?

I mean, did somebody spike her beer with crystal meth? Dear God woman.