Author Topic: there seems a constant battle between the bitter naturals and the juice beasts  (Read 4108 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
in my gym

it's like a soap opera

the bitter naturals looking very bitter and jealous at the juice beasts gossiping them "it's pathetic all drugs, their dick/balls is all shrunk..."

but still they  are like groupies and want to shake hands and talk nonsensical talk with the juice beast

two faced twinks of peace

lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
when they talk about the balls etc

i laugh because these virgins dont even have kids

dustin

There's no battle. Just bitter naturals who take everything under the sun and complain all day long. We juicers just laugh lol

(I used to be a bitter natural - never thought I'd pin myself a hundred times willingly)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
There's no battle. Just bitter naturals who take everything under the sun and complain all day long. We juicers just laugh lol

(I used to be a bitter natural - never thought I'd pin myself a hundred times willingly)

i used to be a delusional natural

but i never felt bitterness to the juice beasts

i just thought these guys are kamikaze bodybuilders, risking their life for the glory

dustin

i used to be a delusional natural

but i never felt bitterness to the juice beasts

i just thought these guys are kamikaze bodybuilders, risking their life for the glory

I thought juicers were just afraid to put in the work. I thought that cumulative hard work actually paid off... then I was welcomed by the real world and realized it would take decades to fill out my natural base and still look worse than a juicer on his first cycle.

And that's when I stepped into the dark side! lol

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
in my gym

it's like a soap opera

the bitter naturals looking very bitter and jealous at the juice beasts gossiping them "it's pathetic all drugs, their dick/balls is all shrunk..."

but still they  are like groupies and want to shake hands and talk nonsensical talk with the juice beast

lol

Not just in your gym.  Fans are ambivalent - they want to see bigger and more developed physiques, but they talk down those who use chemical enhancement.

It's hypocritical.  Especially when guys who tried to play this game die as a result of unforeseen side effects from steroids or GH.  The reactions are mixed - derision and ridicule for sacrificing their health, but also admiration for what they tried to achieve.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I thought juicers were just afraid to put in the work. I thought that cumulative hard work actually paid off... then I was welcomed by the real world and realized it would take decades to fill out my natural base and still look worse than a juicer on his first cycle.

And that's when I stepped into the dark side! lol

i remember a huge juice beast who liked me and my buddy

he had respect for how hard we trained, like close to clinical insanity

but he told us we need to get on the juice badly, this is going nowhere

then when we finally did he was smiling and said finally now you are on the right track

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
DOSEN'T FAZE SOUL CRUSHER HE LETS JUICER'S DO THERE THING...AND DOES HIS 405-EAT HEAVY-LIFT HEAVY..

valleymentality

• Getbig I
never seen a natty in my gym. even the 2 girls are on. Nattys brag about balls yet the majority ive spoken to, when you dig down are only natty because they dont have the balls to put a 0.6mm pin through a few layers of skin.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I was in a powerlifting "Westside" gym last night (and will be again tonight). Not a single natty, man or woman there. The only natty was in the mirror (*sad trombone*).

Awesome and inspirational.

dustin

i remember a huge juice beast who liked me and my buddy

he had respect for how hard we trained, like close to clinical insanity

but he told us we need to get on the juice badly, this is going nowhere

then when we finally did he was smiling and said finally now you are on the right track

Cool, man. I was training harder than most juicers but seeing a hundredth of the results.

An empathetic dude said he was just running a ml of tren and test twice a week and it cost him a fraction of what I was paying for my supplements. He spent less on juice than I did on just protein alone. Said he just had a big plate of pasta after training, ate a few sensible meals and got his wife to pin him twice a week.

I started juicing shortly after and surpassed him. I would have been happy except I reflected on all the time and money I wasted training naturally and couldn't rejoice. I wish people would just be honest. If someone doesn't want to juice then that's cool, but give them an honest answer so they can make the right decision. It was the fake-naturals I was pissed at. Totally realized they were lying through their teeth.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
since getting on the juice i am so fucking happy everytime i enter the gym

today i knocked out 10 reps on the flat dumbel press with 52kg

before this would be impossible

i am gonna get up to the 60kg dumbbells in a matter of months for quality reps of 10-12 no doubt

juice is a miracle

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't care if someone juices. What I care about is how they take credit for their steroid physique. They know deep inside they look like crap without the assist.  It also bothers me when they think their physique is the result of their exercise knowledge. Where is that knowledge when they are clean for 6 months? I think taking steroids hurts their fragile egos. Most lie about using steroids. They want all the credit for their temporary physique.  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I don't care if someone juices. What I care about is how they take credit for their steroid physique. They know deep inside they look like crap without the assist.  It also bothers me when they think their physique is the result of their exercise knowledge. Where is that knowledge when they are clean for 6 months? I think taking steroids hurts their fragile egos. Most lie about using steroids. They want all the credit for their temporary physique.  
EVERYBODY LOOKS LIKE SHIT WITHOUT DRUGS

EITHER A SKINNY TWINK OR A FATASS BULKER

Meaningless

• Getbig III

THIS. Also, everything in life is temporary if you don't maintain it, not just steroid gains.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Yes this is the truth of "natural" "bodybuilding" that all must come to accept.

You can gain perhaps 10-20 lbs of lean muscle when you start out as a skinny teenage twink.

Beyond that you can choose to be lean and small/weak or big and strong/fat. Cannot cherry-pick the best of both sides though.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
Screw that, I'm natural. I give props to the guys who have the balls to run the stuff, and good for them for having a hook up. Socializing and getting gear hooks up creates more muscle than staying natural and training at 110%.

People at my gym know I'm natty, and I suppose since I have the best physique in there (small area), they assume I look down on users. I just say "what's the difference between getting some bolt on boobies and taking juice? At least juice you have to pay for it AND lift weights."

Bitter naturals? Give 'em time. They will either give up on the natural bull crap or quit lifting entirely.

I don't know man, I look pretty damn awesome without them.  ;D Doesn't mean I don't wish they were legal so I could partake in said shenanigans.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
It's not a constant battle.  It only lasts until the juicers are about 40 years old.......and they die.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
It's not a constant battle.  It only lasts until the juicers are about 40 years old.......and they die.

Bitter natural spotted.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
i respect true naturals who train hard because they like to train

i detest juicers who lie about their steroid use and say they are natural when it clear they are juicers

Rammstein

• Getbig III
The last true natural:

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
in my gym

it's like a soap opera

lol

While I do not go around saying this even though I am natural, unfortunately its true. Bodybuilding has reached a point where it is all drugs. 99% of these bodybuilders dont even train hard. Last hard working bodybuilder was ronnie coleman. Half of these guys would shrink to nothing without juice.

Case in point:

X

POB

• Getbig IV

While I do not go around saying this even though I am natural, unfortunately its true. Bodybuilding has reached a point where it is all drugs. 99% of these bodybuilders dont even train hard. Last hard working bodybuilder was ronnie coleman. Half of these guys would shrink to nothing without juice.

Case in point:

Great thong ;D, all kidding aside IMHO steroids take what u have and make it bigger. If your diet is not on point u won't have deep abs and crisp lines, you'll look like a bloated mess

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

Case in point:

tom prince is lucky to be alive

bad example he doesnt train or eat like a (natural) bber anymore at all