Author Topic: Diet is the enemy  (Read 1557 times)

the trainer

Diet is the enemy
« on: December 04, 2013, 07:47:59 AM »
Why is it that if i say i am eating brown rice with fish and veggies people consider me strange and if i say i am going to eat two big macs then i am considered normal when did society get so fucked up about diet.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: Diet is the enemy
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 07:52:27 AM »
lack of willpower, they envy you
North of Italy

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 10:53:03 AM »
Why is it that if i say i am eating brown rice with fish and veggies people consider me strange and if i say i am going to eat two big macs then i am considered normal when did society get so fucked up about diet.
When I dieted down I would be hungry constantly (I'm a very big eater), so I would just buy a bag of romaine lettuce and eat that shit like chips. People at the office asked me why I do it and how weird it is to eat lettuce raw like that. WTF? When did it become weird to eat raw vegetables but totally normal to eat processed, super salted and fried potatoes? Such bullshit. It really gets to me when fat slobs try to give me diet advice when I clearly look a thousand times better than they could even aspire to look.

/Rant.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 11:42:40 AM »
just ignore them and do your thing... I eat chicken breast and rice everyday in school and people stare at me like im some crazy mofo but I don't give a fuck about what they think..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 12:16:30 PM »
just ignore them and do your thing... I eat chicken breast and rice everyday in school and people stare at me like im some crazy mofo but I don't give a fuck about what they think..

Hit the haters with a double bi and an ab shooter.  Then scowl and say, "WHAT'S UP?!"  Leave casually with lats fully flared.  Shoulder check a geek on the way out.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 12:32:01 PM »
let them all swim in their fat corpses and die of overweight issues.

they will learn when the liver turns into a lump of fat and then some

they are swine
n

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 01:12:07 PM »
Fuck it - just EAT HEAVY! 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 01:13:20 PM »
I have never had anyone bother me when I'm eating brown rice, fish, and vegetables.
Y

Orb

• Getbig II
  • BANNED
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 01:18:57 PM »
Waiting for the launch of the SUPER BIG MAC

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 05:55:58 PM »
Given relatively early deaths of many high profile bodybuilders, Kovacs being the most recent, not sure if you're trying to be ironically funny here. If you are - brilliant post. 
i was ironic :D

i know full well most ppl even with shittiest diet, as long they dont lay around all day, will be healthier than bbuilders who eat all day and "rest" all day after singing bit wights in the gym for 30minutes.

this bbuilding is not healthy at all, no matter how one tried to justify, but it can be made "less unhealthy" by using bit brainpower.

the problem is, its often atracting ppl who will be addictive to many many things, and temporarily bbuilding, and the drug use wil have similiar pattern to the "cv" of a heroin addict.

ok, kovacs and all arent good examples ont he other hand.theres users, abusers, there ppl who run gh non stop, insulin for years etc.

n

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 05:59:05 PM »

It's doubly strange when the only non-overweight person in the room is being given diet advice by others.  

"Why don't you eat some, you're not fat!"

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 06:02:32 PM »
It's doubly strange when the only non-overweight person in the room is being given diet advice by others.  

"Why don't you eat some, you're not fat!"

this is hate so much.

they have no idea that going of diet(and how much willpower it took to enter the diet zone)can cause ppl to make it a habit to cheat then all the time, or even worse, slightest dessert can trigger a binge that not even the fatsos would believe is possible.

they dont get it,when you eat pale,dry stuff al the time, then a little bit salt, sugar and fats can totaly throw someone off.

the moral of the story, if one cartwheels out of a balcony, doesnt mean one should follow them
n

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 06:12:10 PM »

This

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 07:31:32 PM »

Pics of your cock?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 07:33:05 PM »
you realize this when you are about 10
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »
you realize this when you are about 10
We must drink a glass of heme-iron a day.