Author Topic: REDBULL GIVES YOU WIIIIINGS................  (Read 7636 times)

mbell

• Getbig IV
Re: REDBULL GIVES YOU WIIIIINGS................
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 12:28:33 PM »
We have a new energy drink out and I love it. I have been consuming two every morning. I like ours because the taste is so different. You all should give it a try and with vodka it's off the hook!

Xcyto Energy Drink is among the latest energy drinks to hit the market.

Introduced in the USA by Benicia, CA-based, CytoSport, it features L-citrulline to enhance blood flow, whichs helps accelerate the transport of other energy ingredients, taurine, glucuronolactone, and caffeine to the brain and body.

Slightly carbonated, Xcyto is offered in regular and sugar free varieties and is sold in a 10.5 fl. oz. (311ml) can.

M

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 02:06:56 PM »
FOR ANYONE INTERESTED I've tryed all the energy drinks out there because Redbull was too expensive. I wasn't getting the boost I wanted. The cheapo I am finally gave in and bought some of the BULL... this stuff is the kick in the pants I need before a workout. The Sugar FREE doesn't taste the best, but does the job hands down... Put down the other junk and try a BULL.....

Just thought I'd share this success story with you as I know most people that train and work regular jobs sometimes need that little boost.....

Any REDBULL drinkers out there???

I love the kick sugar free redbull gave me before the gym.  But, what gave me a better kick was coffee, plus it's cheaper.   

DirtyDirt

• Getbig II
  • 1 DiRty Dawg eat dawg world...
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2006, 11:32:08 AM »
Coffee is definately on the top of my list, I can't deny that. What is this XCYTO stuff? I can't believe companies are continuing to invest in energy drinks... Don't they get the hint already, people waste money...