Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board
Reading GB on iPad
(1/3) > >>
boca:
Does anyone else have problems with not being able to see embedded YouTube videos when you are reading GB on an iPad? Frustrating as all hell
_aj_:
Here's a workaround. It ain't great.

Go to a thread with an embedded video. Push the home button to return to the icons. Double-click the home button to bring up the running apps. Safari should be first. Close safari (swipe up in ios7). Return to home screen. Click safari and the page you were on opens and the embedded vids work. You can get good at it but it does suck.

One the upside, it's much easier to fap to WYHI threads using an iPad.
Roger Bacon:

--- Quote from: boca on December 08, 2013, 01:32:11 AM ---Does anyone else have problems with not being able to see embedded YouTube videos when you are reading GB on an iPad? Frustrating as all hell

--- End quote ---

I had to install some kind of flash file on my tablet to view embedded videos. You can google it
boca:

--- Quote from: _aj_ on December 13, 2013, 02:25:45 PM ---Here's a workaround. It ain't great.

Go to a thread with an embedded video. Push the home button to return to the icons. Double-click the home button to bring up the running apps. Safari should be first. Close safari (swipe up in ios7). Return to home screen. Click safari and the page you were on opens and the embedded vids work. You can get good at it but it does suck.

One the upside, it's much easier to fap to WYHI threads using an iPad.

--- End quote ---

Nice one! It's a bit clumsy but it works. Thanks!
Montague:

--- Quote from: boca on December 08, 2013, 01:32:11 AM ---Does anyone else have problems with not being able to see embedded YouTube videos when you are reading GB on an iPad? Frustrating as all hell

--- End quote ---

I have the same problem, but only after I did the iOS7 upgrade, and the issue is intermittent - although, most of the time it doesn't work.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version