Author Topic: Pedophilia be considered normal? - New Title since that's what you're asking  (Read 4543 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: emotional hypertrophy
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2013, 05:36:26 AM »
People who have sex with children are pedos and should be killed. People that have sex with 15 to 17 11month 29 days are stupid. Idiots. It's against the law with serious consequences and not good for the teen either. These people that do this are just stupid, too much to risk for a little jailbait snatch. Just get someone over 18, Americanos are whores, not that difficult.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2013, 05:54:52 AM »
People who have sex with children are pedos and should be killed. People that have sex with 15 to 17 11month 29 days are stupid. Idiots. It's against the law with serious consequences and not good for the teen either. These people that do this are just stupid, too much to risk for a little jailbait snatch. Just get someone over 18, Americanos are whores, not that difficult.
i would liked to fck make sweet love with my math teacher when i was 14

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2013, 05:56:11 AM »
This thread is not bodybuilding related and serves to only seek the approval of pedophilia.

This shit is out of here.

So i was at lunch today and a conversation emerged: if a man to man (or woman to woman) sexual relationship are normal, then why full grown humans relationship with minors are not? We are in 2013 and it s far from us any discriminatory intention - i always thought that gays people and pedophiles  are sick fucks (with the exception of milf teachers), but my colleagues (we are caucasians, central europeans and arent very much in contact with this kind of people), were pretty convinced that it s a state of normality to be gay  (and give the example that in nature, animals manifest man to man love) , but it s not normal to have relantionship with childs -because they re imature. altough, from a reproductive point of view the pedophiles can have childrens and homosexuals not... The subject its bodybuilding related because i think its not good for heavy duty training regime to be with your mind flyng to some bears or childern. Discuss

"1"