Author Topic: RIP Derek Anthony - 12-08-13  (Read 203442 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: 3 Years Since Derek Anthony Passed Away
« Reply #750 on: December 10, 2016, 06:35:56 AM »
What was it that actually killed him? Was it the Synthol? I know he had kidney issues just wondering what caused it...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #751 on: December 10, 2016, 07:42:13 AM »
Obviously he had a mental sickness that compelled him to continue on with the oil, roids and tats after the doc gave him the bad news.  I could never figure that out.

Off the board he seemed like a nice guy, but was very insecure.  Always had a knee jerk reaction to the slightest little button push someone would do. 

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #752 on: December 10, 2016, 09:17:40 AM »
There's nothing quite as satisfying as pissing on the dead.  ::)

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #753 on: December 10, 2016, 10:12:14 AM »
You can spit on him now without worries.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: December 10, 2016, 10:21:36 AM »
What was it that actually killed him? Was it the Synthol? I know he had kidney issues just wondering what caused it...

Liver cancer killed him. He was receiving chemo direct to the tumor and died during the second treatment. Contributing factors were heart disease and complete renal failure.  He had cardiac stents in his 20's and also had LVH.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #755 on: December 10, 2016, 12:03:46 PM »
Liver cancer killed him. He was receiving chemo direct to the tumor and died during the second treatment. Contributing factors were heart disease and complete renal failure.  He had cardiac stents in his 20's and also had LVH.

Damn, that's terrible at any age let alone in your thirties. I wonder what he lifestyle was actually like to have led to that. Either he was dreadfully unlucky with bad genetics or he was abusing stuff to an absolutely ridiculous degree. I mean how many orals was he taking? Buckets of Anadrol for years on end coupled with a bottle of vodka every day?!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: December 10, 2016, 02:30:41 PM »
Heart, Kidneys and Liver

That's a rough battle to take on.
S

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #757 on: December 11, 2016, 07:33:44 AM »
You've been spamming us since your own death...

Ouch
 ;D
Owned...

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #758 on: December 11, 2016, 08:06:05 AM »
Damn, that's terrible at any age let alone in your thirties. I wonder what he lifestyle was actually like to have led to that. Either he was dreadfully unlucky with bad genetics or he was abusing stuff to an absolutely ridiculous degree. I mean how many orals was he taking? Buckets of Anadrol for years on end coupled with a bottle of vodka every day?!

Your a real genius ::)
c

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #759 on: December 17, 2016, 11:18:11 PM »
Your a real genius ::)

Oh the irony....it's you're not your.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #760 on: December 17, 2016, 11:40:30 PM »
^^
SYNTHOL kills via the fact it doesn't STAY in your body- it leaves and you have to re-inject to get the same effects...
So, where does it go?  It goes through the kidneys, damaging them further each time read here...  A medical study of synthol injections would agree with that assessment. Even though the bodybuilder injections make arms look like Popeye, this appearance is completely deceiving since such “enhancement oils do not increase muscular strength or performance and are used solely for cosmetic purposes.” Some of the major potential side effects include “oil embolism, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke, ulcers and infections.” The worst side effect is the cystic fatty lesions that are created within the muscle that resemble a “Swiss cheese pattern.”

All in all, doctors do not recommend synthol at all for anyone desiring to use bodybuilder injections in the arms.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #761 on: December 18, 2016, 12:16:26 AM »
^^
SYNTHOL kills via the fact it doesn't STAY in your body- it leaves and you have to re-inject to get the same effects...
So, where does it go?  It goes through the kidneys, damaging them further each time read here...  A medical study of synthol injections would agree with that assessment. Even though the bodybuilder injections make arms look like Popeye, this appearance is completely deceiving since such “enhancement oils do not increase muscular strength or performance and are used solely for cosmetic purposes.” Some of the major potential side effects include “oil embolism, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke, ulcers and infections.” The worst side effect is the cystic fatty lesions that are created within the muscle that resemble a “Swiss cheese pattern.”

All in all, doctors do not recommend synthol at all for anyone desiring to use bodybuilder injections in the arms.

I didn't realise it actually breaks down and goes through the kidneys! What about that idiot Brazilian with the largest fake arms in the world? Surely by the time all that has been filtered out he'll be dead as a dodo?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #762 on: December 18, 2016, 02:10:44 AM »
^^
So, where does it go?  It goes through the kidneys, damaging them further each time read here...  A medical study of synthol injections would agree with that assessment. Even though the bodybuilder injections make arms look like Popeye, this appearance is completely deceiving since such “enhancement oils do not increase muscular strength or performance and are used solely for cosmetic purposes.” Some of the major potential side effects include “oil embolism, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke, ulcers and infections.” The worst side effect is the cystic fatty lesions that are created within the muscle that resemble a “Swiss cheese pattern.”

For topical use only duh!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #763 on: December 18, 2016, 02:22:23 AM »
DA wasn't a heavy synthol user until he had his kidney problems.

As he degraded, he used synthol to compensate.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #764 on: December 18, 2016, 02:30:46 AM »
Oh the irony....it's you're not your.

Touche of peace

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #765 on: December 18, 2016, 03:00:17 AM »
Very sad case. If Derek never discovers the shady world of bodybuilding he is likely healthy today with a rewarding life ahead of him. RIP Derek. You never had the chance to experience what life could be.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #766 on: December 18, 2016, 03:14:13 AM »
Body dis-morphia is a hell of a drug...

Mitchul

« Reply #767 on: December 18, 2016, 03:35:48 AM »
Vince, no one gives a shit about some homo fuck who blew other blokes to support his drug regime, you really are a nobody in the industry, no one gives a flying fuck about you so stop acting like your in with the big wigs.

and i mean come on, were those real photos of you competing in a bodybuilding comp that is circling the forums? Fuck me, you look worse then genova? is your fat black ass delusional? Do you see a six pack where we dont? You have fucking 0 muscle. You disgusting piece of shit.

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #768 on: December 18, 2016, 04:49:21 AM »
Very sad case. If Derek never discovers the shady world of bodybuilding he is likely healthy today with a rewarding life ahead of him. RIP Derek. You never had the chance to experience what life could be.

A happy family life was not in the cards for him... :'(

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #769 on: December 18, 2016, 08:05:05 AM »
DA wasn't a heavy synthol user until he had his kidney problems.

As he degraded, he used synthol to compensate.
^^
He was using Oil in his Delts from the beginning, any amount isn't healthy but when he started injecting everywhere (even his calves) it REALLY speeded up his demise...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #770 on: December 18, 2016, 08:17:08 AM »
A happy family life was not in the cards for him... :'(

this dosen't mean jack shit either,,somebody in this picture is fukked up somehow or sometime..you have to adjust or change as the years go on or life will be a blur with a bunch of what ifs,,,,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #771 on: December 18, 2016, 08:42:13 AM »

He backed down when it came to fighting me.  I broke into Dave Palumbo's account on MD and there were PM's with him begging for them to call off the fight and everything with it as he said if he lost, it would ruin him forever and he was not willing to take the risk.  Hilarious.

To think, I could have put him out of his misery a bit sooner than what transpired.  Oh well.  He would not have written Beethoven's Ninth Symphony either way.

Macrofitter

• Getbig III
  • Dropping Plates looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #772 on: December 18, 2016, 08:42:50 AM »
this dosen't mean jack shit either,,somebody in this picture is fukked up somehow or sometime..you have to adjust or change as the years go on or life will be a blur with a bunch of what ifs,,,,

You're right bro, good luck following your "Bodybuilding dream" ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #773 on: December 18, 2016, 09:03:56 AM »
Rip

I've never seen you make an RIP thread about Keith.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #774 on: December 18, 2016, 09:08:26 AM »
You're right bro, good luck following your "Bodybuilding dream" ::)

i'm married with 3 kids no bbing dream anymore just a fun hobby that i still enjoy ...