Author Topic: evan centopani must drive women ABSOLUTELY MADLY CRAZY  (Read 39979 times)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: evan centopani must drive women ABSOLUTELY MADLY CRAZY
« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2013, 06:15:18 PM »
Aren't you that retarded kid?
Aren't you that gay creepy old guy from family guy?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: December 16, 2013, 06:18:30 PM »

Never saw that show. I am old and if you annoy me enough I can make you creep away in fear. Does this count?  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #202 on: December 16, 2013, 06:20:40 PM »
Aren't you that retarded kid?

i wish............not only was he famous but he probably got away with alot of shit....and coincidentally enough most of the shit he got away with probably involved excrement (mostly his own)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #203 on: December 16, 2013, 06:23:19 PM »
Interesting, your link doesn't work either and yet both are the correct address for the page. Anyway glad you found it.

I have no issues with people choosing not to have children. The world is grossly overpopulated. It is not like we need everyone to have 12 kids to work the farm these days. Although the economy does rely on an ever increasing population for growth still. What would you call people who don't have kids if not childless? The term does suggest something negative, but maybe that's just in our heads.

BTW, I wasn't arguing on behalf of reproduction, I was merely point out a statistic. I have two children. My life is fuller because of this. But that's just me. Some people have kids that grow up to be monsters. They probably wish they never had them. So far, we have been very lucky in our family. Not only are our kids great people so are our grandchildren. Not that I had anything to do with this. LOL!

Weird, it's prob a script on their this page that changes the url (edit: confirmed).

Correct this world is highly populated and I worry about this. I know, it's something that I can't change with worrying, but we're all affected by this; most problems in this world are caused by humans.

To me childless is a good term for those who want them, but it's an ignorant one towards those who don't want them. Really, I often feel misunderstood when I share my wish to stay child free.

For those who have them and are happy as a parent (unfortunately not all of them...), I'm happy for them, really.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #204 on: December 16, 2013, 06:38:14 PM »

LOL

Hubert?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: December 16, 2013, 07:04:43 PM »
No big men have beautiful wifes. When will u guys learn. SLIM IS THE SHIT! CUt the testo to halv mottha fakkas and get slim! SLIM = BITCHES. DO cardio 50% weightlifting 50%

Mark Dugdale's wife is fine, Jason Huh old lady fine, Jon's new wife hot, Trish Warren not too bad, Dorian's wife pretty hot, this is just a few off of the top of my head. Derik Farnsworth wife really hot.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2013, 07:21:50 PM »
People with big heads usually dont live long.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2013, 08:47:48 PM »
i wish............not only was he famous but he probably got away with alot of shit....and coincidentally enough most of the shit he got away with probably involved excrement (mostly his own)

-Strange that you'd admit such a thing publicly.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2013, 08:57:38 PM »
Weird, it's prob a script on their this page that changes the url (edit: confirmed).

Correct this world is highly populated and I worry about this. I know, it's something that I can't change with worrying, but we're all affected by this; most problems in this world are caused by humans.

To me childless is a good term for those who want them, but it's an ignorant one towards those who don't want them. Really, I often feel misunderstood when I share my wish to stay child free.

For those who have them and are happy as a parent (unfortunately not all of them...), I'm happy for them, really.

So I gather that the term you prefer for those choosing not to have children is child-free. How do you feel about people who raise other people's children? I had two adopted sisters. If my wife and I could have afforded more children, we might have adopted. My wife wanted 5 kids. She had 4 siblings, so I guess that was what was comfortable and natural for her. Her parents were also very wealthy so they could afford to raise 5 kids. We could afford to raise 2 kids.

Many people cannot afford to properly provide for the kids they have. An extreme example of this is perpetual welfare parents. I have a niece who is pregnant with her 5th child. She has been on public assistance since the first child was born 16 years ago. Her choices disgust me. She has never been married and rarely ever worked. Most of her kids are undisciplined and out-of-control. I have no idea what goes on in her head.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2013, 11:21:41 PM »
So I gather that the term you prefer for those choosing not to have children is child-free. How do you feel about people who raise other people's children? I had two adopted sisters. If my wife and I could have afforded more children, we might have adopted. My wife wanted 5 kids. She had 4 siblings, so I guess that was what was comfortable and natural for her. Her parents were also very wealthy so they could afford to raise 5 kids. We could afford to raise 2 kids.

Many people cannot afford to properly provide for the kids they have. An extreme example of this is perpetual welfare parents. I have a niece who is pregnant with her 5th child. She has been on public assistance since the first child was born 16 years ago. Her choices disgust me. She has never been married and rarely ever worked. Most of her kids are undisciplined and out-of-control. I have no idea what goes on in her head.

Correct, I believe that there's a huge difference between those who want children, but don't have them yet or can't get them, and those who don't want them.

I believe that adoption is an unnatural thing, BUT in case a mother isn't capable to raise a child for whatever reason, then who am I to judge when a child gets caring adoptive parents? Of course it would be better if that biological mother didn't became pregnant, but the reality is different...

I'm sorry to hear about your niece. I believe in freedom of choice, but sometimes in government intervention as well, like in these extreme cases. There are much more people with a child wish than capable parents, very sad but true..

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2013, 01:38:18 AM »
The never ending wifelook discussion. U dont want an ugly wife, no one wants. Bcz she only get uglier each and every year. Birth, lack of excersive, to much cockies and after a while u dont wanne poke her with a pencil. Only time u have sex is maybe in the morning when u wake up with a hard dick. And that not bcz u like her, love her or are attracted, its just bcz she lay beside u and your dick is hard.

She is nice to u bcz u have a job, take care of the children, and she know that if it ends oly fuckfaces will aproach her.

Good looking wifes, girls! They are not that attached to u. They can get any men, anywhere. Not in the same trap.

Ugly or modell! Dosent matter, the relationship get fuked anyway. But i prefere good looking ladies. Im sure every men do but few can get them. Look is everything. People who dont agree have lost their sexdrive.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2013, 03:56:07 AM »
-Strange that you'd admit such a thing publicly.

now I remember...you're that old queen who posts on here

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2013, 06:23:00 AM »

;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2013, 07:18:15 AM »
The never ending wifelook discussion. U dont want an ugly wife, no one wants. Bcz she only get uglier each and every year. Birth, lack of excersive, to much cockies and after a while u dont wanne poke her with a pencil. Only time u have sex is maybe in the morning when u wake up with a hard dick. And that not bcz u like her, love her or are attracted, its just bcz she lay beside u and your dick is hard.

She is nice to u bcz u have a job, take care of the children, and she know that if it ends oly fuckfaces will aproach her.

Good looking wifes, girls! They are not that attached to u. They can get any men, anywhere. Not in the same trap.

Ugly or modell! Dosent matter, the relationship get fuked anyway. But i prefere good looking ladies. Im sure every men do but few can get them. Look is everything. People who dont agree have lost their sexdrive.
true stories^^^^^^^^

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2013, 08:19:36 AM »

Well I definitely don't want the fuckee fuckee with her if she has too much cockie  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2013, 11:38:30 AM »

Now I remember, you are that past his prime G4P stripper wannabe that posts on here.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #216 on: December 17, 2013, 11:44:05 AM »
JNN adds a lot of spice to this thread.