Author Topic: A simple argument  (Read 4451 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: A simple argument
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 06:30:47 AM »
we all were born blind...
So, you are the only one who can see? The only one who can lead us, open our eyes?

Don't forget your Sword of Omens

I never claimed such, nor did I stated what you keep repeating. But I understand that you need to set up a false premise in order to argue what I say. If I am another nut, why would it bother you? Itțs like getting angry at shizzo because he has different opinions regarding lifting, dieting and bodybuilding in general. If the guy is a joke it would never bother anyone..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: A simple argument
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 06:50:03 AM »
I never claimed such, nor did I stated what you keep repeating. But I understand that you need to set up a false premise in order to argue what I say. If I am another nut, why would it bother you? Itțs like getting angry at shizzo because he has different opinions regarding lifting, dieting and bodybuilding in general. If the guy is a joke it would never bother anyone..
I use it quite a bit when cane donning citizens belittle what I do. Not in a mean spirited way, but I explain that I teach people how to paint a better life so I have a difficult time understanding how a person who is blind in his mind's eye can tell me that I am crazy claiming what I claim to do. I say "Open your eyes and see for yourself. The soul needs not a cane. Just a healthy body and a clean, still mind. Control them both and the Soul will shine in all it's splendor illuminating you and those around with universal knowledge."

If this does not work, I always retort to "hahaha, I have a bigger bicepes".

There are a few that want to understand it all. But the challenge of ditching all preconceived ideas, all the earthly pleasures and habits, all that they know to be true seems too much. So back to swimming with the piglets because after a while you don't smell the foul anymore. I like shitting on a toilet: you rarely smell
When you can’t figure something out, you label it with what you DO know because you consistently try to make sense of your world within the framework you have to work with.

I paint and you are blind. So if you cannot feel the colors that I talk about by touching the canvas, you claim I am a fraud. I look around at a room-full of black RAY-BAN's. I get happy noticing a few have cataract and can still discern shadows. Someone else who walks in might puke though.

You set yourself up as a victim in the first sentence, and then defend what you do. Then go into, the "i am only trying to help"...classic The premise is not false...
But the prophet is.
And then the I this and I that...focus on the self. If you do good work, let others sing your praises.

I've run into another like this and this is how they started out.
Malachi Z. York.