Author Topic: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....  (Read 37926 times)

Slick Vic

Re: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« Reply #200 on: January 08, 2006, 06:52:54 AM »
  Shut the f**k up. Your posts make you a poster boy, for mental retardation. I was replying to the thread starter's question and you, having nothing to contribute, made an idiotic attack on me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Awwwww.... I'm sorry.  :'(
I feel so bad. Really. I do.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #201 on: January 08, 2006, 07:16:10 AM »
Doubtful XS,

You feel the need to validate your claims of business ownership with continued posting of company checks with member names on them.

However, you can't scan a pic of yourself to back up the single biggest claim in getbig history, that you gained 75 pounds and are at 290 today.

Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: January 08, 2006, 09:24:52 AM »
NO, ACTUALLY THERE ARENT ALOT OF PEOPLE BIGGER THAN ME BRUTHA, IVE NEVER COME IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE BIGGER THAN ME.  BELIVE IT OR NOT, THEIR ARENT MANY 290LB+ BODYBUILDERS OUT THERE,  EVEN 230LBS OF MUSCLE LIKE YOUSELF IS RARE.
damn if you are that big then I stand corrected that is very freakin huge but none the less everyone should have some humility to keep them grounded

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2006, 09:36:58 AM »
Doubtful XS,

You feel the need to validate your claims of business ownership with continued posting of company checks with member names on them.

However, you can't scan a pic of yourself to back up the single biggest claim in getbig history, that you gained 75 pounds and are at 290 today.

Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS
Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS

Doubtful XS

LOL, HAHAHA! 
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: January 08, 2006, 09:42:17 AM »
damn if you are that big then I stand corrected that is very freakin huge but none the less everyone should have some humility to keep them grounded
I AGREE BRUTHA!
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #205 on: January 08, 2006, 10:41:23 AM »
WHEN I SAID IM 290LBS, WERE YOU GUYS THINKING IM LIKE A RONNIE COLEMAN 290LBS?  LOL! YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS. 
I just figured you were a fat fuck

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: January 08, 2006, 10:53:04 AM »
for somebody so rich and successful you are awfully bitter about the owning Kamali gave you at tyson's corner in D.C. ::)

your maid must not know the proper way to fluff your pillows :D

E

He actually has a gay butler named "Lance" that fluffs something else

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2006, 11:17:51 AM »

Fluffy Kitty...... :)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: January 08, 2006, 11:20:16 AM »
Easy Div....I don't want you to hurt yourself typing on my behalf

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2006, 05:00:38 AM »

Holy dog-spine-snapping Batman; that was a low blow,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #210 on: January 09, 2006, 06:14:23 AM »
Holy dog-spine-snapping Batman; that was a low blow,

SUCKMYMUSCLE = Latin for Caninus Vertabroken.

Biggrnyou

• Getbig II
  • Whether you think you can/can't-you're right
« Reply #211 on: January 09, 2006, 09:10:41 AM »
 ;D
Perfect Practic

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2008, 07:55:07 AM »
  Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You killed a dog?

Ummm, can i ask why?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2008, 08:34:41 AM »
You killed a dog?

Ummm, can i ask why?

for fuck sake, of course he didn't he's a lying sack of monkey shit just hacking away on his keyboard hoping for some attention.  sad, sad little man he is.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2008, 08:40:50 AM »
brutal old stuff
The Number 2 in Scranton

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2008, 09:10:37 PM »
for fuck sake, of course he didn't he's a lying sack of monkey shit just hacking away on his keyboard hoping for some attention.  sad, sad little man he is.

that lying prick....made me dig up an old thread too....that's it, he's officially on my shit-list

apologies for digging up a useless thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #216 on: May 11, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »
You killed a dog? 

Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2012, 05:54:21 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL, this one is really a classic.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #218 on: May 11, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »
lolol that's a jokes post, web of lies

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #219 on: May 11, 2012, 05:59:51 PM »
.......you decide that you wanted to juice?

Were you ever worried about your health?

What finally pushed you over the edge?

I'm really just curious, not hating.

do you still wanna know??

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 11, 2012, 06:01:33 PM »
Did you not just see the picture I just posted????

hahaha yeah the one you stole ?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #221 on: May 11, 2012, 06:04:02 PM »
Damn these old threads have potential....

We should bump all threads of 2005-2006 and revive the old getbig.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 11, 2012, 06:26:24 PM »
Did you not just see the picture I just posted????

frozzor, i'm confused. the rear lat pic you posted earlier in this thread is a modified pic of "Praetorian", a beyondmass.com mod and a canadian competitive BB. the photo can be seen at the below link for those that are not beyondmass members.

http://www.ironlife.com/mag/issue16/bbquestion.shtml

yet, earlier in this thread you said that you are not interested in competing and futhermore an AAS rookie. however, by praetorian's posts, it seems he is not only a competitor but also no stranger to AAS. it seems you either are praetorian and lying about your supplementation, or are not praetorian and lying about your pics. can you clear up the confusion?

praetorian.jpg

frozzor.jpg

Fun while it lasted.

Peace.

Frozzor, u peice of shit.

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAH

what a queer

;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: May 12, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »
The thing with drugs is that you look fantastic on and like shit off. So it begins a long period of juicing and cycling off.  You can do it for 10 plus years before it effects your health.  Believe me you don't want to be that 50 year old loser sticking a needle in your ass so idiots can say you look buff. If you need that affirmation you are beyond a loser.