Author Topic: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....  (Read 37954 times)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2006, 09:06:39 PM »
OH, I FOLLOW.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 09:23:35 PM »
When I was still in the military and realized that no matter how good my nutrition was, I would have a hard time getting stronger with all the running we did.  I made a conscious decision to research it and look in to it so when I got out I could turn to the "Dark Side".

Not yet, but cardiovascular issues are foremost on my mind.......hypertension and cholesterol which both are elevated by AAS use. 

Nothing pushed me over the edge, it was just a thought out, calculated decision.

DIV

Do you compete in powerlifting?  If not why the need to risk your health for strength?

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2006, 10:32:26 PM »
you know, maybe if you people could make the decision to take the hard road - the non-steroid path - despite genetic shortcomings, it wouldn't be so impossible to reach the next level.  If everyone made the decision to go it without steroids, it would add some momentum to bodybuilding's stagnant progress. 

It's not that I think steroids are evil; hell, I definitely don't think anyone should go to jail for them.  My issue with them is that it creates an uneven playing field.  Some are more genetically gifted than others.  That is the way it is meant to be.  The notion that plateus can't be overocme without steroidal aid is ridiculous to me.  Maybe we'd have made greater advances in the science of training had steroids never come to prominence.

Don't take steroids.  No matter how you look at it, it's a shortcut.  Want to start gaining again?  Take a logical approach.  Hell, you'll live longer and be richer for it.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2006, 10:37:08 PM »
you know, maybe if you people could make the decision to take the hard road - the non-steroid path - despite genetic shortcomings, it wouldn't be so impossible to reach the next level.  If everyone made the decision to go it without steroids, it would add some momentum to bodybuilding's stagnant progress. 

It's not that I think steroids are evil; hell, I definitely don't think anyone should go to jail for them.  My issue with them is that it creates an uneven playing field.  Some are more genetically gifted than others.  That is the way it is meant to be.  The notion that plateus can't be overocme without steroidal aid is ridiculous to me.  Maybe we'd have made greater advances in the science of training had steroids never come to prominence.

Don't take steroids.  No matter how you look at it, it's a shortcut.  Want to start gaining again?  Take a logical approach.  Hell, you'll live longer and be richer for it.

Amen.  Us naturals need a new leader because there's suddenly become a vacancy at the top.  :) 
How about it?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2006, 10:38:58 PM »
Do you compete in powerlifting?  If not why the need to risk your health for strength?

I'd rather "risk my health" doing what I love than some of the other risky behaviours people tend to partake in.

Considering I don't have any other bad habits other than AAS, I'd say I'm doing "OK".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2006, 10:39:33 PM »
NO THANKS, ID RATHER GET HUGE, I GOT BIG NATURALLY(240LBS), TRAINED AND ATE SERIOUS FOR 4 YEARS, NOW IM GETTING FREAKISHLY HUGE AND STRONG, AND FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN, WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE A LITTLE PUSSY NATURAL?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2006, 10:45:19 PM »
I'd rather "risk my health" doing what I love than some of the other risky behaviours people tend to partake in.

Considering I don't have any other bad habits other than AAS, I'd say I'm doing "OK".

DIV
ID CONSIDER STUFFING YOUR FACE TO THE POINT THAT YOURE OVER 30%BF A PRETTY BAD HABIT.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2006, 10:49:24 PM »
ID CONSIDER STUFFING YOUR FACE TO THE POINT THAT YOURE OVER 30%BF A PRETTY BAD HABIT.

When did I say I was 30% BF?

Now you're making assumptions and looking bad doing so......

DIV

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2006, 10:49:59 PM »

DIV

Two of my friends, who were on the sauce, were doing "ok" too, until one of them had a massive heart attack, while the other DIED of congestive kidney failure. Unless you're going to compete, DIVISION, it just ain't worth it. If my warning is not enough to dissuade you, then please get regular blood tests done, to check your HDL to LDL ratio, your liver enzyme profile and your levels of aldosterone(which indicates how your kidney function is doing). Both Dorian and Ronnie, who took/take more sauce than an Italian at the restaurant, due to professional necessity, got regular exams done, besides having a medical doctor on call, 24/7. You're one of the few good guys here, and I don't want to see you go.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2006, 10:51:57 PM »
  Two of my friends, who were on the sauce, were doing "ok" too, until one of them had a massive heart attack, while the other DIED of congestive kidney failure. Unless you're going to compete, DIVISION, it just ain't worth it. If my warning is not enough to dissuade you, then please get regular blood tests done, to check your HDL to LDL ratio, your liver enzyme profile and your levels of aldosterone(which indicates how your kidney function is doing). Both Dorian and Ronnie, who took/take more sauce than an Italian at the restaurant, due to professional necessity, got regular exams done, besides having a medical doctor on call, 24/7. You're one of the few good guys here, and I don't want to see you go.

So now my ticket is about to be punched?

It's my time to go? 

Is that what this is all about?

DIV

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2006, 10:52:59 PM »
NO THANKS, ID RATHER GET HUGE, I GOT BIG NATURALLY(240LBS), TRAINED AND ATE SERIOUS FOR 4 YEARS, NOW IM GETTING FREAKISHLY HUGE AND STRONG, AND FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN, WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE A LITTLE PUSSY NATURAL?
i've seen your pictures and you are not 240.  hell, you can't even squat 240.  i'm not saying you could never achieve an enviable physique, but with your level of development, do you really need steroids to make gains?  If so, what does that say about your training?  to me, it says that you're so insecure about yourself that you donn't even have the patience required to build a good physique.  go ahead, juice up.  no one will ever look at you normally again.  and believe me, someone of your level will never ammount to anything with tons of steroids and stupid training.  use your head, stupid.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2006, 10:54:23 PM »
i've seen your pictures and you are not 240. 
YOUVE NEVER SEEN MY PICTURES, AND YOU'RE RIGHT, IM NOT 240LBS, IM 290LBS.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2006, 10:56:53 PM »
i've seen your pictures and you are not 240.  hell, you can't even squat 240.  i'm not saying you could never achieve an enviable physique, but with your level of development, do you really need steroids to make gains?  If so, what does that say about your training?  to me, it says that you're so insecure about yourself that you donn't even have the patience required to build a good physique.  go ahead, juice up.  no one will ever look at you normally again.  and believe me, someone of your level will never ammount to anything with tons of steroids and stupid training.  use your head, stupid.

I personally think "Double XL" is a gimmick account.

However, if that's not true, what makes you say he's underdeveloped?

It's obvious he's insecure.......with the CAPS LOCK, but besides that do you really think about this kid?

DIV

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2006, 10:57:43 PM »

However, if that's not true, what makes you say he's underdeveloped?

It's obvious he's insecure.......with the CAPS LOCK, but besides that do you really think about this kid?

DIV
all i have to go on are the pics he posted in the member pics section.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2006, 10:58:55 PM »

I PERSONALLY THINK YOU'RE WRONG BUDDY.

It's obvious he's insecure.......
HAHA!!! LOL!! FUNNIEST SHIT IVE HEARD IN A WHILE.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2006, 10:59:53 PM »
you must live a life completely devoid of humor.  if that's the case, get off the computer and start spending some time in the gym.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2006, 10:59:59 PM »

Are you this obnoxious in real life?

I can't imagine so, someone would have killed you by now.

Bullets tend to win out over muscle......

DIV

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2006, 11:03:27 PM »
Are you this obnoxious in real life?

I can't imagine so, someone would have killed you by now.

Bullets tend to win out over muscle......

DIV
NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2006, 11:04:20 PM »
NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME.
yeah, because you never leave your room.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2006, 11:05:38 PM »
NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME.

You obviously have never fucked with any real gangbangers.......or anyone with nothing to lose.

They'd kill you for nothing.......esp with your attitude.

DIV

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2006, 11:07:54 PM »
yeah, because you never leave your room.
HAHA OK 420DEISLE, GO DO SOMEHARDCORE NATURAL LIFTING, LOL, HAHAHA!!!, HAVE FUN TRAINING AND GAINING A MASIVE 1 LB EVERY 2 MONTHS, WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY, ALL THAT FOOD AND TRAINING FOR SO LITTLE WHY NOT ADD IN GEAR?  YOU ARENT GOING TO GET THAT MUCH BIGGER AFTER YOUR FIRST FEW YEARS OF TRAINING ANYWAY, AT A VERY SLOW RATE MAYBE BUT HEY HAVE FUN BEING A LITTLE BITCH HAHAHA, I BET YOURE ONE OF THOSE NATURALS WHO ARE A MASSIVE 190LBS, LOL!!!!!!

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2006, 11:10:01 PM »
You obviously have never fucked with any real gangbangers.......or anyone with nothing to lose.

They'd kill you for nothing.......esp with your attitude.

DIV
I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH HOOD SCUM guys LIKE THAT "DIV".  LITTLE FAGGOT WANNABES WHO THINK THEIYRE TOUGH.  PUT ONE OF THEM IN A ROOM WITH ME, ALONE, NO GUN AND WE'LL SEE HOW TOUGH THEY ARE, YOU MAKE ME LAUGH DIV.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2006, 11:11:14 PM »
I'm 18 years old.  I weigh 220 lbs, with a little bit of pudge.  I can bench 365, squat 540 and deadlift 585.  I've been strong as long as I've been alive.  I was big as a kid, and I'm big now.  I'm not the ultimate specimen, but when I put the work in, I work smart, work hard and get results accordingly.  You can dispute my numbers and my logic all you want, but I am what I am and your words will never take that away from me.

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2006, 11:12:27 PM »
Also, I don't have to base the entirety of my existence off my physicality.  I pride myself on my mental prowess above all else.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2006, 11:15:01 PM »
I'm 18 years old.  I weigh 220 lbs, with a little bit of pudge.  I can bench 365, squat 540 and deadlift 585.  I've been strong as long as I've been alive.  I was big as a kid, and I'm big now.  I'm not the ultimate specimen, but when I put the work in, I work smart, work hard and get results accordingly.  You can dispute my numbers and my logic all you want, but I am what I am and your words will never take that away from me.
SOUNDS GOOD, I WAS 220 AT YOURE AGE, 235 BY 20, 242 BY 21 THEN I STARTED PINNING, YOU'RE 18 YOU SHOULD STAY NATURAL FOR NOW.