Author Topic: GSP retires  (Read 7223 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: GSP retires
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2013, 03:46:43 PM »
yes they divorced 13 years ago

nop my dad had been very sick, with all the medication he takes he doesn't even think of speak about women at all.
I don't know his taste in women at all

don't know how that would relate to me finding immigrants more attractive than quebecers lol  ;D
well there s always a cause , explanation to everything, to every consequence. Maybe you were conditioned by what happened and what was told by both your father and mother to think that your mother being a quebecer, all women from quebec were "not good" to select to find a mating partner. Wether it's conscious or not it's probably what's happening. You came to the conclusion you should find someone who isnt a quebecer. My father told my brother that my mother who is white was a "bad woman", since then my brother has only been dating spanish, asian and black women. Never went with a white woman, even if he is, white. The past always condition what you re doing and thinking in the present. You maybe think subconsciously that avoiding women native from quebec that it wont end the same way it ended between your father and your mother.