Author Topic: Who is more insane--Cleanest Natural or Wiggs  (Read 5353 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Who is more insane--Cleanest Natural or Wiggs
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2013, 09:56:23 AM »
Sev, your thoughts on Russias religious revival? And beginnings of racial purification......

No revival. The Romanovs, the lizards behind Mother Russia want to be leading the pack again. So we see Russia reemerging as a world power again.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2013, 09:57:47 AM »
He may well be.  He certainly isn't a dummy but the majority of what he posts here I just don't get and when I ask him to explain it, he doesn't.

It's okay.  It is like anything that I desire to understand.  If I want to know, when possible I ask the author.  Perhaps one day he will reply.
I "get him". Someone else might think he is nuts though.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2013, 10:07:34 AM »
Gotta be Wiggs. Sev has monetized/capitalized his on insanity. Wiggs gives it away for free. Can insanity be altruistic?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2013, 10:11:26 AM »
Gotta be Wiggs. Sev has monetized/capitalized his on insanity. Wiggs gives it away for free. Can insanity be altruistic?
It is funny that you get so angry and insulting with what I do. Does it make you mad? If I am insane, why does it bother you?  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2013, 10:16:26 AM »
It is funny that you get so angry and insulting with what I do. Does it make you mad? If I am insane, why does it bother you?  ;)
Probably that you prey on the unsuspecting, the uneducated and the credulous. But, hey, your not the first con-man nor will you be the last.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2013, 10:32:57 AM »
Probably that you prey on the unsuspecting, the uneducated and the credulous. But, hey, your not the first con-man nor will you be the last.
This is exactly what I mean. What fills you with such hatred? Did you get angry when some psychic foretold you were straight and you realized he was wrong and you felt conned into believing something that was obviously false? Come on man .. do not worry .. we will remember you as a bridge builder as well ..