Author Topic: Ghost real or not  (Read 9476 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Ghost real or not
« on: January 15, 2014, 10:22:17 PM »
what do yall think about the after life.  Anyone here have a real life experience
a

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: Ghost real or not
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 10:38:30 PM »
There is a lot of theory related to after-births and previous births in Hinduism. You should check them out. Souls and stuff.
$

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 10:57:04 PM »
There is a lot of theory related to after-births and previous births in Hinduism. You should check them out. Souls and stuff.
scares the shit out of me.. I want to live forever.
a

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 11:06:27 PM »
Check out
www.mykundali.com

Enter the required details and look out for the yearly predictions.

This shit is pretty accurate.
$

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 11:09:26 PM »
Check out
www.mykundali.com

Enter the required details and look out for the yearly predictions.

This shit is pretty accurate.
thanks but no thanks    that shit is scary..
a

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 11:14:18 PM »
It is just Indian astrology, Hinduism astrology.

This site just tells the basic predictions dude.
Noting scary here. Like general stuff. Not what you imagine.
$

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 11:49:10 PM »
I think its even scarier

I think b4 you were born there was nothing right?

void

no consciousness

I think thats what death is like

scary

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 12:49:07 AM »
^can I hump her? ^^
$

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 04:05:43 PM »
what do yall think about the after life.  Anyone here have a real life experience

I believe the consciousness frequency that permeates the universe does not disappear. I believe it finds it's way either back to the collective consciousness, ...or moves on to another dimension, or vessel.

I also believe it can choose to remain,and it's frequency signature can be picked by those properly tuned to those wavelengths. I've witnessed what I consider a validation of this in my own life with my neices.

The frequency vibration of fear is short & quick, too short and too quick to reach the 'human internal decoder' for want of a better term, ...whereas the frequency emitted by love registers as a longer rolling wave length, one long enough and deep enough to access receptor points in the "human internal decoder." That's probably why those looking to control others find fear so effective a tool. It cripples human potential, whereas the love frequency unlocks and releases human creative potential. But anyway, yes, I believe ghosts exist on different frequencies, dimensions.

Check this out:

This video below was allegedly submitted to the poster by the hotel security manager who was standing watch on September 14, 2003 at a WINGATE HOTEL in Illinois. His voice can be heard in the background of the recording.

According to him, people staying at the hotel began calling in noise complaints to the front desk with reports of loud screaming coming from the 2nd floor--particularly room #209. There is no known history to the room according to our investigation. However, upon further review, we found that over the years, multiple complaints of "strange noises" were reported to be coming from the room. This is the only known recording of it.

Screaming Ghost in Haunted Hotel - caught on tape

w

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 01:21:42 PM »
That video is fake. Those cameras do not record sound.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2014, 06:53:50 AM »
b4 birth the void

after death the void

have fun in between

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2014, 08:59:10 AM »
All claims of paranormal activity are demonically-based in nature.  "Supernatural miracles" of other religions are merely works of deception by the enemies of Jesus Christ....strategic spiritual warfare.  Took me a long time to come to grips with this actually......great, great deception.

It's why I no longer watch horror films and other forms of entertainment that utilize the paranormal and demonology......don't want to glorify it in anyway.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2014, 01:06:26 PM »
In Islam we do not believe in ghosts but we believe in jinn and angels. And when I say angels, most people will imagine the artistic representation of medieval christians of 'angels' on clouds playing harps, this is not the islamic view. Angels are creatures of light, they can take on human form in appearance (like they did with Abraham peace be upon him when they were delivering him a message for example) their true form is bigger and different than that. They are also robot-like in the sense that they obey God's instructions and commandments without question. Jinn and humans on the other hand are viewed as creatures of desires, in other words, we are given desire and we can chose to obey and disobey.

Jinn are what most people assume are 'ghosts' or 'living dead' or things messing with their head and thinking it's a 'soul stuck in this life' or whatever non-sense.

Once you pass away your soul is not in this world. So there is no such thing as ghosts or souls stuck in this world like movies make it out to be. Rather it is jinn who play with mankind.

Also astrology is forbidden in Islam and so is black magic, these things also have much to do with dealing and interacting with jinn.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2014, 01:09:45 PM »
A lot of people laugh about black magic and jinn but people do deal with these things, it's not so common in the west, but very common in the east.

I posted this in the other thread, it's relavent to what I said above. This dude was a hindu and became Muslim and it's actually dealing through black magic by some hindu priests and a few events in his life that actually made him learn about Islam and become Muslim:

The hindu priests would deal with black magic for him and make things 'good' for him whether dealing with police, his club, whatever.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2014, 01:54:16 PM »
A lot of people laugh about black magic and jinn but people do deal with these things, it's not so common in the west, but very common in the east.

I posted this in the other thread, it's relavent to what I said above. This dude was a hindu and became Muslim and it's actually dealing through black magic by some hindu priests and a few events in his life that actually made him learn about Islam and become Muslim:

The hindu priests would deal with black magic for him and make things 'good' for him whether dealing with police, his club, whatever.

It is very true that black magic is very real practice with very real outcomes.  Voodoo, santeria, witchcraft and even satanism are all stand opposed to God.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2014, 06:38:40 PM »
Yup... anyone dealing with jinn, sihr (black magic), and all these related satanic activities is condemned to hell in Islam, unless they stop and repent.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 12:44:48 PM »
It is very true that black magic is very real practice with very real outcomes.  Voodoo, santeria, witchcraft and even satanism are all stand opposed to God.

No, it's not true..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2014, 09:48:25 AM »
No, it's not true..

Yes, it's all demonically-based.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 07:20:48 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 08:21:49 PM »
All claims of paranormal activity are demonically-based in nature. 

Explain this a little further.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!