Author Topic: One of the unsexiest things ever happened to me  (Read 2096 times)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: One of the unsexiest things ever happened to me
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2013, 11:48:51 AM »
Need a picture to decide if that was deal breaker! She must not have been that cute or fuckable!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 12:22:04 PM »
was dating a single mom. Bed time for the children, so it means sex time for me.
Sitting on the sofa, the children came near to us and fart.
Unsexiest thing ever.
asstropin

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 12:30:52 PM »
Meh, her looks mean nothing if she is mistreating animals.
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2013, 12:36:23 PM »
Chick was all "I want to talk about our relationship."  I finished my drink and told her I had to leave and just got up and left.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2013, 01:16:37 PM »
You did the right thing Bro, in a few months she would have been shouting psychotically at you as well- TRUTH!!!

P.S.  Don't EVER feel bad at following your moral compass, it keeps you alive!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2013, 01:24:54 PM »
I'm at this chicks house.  We chatted a couple times in person after meeting through freinds, she's cute, very fuckable, but then again I think most chicks are.  She has this puppy, about 6-7 months old, cute dog.  The little guy was super hyper running around, I guess he was excited because a stranger (me) was over.  Me and this chick are on the couch, having some drinks, getting close and then out of the fucking blue she reaches next to the couch and pulls out a spray bottles and yells "NO" and sprays the dog from across the room, hitting the wall, the TV stand then eventually the dog and the dog scampers away.  I'm looking at her with utter disgust now.  Just the look on her face, with a spray bottle and the way she yelled combined to make her the unsexiest thing I've ever seen.  I lost every ounce of interest.  I finished my drink and told her I had to leave and just got up and left.

people who dont take the time or have the patience to train their puppy properly shouldnt have one. its kind of a reflection of the person she is too.

training your dog to obey out of fear is a fucked up thing.

b

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2013, 01:28:42 PM »
You do not give a shit about animals and you have made this clear in previous posts.

Hope this helps.

What are you babbling about?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2013, 01:52:24 PM »

people who dont take the time or have the patience to train their puppy properly shouldnt have one. its kind of a reflection of the person she is too.

Exactly.  A properly trained dog will connect with you and will know what behavior is right or wrong without fear.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2013, 01:53:27 PM »

It's one of this things while in a  drunken stupor that just wake you up with a sudden jolt.