Author Topic: Welcome Back Wes and JNN  (Read 11699 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Welcome Back Wes and JNN
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2013, 11:05:03 AM »
nick...you seemed ok until these threads recently,and the less noticed you are not 'shizzo's'approach the better,you gain respect as you post instead of numerous threads involving you getting called out and defending yourself here.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #151 on: December 29, 2013, 12:03:21 PM »

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #152 on: December 29, 2013, 12:24:25 PM »
nick, you look like shit and act like you are someone who's opinion weighs something .. why not do everyone a favor and fuck off?  :-*

Lol poor Sev. Taking hissy fits cause someone not paying attention to you this week? Sorry man. Nothing I can do.

Where do you live again? LOL.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #153 on: December 29, 2013, 01:23:23 PM »
nick...you seemed ok until these threads recently,and the less noticed you are not 'shizzo's'approach the better,you gain respect as you post instead of numerous threads involving you getting called out and defending yourself here.

All in good fun my man. Nothing I say here is serious. I don't dislike Sev. I just break his stones about being foreign. In fact, I fully expected to get ripped WAY more then I have.

Hell, people have been down right nice to me in PM's and support in the threads... I almost didn't think is was Getbig. Guys like Rearend came with their agenda... He has been better the last few days, so I don't even have a grudge against him. If he starts the gh15 crap again, I am sure me and plenty others will be back on his case.

All in good fun. Flame away. I have noooo problem with it all. If I did, I would have never posted any pics. I can take it. Even from foreigners.
$

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #154 on: December 29, 2013, 01:24:41 PM »
All in good fun my man. Nothing I say here is serious. I don't dislike Sev. I just break his stone about being foreign. In fact, I fully expected to get ripped WAY more then I have.

Hell, people have been down right nice to me in PM's and support in the threads... I almost didn't think is was Getbig. Guys like Rearend came with their agenda... He has been better the last few days, so I don't even have a grudge against him. If he starts the gh15 crap again, I am sure me and plenty others will be back on his case.

All in good fun. Flame away. I have noooo problem with it all. If I did, I would have never posted any pics. I can take it. Even from foreigners.
8)