Author Topic: WTF JNN ?  (Read 9695 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: WTF JNN ?
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2013, 03:57:02 PM »
johnynoname is gayer than a pack of cock flavoured cookies.

hahaha

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2013, 03:07:56 AM »
Johnny you know I love you  but ,  as a former hustler myself  I'm  really disappointed with you , in the sex businesses you always get paid in advance ,that money is yours no matter what happen after.

PS: I'll give it a pass because the drug thing.

this, sadly, is something I didn't do even with my future "missions" .....I always figured that I could strong arm whoever didn't pay me figuring that they were some self loving, old twink/queen....sadly some of these guys could have probably beat the living shit out of me.....then again at this time I was so thin and weak a slight pick up in wind gust could have knocked me out

I also use the "i'll blame it on being stoned for not taking the money" but in retrospect I realized that if I had enough clarity to actually remember exact details about that night (for instance: i remember that it happend on the first or second saturday of may of 2009- it was the saturday of the NOC in 09) then I wasn't that fucked up to take the money....again- my legit reason for not taking the money was i just didn't want to be indebted to this guy

in retrospect I realize that the "hustling game" IS A HUSTLE......rob, cheat and steal (RIP Eddy)...if I go back to this sick game (and I'm only gonna bang chicks this time) I'll make sure a envelope is waiting for me BEFOREHAND.....however the straight hustling game has to have more tacit than g4p hustling...from my understanding is that if you deal with a classier broad (which is mostly movie bullshit mind you) then I may have to be "classier"

I dunno--long story short this summer I might have to go back to stripping and MAYBE working as a "shot boi" at a gay bar on friday nights....however- my money will only go into my nose not because im using drugs but because I have a huge nose and I can store alot of things inside of it.....you know that little, chubby mexican kid from "modern family"? that little fucker owns a bungalo in my left nostril- that's how big my nizose is

Now I am calling bullshit. This is too easy of a story.

Someone blew the load too quickly.

i hate to pull the whole "I swear on my grandfather's soul" thing here because my mom's dad was a amazing and virtuous man and his soul should have nothing to do with black tear away pants, a Lisa Stansfield hair cut or being overly tan year round however I swear on my grandfather's soul on all of this

ive done lots of shit im not proud of in my addiction... never g4p though... but frankly like you said, you realize real quick what kind of addict you are when you see the guys taking it up the ass or stealing from their fucking grandparents/roommates/foster children, or literally just walking into target and walking out with loads of silver. ..

I never could bring myself to steal, or to sell my body, or any of that shit... when I met those people, I was like, "holy shit these people do exist and im so glad I havent reached that point."

I remember a chick came into my hotel room and asked if id smoke her out with some of my dope, and when I said yes she just oulled my pants down and went to town.. I asked her wtf and she said she was paying, and wasnt that ok, as she didnt have cash.

you meet THESE people and you say to yourself "what the hell is wrong with these fucking assholes?! These people have fucking kids?!"

Long story short- i was more addicted to not existing than I was to drugs.....see in life you actually have consequesnces and you have to deal with the reality that if you have a goal that there is a possibility that you will fail......I SUCK at accepting rejection and failure (which explains my "dating life" in the normal/non stripping world)

however you know when you are a junkie and your goal is to be a junkie then YOU NEVER FAIL...THERE IS NO WAY TO BE A SHITTY JUNKIE...YOU ALWAYS WIN (at being a junkie)

what made me stop?.....honestly- I just decided to grow up and live a real life and not drop out

What kind of gimp pays a dude to jack-off in front of him and nothing else? I don't blame you bro taking money for that if you really needed it for a fix.

if you make your intentions clear of what you are willing to do (and not do) then the client will have to take it or leave it----if someone wrote me for full blown gay fucking I always quoted a huge price (always 10 grand...yes 10 grand!!) and if they called my bluff then I guess I was gonna have to do alot of thinking or just not write them back....thankfully (sadly for my ego though :( ) nobody ever called my bluff

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2013, 03:14:53 AM »
do you often get a floppy cock?

you and sevastase would have a lot to talk about.
P

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2013, 03:21:30 AM »
do you often get a floppy cock?

you and sevastase would have a lot to talk about.

never

when i'm around a woman (honestly- I am straight) if she touches my arm i at least get a semi

I will however admit that I can't get hard for myself though....like when I beat off to the old spank bank i'm just tugging at skin....I've become bored with myself...the thrill is gone ....but I've been beating off for a long time so it is kinda normal i imagive for someone to be jaded towards there ownself- no?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2013, 06:12:12 AM »

this, sadly, is something I didn't do even with my future "missions" .....I always figured that I could strong arm whoever didn't pay me figuring that they were

in retrospect I realize that the "hustling game" IS A HUSTLE......rob, cheat and steal (RIP Eddy)...if I go back to this sick game (and I'm only gonna bang chicks this time) I'll make sure a envelope is waiting for me BEFOREHAND.....however the straight hustling game has to have more tacit than g4p hustling...from my understanding is that if you deal with a classier broad (which is mostly movie bullshit mind you) then I may have to be "classier"

I dunno--long story short this summer I might have to go back to stripping and MAYBE working as a "shot boi" at a gay bar on friday nights....however- my money will only go into my nose not because im using drugs but because I have a huge nose and I can store alot of things inside of it.....you know that little, chubby mexican kid from "modern family"? that little fucker owns a bungalo in my left nostril- that's how big my nizose is

i hate to pull the whole "I swear on my grandfather's soul" thing here because my mom's dad was a amazing and virtuous man and his soul should have nothing to do with black tear away pants, a Lisa Stansfield hair cut or being overly tan year round however I swear on my grandfather's soul on all of this

you meet THESE people and you say to yourself "what the hell is wrong with these fucking assholes?! These people have fucking kids?!"

Long story short- i was more addicted to not existing than I was to drugs.....see in life you actually have consequesnces and you have to deal with the reality that if you have a goal that there is a possibility that you will fail......I SUCK at accepting rejection and failure (which explains my "dating life" in the normal/non stripping world)

however you know when you are a junkie and your goal is to be a junkie then YOU NEVER FAIL...THERE IS NO WAY TO BE A SHITTY JUNKIE...YOU ALWAYS WIN (at being a junkie)

what made me stop?.....honestly- I just decided to grow up and live a real life and not drop out

if you make your intentions clear of what you are willing to do (and not do) then the client will have to take it or leave it----if someone wrote me for full blown gay fucking I always quoted a huge price (always 10 grand...yes 10 grand!!) and if they called my bluff then I guess I was gonna have to do alot of thinking or just not write them back....thankfully (sadly for my ego though :( ) nobody ever called my bluff

Johnny in the hustling game you have to be an asshole , no other way around it .

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2013, 06:16:09 AM »
never

when i'm around a woman (honestly- I am straight) if she touches my arm i at least get a semi

I will however admit that I can't get hard for myself though....like when I beat off to the old spank bank i'm just tugging at skin....I've become bored with myself...the thrill is gone ....but I've been beating off for a long time so it is kinda normal i imagive for someone to be jaded towards there ownself- no?

Oh where is sarcasm when we need him? 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2013, 06:30:23 AM »
No.  Hey.  You don't have to defend your heterosexuality to us.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2013, 06:31:41 AM »
Johnny in the hustling game you have to be have an asshole , no other way around it .

8)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2013, 08:24:28 AM »
so what if jonny travelled to a hotel room and let some stranger suck his cock

seems like some people are throwing gay accusations round without any evidence

nothing to see here folks just a producer trying to help his star perform

Funniest post of the day right there.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2013, 08:36:55 AM »
so what if jonny travelled to a hotel room and let some stranger suck his cock

seems like some people are throwing gay accusations round without any evidence

nothing to see here folks just a producer trying to help his star perform

haha yes, nothing gay about that at all

Just an artist trying to master his craft is all

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2013, 09:17:38 AM »

You know what? Very similar story to mine. I liked the fact that it was a fantasy, that it wasnt real and that I had no consequences nor did I care about any of the people I was hanging out with.. I had zero responsibilties and zero accountability.

I did the same thing.. eventually when I'd relapse, I wouldn't get that "fantasy freedom" anymore.. eventually I settled down and started a normal life... luckily I had met a wonderful woman that stood by my side through a few relapses and hard times... but I have a really decent, normal life.. and it's amazing how much easier it is to deal with lifes ups and downs that those "fantasy freedom" ups and downs.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2020, 04:29:58 PM »
How the fuck did I miss this?  All three pages are Fitness Frenzy best of getbig quotes material.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2020, 06:35:08 PM »
But, is he “sexual”

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2020, 07:42:55 PM »
he is a bitter old queer. never was never will be anything. crybaby fake

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2020, 08:31:45 PM »
 let's be honest- I'm a very important person in the history of this LGBTQ+ funded website (special thanks to the Shoah Foundation)

I've brought many of you to laughter, tears, tears, bouts of crying and some other shit

in closing, you'd all be nothing without me and the void left by my departure made you emotionally incomplete like that diet pill lady at the end of "requiem from a dream"....you're all ugly on the inside and your mothers let the phone go to voicemail whenever she sees you on the caller ID

take care, comb your hair

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2020, 12:16:11 AM »
You are on the Homo Mt Rushmore with tay tay.

What a great achievement for you.
P

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2020, 03:24:15 AM »
I dunno--long story short this summer I might have to go back to stripping and MAYBE working as a "shot boi" at a gay bar on friday nights....however- my money will only go into my nose not because im using drugs but because I have a huge nose and I can store alot of things inside of it.

:-\

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2020, 05:30:46 AM »
You are on the Homo Mt Rushmore with tay tay.

Mount Butt-more?
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2020, 10:16:54 AM »
JNN is a valued poster on GB.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2020, 10:58:45 AM »
JNN is open and honest. So refreshing these days.