Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 160834 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #1250 on: May 25, 2019, 02:45:33 AM »
As a masculine guy, most of the clients wanted me to top. Unfortunately for them, meth made me limp. Virtually all of them left dissatisfied with empty wallets (anywhere from $80/30mins to $400/2 hours). All the money was spent on meth and hotels.

thanks for the honesty. :)
I am happy you are off the meth now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #1251 on: May 25, 2019, 03:05:04 AM »
HIV these days is curable.  I doubt anyone will ever get AIDS again in America as long as they get treated.

It's manageable, not curable. And the person will have to be on anti-retroviral drugs for life, and which may have their own negative side effects. It's also possible to become resistant to the medication.

They will also be more susceptible to dying from other illnesses which the body may have less ability to defend against.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: May 27, 2019, 01:23:57 PM »

dude, you are so clueless it hurts. I would exspect a lot more wisdom from someone your age. Yes, adults are responsible for their actions but where does the drive for those actions come from Einstein? Why do you think psychiatrists always try to dig into a patient's childhood? Because the behavioural patterns we acquire during our upbringing are engraved in our brain. That's why people are so hard to change when they grow up. When one comes from a f***** up background he/she is more inclined to abnormal behaviour later in the adulthood. I didn't adress his faggotry, just his drug abuse and prostitution.

And yes people can blame their parents for their shitty life but they can't blame their parents for continouing to live a shitty life after coming to realization that their life is shitty. Understand?

At what age do these folks realize that their lifestyle is toxic? By the time one is an adult, they should have developed some self-awareness. At this point, the onus is on them.

Not everyone uses a dysfunctional family as a whipping post for their wrongheaded choices. My childhood was about as crappy as they get. No doubt it affected my beliefs, including the fact that I am responsible for my behavior, both good and bad. As a mature adult, I can honestly say that I've made mostly excellent decisions with regards to my life.

If you blame Tbombz's poor choices on his parents, then you must also credit them for his current life, which seems to be pretty darn good.

I am a parent, grandparent and great-grandparent. I am not as clueless as you suggest.