Author Topic: Why was I voted most Racist Poster of 2013?  (Read 24826 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Why was I voted most Racist Poster of 2013?
« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2013, 10:54:55 AM »
i post pretty racist things

it's not my intention to be racist tho but it comes with speaking the truth

Yeah but nobody cares what you think..it's different

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #176 on: December 24, 2013, 03:33:06 PM »
What I see on the rare occasions when I leave Mommy's basement is irrelevant to the discussion. What is relevant is why you and others seem to think that a person affirming the validity of stereotypes makes them "racist." Do you know what that word even means?

The fact is, there are certain statistical properties that apply to the black community as a whole (high incarceration rates, low average IQ, low lifetime earnings, little educational attainment, and so on). There is nothing racist about acknowledging such facts, unless acknowledging mere facts makes one racist.

Now, just because these statistical properties apply to the whole doesn't mean they apply to every single individual within the whole, hence the fairness of judging each person individually. Even so, relying on stereotypes can be justified some of the time: if you're driving around in Southeast D.C. you'd best apply reasoning based on stereotypes rather than being agnostic about whether the individuals you are encountering are reflective of the whole or not.

Good post

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 24, 2013, 03:58:21 PM »
What culture? Whose culture?

More than likely America culture, duh..

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2013, 05:31:42 PM »
its a busy time for me

i cant give my ownings the attention they deserve

dont worry i will start destroying you again in a few days  :-*

lol

;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 24, 2013, 08:51:17 PM »
333386, Archer, Chiro, Kwon, Runningmom all hates black people

I give the award to 333386/SC

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2013, 08:55:32 PM »

i dont , i have black blood myself

(on car bumper)

8)
n

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #181 on: December 24, 2013, 08:59:17 PM »

You uses racial slurs toward me all the time.  You're to much of a pussy to be a man about it.  Instead you hide behiind * like a bitch.  Prove I hate black people. You can't and you know it.  Youre nothing but a perpetual victim who whines like bratty child.  And you hate runningmom because she rejects you every time you go sniffing around any thread she posts in.
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #182 on: December 24, 2013, 09:03:18 PM »
I think everyone in this thread is a secret mooslim

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #183 on: December 24, 2013, 09:04:38 PM »

LMAO!!! My roommate and one of my best friend is a ni.....an African American. Been one of my best bros for over 10 years. Like his family has me over for chicken and watermelon on Sundays and shit, we're that tight.

I don't hate "black people" as a whole, I judge every man i meet individually.....I just think you're the biggest cry baby I've ever seen online before. My black buddy even talks about people just like you Little J, people who enslave themselves by this ongoing victim mentality. He's a very educated and successful black though so maybe you can't relate to his way of thinking.

Merry Christmas though, you big baby  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #184 on: December 24, 2013, 09:08:08 PM »
LMAO!!! My roommate and one of my best friend is a ni.....an African American. Been one of my best bros for over 10 years. Like his family has me over for chicken and watermelon on Sundays and shit, we're that tight.

I don't hate "black people" as a whole, I judge every man i meet individually.....I just think you're the biggest cry baby I've ever seen online before. My black buddy even talks about people just like you Little J, people who enslave themselves by this ongoing victim mentality. He's a very educated and successful black though so maybe you can't relate to his way of thinking.

Merry Christmas though, you big baby  :D

He's just mad because he's tried numerous times to chat up runningmom and she rejected him cold therefore according to this whiny baby-man logic she's racist.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #185 on: December 24, 2013, 09:11:27 PM »
He's just mad because he's tried numerous times to chat up runningmom and she rejected him cold therefore according to this whiny baby-man logic she's racist.

Little J is the consummate black victim. Life is fair and cruel to him because of his skin color and it's everyone's fault but his own that he hasn't accomplished his goals in life.  ::)

If he only knew how damaging that mentality is. He gives black people a bad name.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #186 on: December 24, 2013, 09:14:52 PM »

Little J is the consummate black victim. Life is fair and cruel to him because of his skin color and it's everyone's fault but his own that he hasn't accomplished his goals in life.  ::)

If he only knew how damaging that mentality is. He gives black people a bad name.

Absolutely correct. And he is incredible short so he has a little man complex to go along with his victim complex.  He always accuses me of being racist yet fails to prove it while also using racial slurs against me. 
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: December 24, 2013, 09:25:25 PM »
Absolutely correct. And he is incredible short so he has a little man complex to go along with his victim complex.  He always accuses me of being racist yet fails to prove it while also using racial slurs against me.  

Archer is incredibly fair. I don't sense a hint of racism in his posts. All facts.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #188 on: December 24, 2013, 10:24:55 PM »
Hey Little J: how many homeless people did you feed today? Because I spent an hour an a half dropping off food baskets to mainly black homeless people in my city for Christmas in sub zero temperatures, freezing my white tits off. How many racists do you know that do this? What have you done to help out a black man today?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 24, 2013, 10:32:39 PM »

LittleJ, keeping everyone honest.

Seriously, I don't even think about hating black people till I read one of his posts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #193 on: December 25, 2013, 07:58:23 AM »

Not just blacks, muslims/arabs too!

But Big_Ach is ok in my book, i don't count him as a real muslim.

Merry xmas Moolie! :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #194 on: December 25, 2013, 10:38:49 AM »

333386 - Not a real bonifide racist. He's one of those guys that has black friends if they think like him and hates the ghetto thugs. I've got no problem with him although we probably wouldn't be bosom buddies. lol

Archer- Defensive racist. Anything you throw historical truth or show us Hebrews in a better light than what he is. Instant defense and racial jokes, slurs or whatever. Clearly sensitive.

Chiro- Not racist. Good bro, just full of jokes.

Kwon- Euroracist....harmless little sheep.

Newmom- Not really racist. She fucked a Puerto Rican. Doesn't like Hebrews unless it's just friendly chat. BTW, does she even know what Puerto Ricans are?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: December 25, 2013, 10:39:57 AM »
 ;)

333386 - Not a real bonifide racist. He's one of those guys that has black friends if they think like him and hates the ghetto thugs. I've got no problem with him although we probably wouldn't be bosom buddies. lol

Archer- Defensive racist. Anything you throw historical truth or show us Hebrews in a better light than what he is. Instant defense and racial jokes, slurs or whatever. Clearly sensitive.

Newmom- Not really racist. She fucked a Puerto Rican. Doesn't like Hebrews unless it's just friendly chat. BTW, does she even know what Puerto Ricans are?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #196 on: December 25, 2013, 10:40:21 AM »
I nominate Wiggs. 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #197 on: December 25, 2013, 10:42:49 AM »

Light-skinned Hebrews.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #198 on: December 25, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
I nominate Wiggs. 

Just hatin' cause I'm one of God's chosen people.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #199 on: December 25, 2013, 10:46:13 AM »
Light-skinned Hebrews.

Bingo. You know!  I'm impressed. Yes, Puerto Ricans are Hebrews also. Jokes on her I guess.