Author Topic: Which movie is better: Planes, Trains, & Automobiles or Home Alone?  (Read 3769 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Which movie is better: Planes, Trains, & Automobiles or Home Alone?
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 05:27:01 AM »
I noticed PTA and due date are kind of similar.I think both have their moments, as far as PTA verse home alone OTA gets my vote but I won't lie when I was 10 years old and home alone came out I saw it three times in the theatre everybody thought it was hilarious in my grade and even grades up but I was in 4th grade so it is def a movie for kids were as PTA is funny for kids and adults. I saw PTA before home alone and it was def funny shit. I would def pick PTA but Home alone is nice to watch around this time of year.

The only thing that does not make sense in home alone is there is no way they would of forgot the kid(Kevin) at home and then they made a second home alone where he is lost in New york. I never saw Home Alone 2 where he was lost in New York but if they are constantly losing kevin these parents need Adult and fmily services to take him away. How awful of parents are this couple, the kid would def be taken away-IMO.  

You said yourself, you didn't see it.

Home Alone II is a good movie.

I think the story was that at the airport, in the sea of holiday travelers, Kevin started following a man who looked like his dad from behind. Something I think most can relate too.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Which movie is better: Planes, Trains, & Automobiles or Home Alone?
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 08:07:02 AM »
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles by a longshot!