Author Topic: Dexter Jackson has to be a genetic freak  (Read 11353 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Dexter Jackson has to be a genetic freak
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2013, 04:14:09 PM »
Different macros stimulant different hormones differently that ultimately dictate a preference for fat burning or fat storage. The oversimplification of the "cal is just a cal" argument is laughed at by anyone with a decent grasp of biochemistry.
Yes, because the average person is not getting adequate nutrition in their diet.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2013, 04:17:52 PM »
Different macros stimulant different hormones differently that ultimately dictate a preference for fat burning or fat storage. The oversimplification of the "cal is just a cal" argument is laughed at by anyone with a decent grasp of biochemistry.
Still waiting on those peer reviewed studies you promised.  :D  :D  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »
I think tricky has a better build.
close,,tricky has better legs ,they are similar through the torso,dex has better muscle shape and fuller look,but its close,yes tricky looks great but dex has him overall 'look'and tricky claimed natural for yrs..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2013, 04:54:19 PM »
so i started to follow dexter on instagram and all he posts is shitty food like fried chicken candy bars cereals chips ice cream and all that crap.. and markus rühl used to say dexter is a genetic freak but i didnt believe him once dexter told to markus "u know how i do my diet, i only left the cheese from my hamburgers" im mirin dexters genetics

Actually Dex is eating like that lately cause he's not doing any shows. He's pretty much on a diet when show time rolls around , but a bit more "loose diet" with higher carbs

Trust me he ain't eating burgers or fried chicken 24/7 

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2013, 05:08:53 PM »
Not all black people have superior genetics.

If that was the case how would you explain Goodrum?

he's a genetic anomaly
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2013, 05:13:57 PM »
medical science doesnt distinguish between a calori and a calori
uhm, yes they do,lol.

i mean calorie is an energy measure parameter,it means not much.

they do distingiush between macros.

its fully explained and proven what happens when food is consumed.

n

dustin

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2013, 05:30:45 PM »
I don't see why people worry about other people's genetics. I've seen guys eat clean and look like shit, or guys eating clean who look phenomenal. I know guys taking tons of gear that look like shit and other guys taking tons of gear that look amazing.

It's not worth investing time in scrutinizing what everyone else is doing. Take a glance at another person's regimen and if he's got a good physique, maybe there are some things you can take away from it. But it still comes down to your body and your genetics. Focus mostly on yourself, not others. Some people have better genetics and some people have shittier ones.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2013, 05:40:30 PM »
Dexter dieted just like everyone else. As the show got closer the calories got lower. There are no secrets to getting ripped and it takes will power and it sucks.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2013, 05:43:33 PM »
Dexter dieted just like everyone else. As the show got closer the calories got lower. There are no secrets to getting ripped and it takes will power and it sucks.
This ^.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2013, 05:53:47 PM »
I don't see why people worry about other people's genetics. I've seen guys eat clean and look like shit, or guys eating clean who look phenomenal. I know guys taking tons of gear that look like shit and other guys taking tons of gear that look amazing.

It's not worth investing time in scrutinizing what everyone else is doing. Take a glance at another person's regimen and if he's got a good physique, maybe there are some things you can take away from it. But it still comes down to your body and your genetics. Focus mostly on yourself, not others. Some people have better genetics and some people have shittier ones.
agree, by all means, if one can get shredded and big on junkfood, go for it, make it happen ;D

i seen some arabic guys who are just as shredded as me and they sit there all day and drink normal coke!!(lol), fruits by the 100s of gramms, none of that protein business, talked to one and he said he knows protein, but he doesnt like that aproach he tries it with carbs instead.

haha, if i tried that, id be the second coming of fatpanda in no time.

i seen ppl on insulin who are suprisingly lean, no idea how that works

but what certainly can be done, my leans with clean diet and 1 icecream or burger a day, this is easy easy doable for anyone.

in the end its pretty much about how lean one can stay on what amount of gear.

but GETTING shredded, there are no secrets at all, there will be hunger, there will be low blood sugar sensations, there will be flatness, there will be uncomfy times.

thanks bro i was waiting for you to chime in.

bbuilders have this thing "i eat all kinds of crap and get shredded", to pretend being special.nobody gets to 5% effortlessly.
adonis is one of them but his diet aproach has some merit for natties.

one might think their huge muscle mass burns much more cals(well if its something,its the muscle doing the burning, not the drugs,that simply hard to get into the newcomers heads, when they have the muscle,the muscle will burn extra energy, this doesnt mean a newcomer skeletonlike skinnyfaty teen can use same drugs and expect same metabolism), which it does, but its not that dramatic.

levrone diet pre contest,all fish and brokoli.ask him why that is,ppl.

theres a guy where docs have measured his rest rate metabolism, hes 400lbs, fat yeah but plenty muscle there, they say its 4000cals.do the math.

400lbs is basicaly 2 male specimen,lol.consider this.

the scenario of getting away with a binge short before contest is no suprise, some load up like that before contests, others cant bear the diet and run into a mcdonalds 3 days before and eat out the buffet.i know one guy who recently did this and was still the most shredded out there, a junior competitor, but he sticked to diet for 4months religiously before that.

no easy way out, if there was , youd see it in the gym and everywhere

n

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2013, 05:54:21 PM »
Regarding this subject, I would like to show you a real example. Both my transformations started at almost identical points, and the stacks were:

first transf: 6 weeks (167lbs - 211). .. 700 tren, 700 prop, 700 dbol a week, 75mc T3, 80mcg clen
second: 5 weeks(163lbs-185)   ..         1g tren, 350 prop, 350 dbol a week, 50-75 mcg T3, 80mcg clen, some crystal meth

the only difference is obviously the diet .. training was identical for both transformations and so I am not buying the junk food hoopla regarding tren .. if he is on 2g tren and some ungodly amount of hgh then it's diff ..plus he has a faster metabolism than mine

Good transformation

I would think dexs metabolism slowed down tremendously being 44 , he did say he had to change his diet and training accordingly. He prob did eat more junk when he was younger but still dieted just like other pros come show time

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2013, 06:25:48 PM »
I used to train with a Black Haitian dude who never dieted for a show and was always ripped! Always won his class or was 2nd! We all probably know someone with those genetics and metabolism!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »
Yes, because the average person is not getting adequate nutrition in their diet.  ::)

Correct. There are some serious issues regarding nutrition in the USA. A traditional metabolic analysis on your average 40yo American will show some serious issues regarding "adequate nutrition."

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2013, 06:29:23 PM »
Still waiting on those peer reviewed studies you promised.  :D  :D  :D

Soon.....(maybe tonight if I get bored enough to upload  :P)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2013, 07:32:32 PM »
The oversimplification of the "cal is just a cal" argument is laughed at by anyone with a decent grasp of biochemistry.

^

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2013, 07:36:45 PM »
i wasnt even talking about drugs

i was just saying at the end of the day a calori is a calori, a protein is a protein, a fat is a fat, a carb is a carb

no matter what magical diet you try, the above cant be changed

omg dexter so ripped and he eats KETCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg

geneteic freaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaak

well he is a freak but thats not the point

ketchup is just a carb

a carb is just a calori

a calori just a calori

Proteins are broken down into essential, non-essential, and conditional amino acids, which directly relate to how efficient the protein is synthesized in the body.

Ketchup isn't simply a carb, as is mostly comprised of sugar and sodium. Makes it kind of at the lower end of the food spectrum.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2013, 07:40:39 PM »
so i started to follow dexter on instagram and all he posts is shitty food like fried chicken candy bars cereals chips ice cream and all that crap.. and markus rühl used to say dexter is a genetic freak but i didnt believe him once dexter told to markus "u know how i do my diet, i only left the cheese from my hamburgers" im mirin dexters genetics

It's the drugs bro.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2013, 10:43:13 PM »
Coulda been the glass in the second set that made the diff, bro.
;Dthank god someone got that

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2013, 11:04:40 PM »
Proteins are broken down into essential, non-essential, and conditional amino acids, which directly relate to how efficient the protein is synthesized in the body.

Ketchup isn't simply a carb, as is mostly comprised of sugar and sodium. Makes it kind of at the lower end of the food spectrum.

Good post, Kunt.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2013, 11:17:58 PM »
Adonis has NO diet. Stop with that idiotic nonsense. When he got in shape he struggled to diet strict and took drugs like the rest of us.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2013, 05:49:01 AM »
people still say its all drugs.. u guys are killin me, i know dexter diets like everybody else for the shows but seriously in off season i dont think he eats clean all the time.. besides if it was all about drugs then why doesnt every pro eat like that? do u think they enjoy eating chicken and rice all year? its all about genetics and genetic response to drugs and at dexters age there is no way he is abusing fat burning drugs like dnp and shit.. u talk like its not harmful at all.. we all know dnp killed many bbers and people who wanted to get in shape..
these guys have no fucking clue what they are talking about bro... It's a game of drugs...with the exception of maybe dennis wolf (as far as white guys go) these pros are average guys. 95% of the people who disagree with me have NEVER taken a pro stack in their life and probably wont. So there opinion means nothing to me. shit ive never ran anything close to a pro stack.

so you never took pro cycle then why are u talkin like u know whats goin on in pro bb? u just owned urself here.. nothing against you or your physique but that was very stupid from you.. and about dennis wolf believe it or not he is one of the worst abusers look at his fuckin arms here

dont say its because of colour because its not.. his liver seems fucked up and we all know he walks around with red face all the time and plus he looks like he is in his mid 50s..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2013, 06:04:18 AM »
Adonis has NO diet. Stop with that idiotic nonsense. When he got in shape he struggled to diet strict and took drugs like the rest of us.
this is true.

the vast majority of ppl will be eating protein mostly and a little bit of the other other macros towards the bitter end,where truly shredded.

i finnd myself in denial about this at times too, saying this shape is good enough, eating not so clean, but there will always be that layer of fat, cardio or not, until the cals go real low.

the midset for me must be those meals must be looked at like gifts, only then itll work.
coming from overeating, the last polishing is madness and unimaginable. ;D
n

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2013, 06:06:57 AM »
3 things work,,training/food/drugs...simple formula,,if u do other avenue minus drugs to be ripped stay ripped train/food..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2013, 06:18:41 AM »
;Dthank god someone got that

Jumped out at me. Musta been the Breaking Bad marathon.

It's like a proof that nobody reads the gear breakdown, they just look at the number of total grams.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2013, 06:50:49 AM »
Genetic is the most important thing in bodybuilding.
Tolerance to drugs, ability to eat high quantities of food without getting nauseous, strong joints to tolerate the heavy workouts the drugs allow, psicological consistency anf focus and discipline.
And finally, the body response to all of that.