Author Topic: Dexter Jackson has to be a genetic freak  (Read 11387 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Dexter Jackson has to be a genetic freak
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2013, 06:55:43 AM »
Jumped out at me. Musta been the Breaking Bad marathon.

It's like a proof that nobody reads the gear breakdown, they just look at the number of total grams.
haha yes, I wanted to make sure people pay attention to what I write

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2013, 07:46:09 AM »

Ketchup isn't simply a carb, as is mostly comprised of sugar and sodium. Makes it kind of at the lower end of the food spectrum.

pointless comment

fruit is also sugar

sodium doesnt affect bf or muscle mass

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2013, 08:01:52 AM »
close,,tricky has better legs ,they are similar through the torso,dex has better muscle shape and fuller look,but its close,yes tricky looks great but dex has him overall 'look'and tricky claimed natural for yrs..

I always thought tricky had a shape similar to Freeman's. He claimed natural?  hahaha.
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2013, 08:07:09 AM »
I always thought tricky had a shape similar to Freeman's. He claimed natural?  hahaha.
TURNED PRO THROUGH TEAM UNIVERSE..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2013, 08:10:34 AM »
TURNED PRO THROUGH TEAM UNIVERSE..
Looks like Team Falcon is his next thing to achieve.

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2013, 08:13:32 AM »
pointless comment

fruit is also sugar

sodium doesnt affect bf or muscle mass

Fructose and Glucose break down in the body differently.

Fructose breaks down in your liver and doesn’t provoke an insulin response.

Glucose tends to break down more quickly, and in the stomach, provoking an insulin response.

Overall, that piece of fruit is much better for you, even with ignoring any additional vitamins and antioxidants that are not found in processed sugar. Think of it as time-released energy.

You are right about sodium... It has no effect on building muscle. But maintaining proper sodium levels help regulate blood pressure and stress hormones. That is a good thing, especially pre-contest.  

Honestly, I am not a nutrition expert. I studied and experimented quite a bit when I competed, and while I took a few Chemistry classes in college.  

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2013, 08:17:13 AM »
well you may have some points

but i just dont believe that assuming you use common sense and dont eat like a fat bastard

the occasional fast food meal (a normal sized one and i said OCCASIONAL) will not make the difference between mister olympia and 15th plac

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2013, 11:39:56 AM »
well you may have some points

but i just dont believe that assuming you use common sense and dont eat like a fat bastard

the occasional fast food meal (a normal sized one and i said OCCASIONAL) will not make the difference between mister olympia and 15th plac

Agreed. There are a lot of variables to that equation, and a few meals
won't make a difference in the world.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2013, 11:59:30 AM »
Genetics are everything in bodybuilding. Without them you absolutely cannot succeed, no matter how much money and dope you have.

You take all the pharmaceuticals away from the Olympia contenders and they will still look better than what you think is the "best" bodybuilder in your gym.

Every once in a while you will see these genetics in a young person. You know what they could look like if they trained consistently and ate accordingly... not to mention the "supplemental" additives ~

Same in baseball. The Pros today started out as exceptional little boys. They were already light-years ahead of the rest. Take away their PED's and they will still be better than the "best" player at your local baseball park.

These guys absolutely cannot eat "clean' year round. IF they did, they wouldn't have anywhere to go in the "pre-contest" stage of their prep. Think about it. Why would their bodies even bother to respond? Stasis has already been reached for far too long, hence Lee Priest's "Duncin Donuts" gift cards and KFC ~

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2013, 12:22:15 PM »
Genetics are everything in bodybuilding. Without them you absolutely cannot succeed, no matter how much money and dope you have.

You take all the pharmaceuticals away from the Olympia contenders and they will still look better than what you think is the "best" bodybuilder in your gym.

Every once in a while you will see these genetics in a young person. You know what they could look like if they trained consistently and ate accordingly... not to mention the "supplemental" additives ~

Same in baseball. The Pros today started out as exceptional little boys. They were already light-years ahead of the rest. Take away their PED's and they will still be better than the "best" player at your local baseball park.

These guys absolutely cannot eat "clean' year round. IF they did, they wouldn't have anywhere to go in the "pre-contest" stage of their prep. Think about it. Why would their bodies even bother to respond? Stasis has already been reached for far too long, hence Lee Priest's "Duncin Donuts" gift cards and KFC ~
i agree, i took away the peds and still look damn jacked :D
n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »
this is true.

the vast majority of ppl will be eating protein mostly and a little bit of the other other macros towards the bitter end,where truly shredded.

i finnd myself in denial about this at times too, saying this shape is good enough, eating not so clean, but there will always be that layer of fat, cardio or not, until the cals go real low.

the midset for me must be those meals must be looked at like gifts, only then itll work.
coming from overeating, the last polishing is madness and unimaginable. ;D
This is not true at all.  No drugs ever and my calories come mostly from carbs and fats.  I usually eat around 30-100 grams of protein only.

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2013, 02:17:24 PM »
so i started to follow dexter on instagram and all he posts is shitty food like fried chicken candy bars cereals chips ice cream and all that crap.. and markus rühl used to say dexter is a genetic freak but i didnt believe him once dexter told to markus "u know how i do my diet, i only left the cheese from my hamburgers" im mirin dexters genetics

Dexter jackson a genetic free-- No way!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2013, 03:25:59 PM »
btw just in general, by default, everyone who makes it onto the olympia stage,is a genetic freak, no matter the drugs, its the absolute gentic elite there.

if that werent the case, duh, wed see diferent faces there.

n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »
btw just in general, by default, everyone who makes it onto the olympia stage,is a genetic freak, no matter the drugs, its the absolute gentic elite there.

X2

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2013, 03:31:27 PM »
Fructose and Glucose break down in the body differently.

Fructose breaks down in your liver and doesn’t provoke an insulin response.

Glucose tends to break down more quickly, and in the stomach, provoking an insulin response.

Overall, that piece of fruit is much better for you, even with ignoring any additional vitamins and antioxidants that are not found in processed sugar. Think of it as time-released energy.

You are right about sodium... It has no effect on building muscle. But maintaining proper sodium levels help regulate blood pressure and stress hormones. That is a good thing, especially pre-contest.  

Honestly, I am not a nutrition expert. I studied and experimented quite a bit when I competed, and while I took a few Chemistry classes in college.  

Fructose will not elicit an insulin response  ???

Do you have anything to back up this claim because I've never seen this anywhere in any Biochem text.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2013, 03:36:22 PM »

Do you have anything to back up this claim because I've never seen this anywhere in any Biochem text.
hes right kinda, maybe the american term is different and hes foreign speaker.

he dont mean fructose syrup.

he means the sugar in fruit.

but to say no insulin respone is bit off, should have said almost none.its very minimal.

theres many many different kinds of sugars, one is galactose, and theyre all metabolised quite differently.

n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2013, 03:38:27 PM »

big lie

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2013, 06:04:10 PM »

If youre wating for him to post pics of "the real deal" ....you are naive.

They (pro BB) post all the junk crap so we can look at them as genetic freaks, in reality  he would have been a buck 50 without PEDs  not even average genetics.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this what you tell yourself when you look in the mirror and not only have no muscle but still have that flabby belly and those sad teets.... You need to understand that you can never bring everyone else down enough to elevate yourself - get off your arse and lift yourself!! I feel pity - truly - for all of the lil guys that scream "all drugs" - "I could be like that if I just did the drugs that he does".... There are some normal - successful guys that come to sites like this to get a little escape from the hectic real world and laugh at some of the witty posts... Its just kind of sad to see the guys that live here - that don't really have much of a life in the real world - that wish they had muscle SO BAD - and yet are so frustrated that they flip the script and come to GB as champions of the natural no muscle look!! If you only realized that its not shitty genetics like you think you have - ANYONE can build a strong physique and many can build a physique that would have half of GB screaming all drugs - without a drop of juice or a single pill... Its a new year - make something happen and just try to go a full month without allowing yourself a negative thought - EVERYTIME you feel one brewing - force yourself to think positive... See what happens..

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2013, 06:47:08 PM »
Is this what you tell yourself when you look in the mirror and not only have no muscle but still have that flabby belly and those sad teets.... You need to understand that you can never bring everyone else down enough to elevate yourself - get off your arse and lift yourself!! I feel pity - truly - for all of the lil guys that scream "all drugs" - "I could be like that if I just did the drugs that he does".... There are some normal - successful guys that come to sites like this to get a little escape from the hectic real world and laugh at some of the witty posts... Its just kind of sad to see the guys that live here - that don't really have much of a life in the real world - that wish they had muscle SO BAD - and yet are so frustrated that they flip the script and come to GB as champions of the natural no muscle look!! If you only realized that its not shitty genetics like you think you have - ANYONE can build a strong physique and many can build a physique that would have half of GB screaming all drugs - without a drop of juice or a single pill... Its a new year - make something happen and just try to go a full month without allowing yourself a negative thought - EVERYTIME you feel one brewing - force yourself to think positive... See what happens..
thanks man,,really tony..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2013, 08:36:40 PM »

Haha I hope u are being sarcastic to a point! Majority of the pros are under 5'10 and most likely ectos,(that's a plus imo)  what makes them exceptional (top pros) are their response and ability to take copious amounts with minimum sides.

Even the great flex wheeler considered one of the best all time suffered kidney issues

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2013, 08:39:12 PM »

Even branch?  :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2013, 08:41:56 PM »
good post.

instead of crying all drugs, can join a gym, start to eat properly and see how it goes.

time they have, will to drag themselves to a gym they dont.

but they are living confident in the assurance that if only they had the right drugs,theyd be monsters too.

its so stupid i dont know where to start, they will never ever come anywhere near a gym entrance anyway.

its like a homeless talking about 100million real esates and villas

Even branch?  :D
yes even him, they ust go out of their way and push it too far in the mass game and at some point only the inner organs and the obliques will grow anymore.

:-X
n

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2013, 09:11:06 PM »

I absolutely cannot believe the nutrition "factoids" that are constantly being given out on this forum.

Yes, there is empirical data (that is, information from experience just to save {some} of you some time) and there is also dietetic, clinical nutritional fact. Not subjective... OBJECTIVE.

Before people start spouting about things they know nothing about, they may want to qualify themselves (can you say "education?") before they speak (or type)

So much nonsense. No wonder everyone here is pretty much lost in fat pig land.

Am I being condescending or am I just being perceptive and making an observation?

Look around in your gym. How many guys are big and ripped?

I didn't think so...

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2013, 10:13:45 PM »
hes right kinda, maybe the american term is different and hes foreign speaker.

he dont mean fructose syrup.

he means the sugar in fruit.

but to say no insulin respone is bit off, should have said almost none.its very minimal.

theres many many different kinds of sugars, one is galactose, and theyre all metabolised quite differently.

My fructose reference was to fruit sugar. No insulin response was a bit off, but overall I was only comparing it to processed sugar.

Born and raised in the US. At times though, I feel like I am in a foreign land.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2013, 11:11:37 PM »

My fructose reference was to fruit sugar. No insulin response was a bit off, but overall I was only comparing it to processed sugar.

Born and raised in the US. At times though, I feel like I am in a foreign land.

Gotcha.

I was gonna say, that was a bold claim to make bro  :)