Author Topic: Would you French kiss a man for 10 minutes for a million dollars?  (Read 16848 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Would you French kiss a man for 10 minutes for a million dollars?
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2013, 01:58:57 PM »
I am not judging you. If you like cock, good for you then. But please drop the love for bodybuilding thing. It's like being in the boys locker room for you here .. and you are the 70 yo naked old man blow drying his balls with one leg up on a bench trying to make small talk with the youngsters.

You have such an imagination. Actually, the gym I work out at has a lot of senior citizen patrons. Some of us are in better shape then some of the younger crowd. I've been a member of this gym for over 30 years. I do change into and out of my workout clothes in the locker room like most people. I haven't tried drying my balls with a hairdryer or hung out chatting it up with others with on leg up on the bench. Perhaps this is something you are into?

You seem very interested in what I do or don't do. Are there things?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2013, 02:03:45 PM »
haha listed Jimmy Saville, you posted the creepiest pic ever here .. post it again and ask people to cast their opinion on why do they think you are here  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 28, 2013, 03:02:07 PM »
haha listed Jimmy Saville, you posted the creepiest pic ever here .. post it again and ask people to cast their opinion on why do they think you are here  ;D

How about you post your photo, then we can talk about what is creepy and what isn't. I've posted a few photos here, which one are you referring to?

BTW, I a much better looking then Jimmy Saville. You know, for someone who maintains they are not trying to be offensive or derogatory, you aren't doing too well. One wonders just what your problem is. You seem to have a hard-on for me and frankly, I am not interested.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2013, 03:10:20 PM »
Hard to say. If I saw the million in 50's in front of me I'd have to consider it.

Be difficult though. And the moment the c/unt sticks his tongue out the deal's off and I knife the fucker.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2013, 03:14:31 PM »
Hard to say. If I saw the million in 50's in front of me I'd have to consider it.

Be difficult though. And the moment the c/unt sticks his tongue out the deal's off and I knife the fucker.

Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the art of French kissing where tongues are always involved.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2013, 03:16:05 PM »
Yeah, show him how it's properly done Prime   ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2013, 03:18:24 PM »
Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the art of French kissing where tongues are always involved.

Yes my friend, when it comes to 'french kissing' a man, I'm highly unfamiliar with it.

Did you swap spit with your men?

edit,

actually, I really don't want to know.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2013, 03:21:00 PM »
Prime muscle is definitely a creepy schmoe who thinks a prepubescent Justin Bieber looks like a "little cutie"

Anyone who thinks that, should not be allowed near children. Creepy.
X

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2013, 03:23:13 PM »
James28 came out, but not completely .. he would kiss but "knife the fucker if he stuck his tongue out"  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #134 on: December 28, 2013, 03:23:36 PM »
James28 came out, but not completely .. he would kiss but "knife the fucker if he stuck his tongue out"  ;D

8)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #135 on: December 28, 2013, 03:24:37 PM »
Prime muscle is definitely a creepy schmoe who thinks a prepubescent Justin Bieber looks like a "little cutie"

Anyone who thinks that, should not be allowed near children. Creepy.

I prefer him sticking to political debate.

The moment he tells about the homo business it gets a bit creepy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 28, 2013, 04:21:32 PM »
Yeah, show him how it's properly done Prime   ;D

Are you a voyeur? I could show someone how it's done, I have much experience with French kissing, unlike you who probably has none. Not to be offensive, but who'd kiss an asshole like you, even if a million dollars was on the table?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2013, 04:23:21 PM »
stop with the veiled homo innuendos

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2013, 04:29:49 PM »
stop with the veiled homo innuendos

Interesting photo. I assume one of these two folks is you. Here's an innuendo for you, you are the one trolling me by posting all manner of leading comments and suggestive shit, including this photo of yourself getting fucked by something in a bear costume. Clearly, you have issues.  ::)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2013, 04:37:43 PM »
Interesting photo. I assume one of these two folks is you. Here's an innuendo for you, you are the one trolling me by posting all manner of leading comments and suggestive shit, including this photo of yourself getting fucked by something in a bear costume. Clearly, you have issues.  ::)

Didn't you admit you enjoyed your encounters with hairy muscle bears? Serious remark btw.

Take away the bear and replace it with Tom Selleck or Dan Severn and it could be you?

It's not an insult if it's the truth my friend

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2013, 04:42:24 PM »
Didn't you admit you enjoyed your encounters with hairy muscle bears? Serious remark btw.

Take away the bear and replace it with Tom Selleck or Dan Severn and it could be you?

-Serious response as requested. I don't recall admitting to any such thing. If you can find a post where I did that, post it up as a reply here and then we can talk.

Who is Dan Severn? Was never much of a Tom Selleck fan but my wife thought he was handsome when he was younger.