Author Topic: Diddy Talks About Father's Death...  (Read 1873 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Diddy Talks About Father's Death...
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 07:08:26 AM »
Fuck "Diddy". And his father.  :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 07:09:26 AM »

+1

A grown man calling himself "diddy" is just begging for an ass kicking

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 07:10:00 AM »
He should be mad at his father for never teaching him how to dance.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2013, 07:12:38 AM »
he copied the diddy thing from ken dodd.

he's fake and if he's ever in knotty ash it will go right off.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2013, 07:16:26 AM »
He should be mad at his father for never teaching him how to dance.

Any man who enjoys dancing, enjoys cock. Period.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 07:18:29 AM »
i've always been impressed that that dude is always in the news for the past xx years, i have no idea who he is or what he does, but his publicist is sure earning his $.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 07:19:43 AM »
his vodka sucks ass too

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2013, 07:25:49 AM »
I've always found Sean Combs to be a pretty interesting creature. Like that of a cockroach, I think he is meant to inherit the earth over time.

I've witnessed that man stay relevant in the ever-evolving entertainment industry for quite possibly 20 years now and without having to whore himself out through dancing, singing or anything that directly garners fans. He rides on the backs of his artists and got a heck of a lot of mileage from Christopher Wallace (Biggie Smalls). I think the word for what he does is exploitation. He exploits his artists, sucks them dry of their talents and then must have some form of exclusivity contract in place that keeps them married to his label long enough to render them useless once released.

Changing his name a ridiculous amount of times is yet another stunt he uses to grip on to the spotlight.

He truly will be the last survivor in Hip Hop at this rate..

"1"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 07:28:05 AM »
Aren't he and that Kanye dude the same person?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 07:32:05 AM »
I've always found Sean Combs to be a pretty interesting creature. Like that of a cockroach, I think he is meant to inherit the earth over time.

I've witnessed that man stay relevant in the ever-evolving entertainment industry for quite possibly 20 years now and without having to whore himself out through dancing, singing or anything that directly garners fans. He rides on the backs of his artists and got a heck of a lot of mileage from Christopher Wallace (Biggie Smalls). I think the word for what he does is exploitation. He exploits his artists, sucks them dry of their talents and then must have some form of exclusivity contract in place that keeps them married to his label long enough to render them useless once released.

Changing his name a ridiculous amount of times is yet another stunt he uses to grip on to the spotlight.

"1"
Still like him him better than Kanye, helluva businessman!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2013, 07:34:02 AM »

Lol you must be the guy sitting alone, arms crossed, in the back of the bar while everybody else is having fun on the dance floor

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2013, 07:38:04 AM »
Aren't he and that Kanye dude the same person?

Arent they all?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2013, 07:40:26 AM »

"1"

Most Producers/record executives do that.....LaFace Records among others were ripping huge benefits from their artists and it's sad that these artists were seeing 1/10th of these profits.....Sean Combs paid his dues, but I guess to stay in business, sometime you have to step on others

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 07:43:00 AM »

I really dig dancing with my wife.

Actually, I realized from a young age (right around 8th grade CYO dances) that the easiest way to talk to a girl you liked was to ask her to dance at the school dance.

Plus, it is a huge confidence builder.  Scary as hell when you are 13, but awesome when you are 25 and single at a wedding with a number of attractive single women.  I pulled a Wedding Crashers when I was single after breaking off an engagement and had to go stag to a wedding.  I danced with my friend's mother, the flower girl, and then I danced with a very attractive girl that was living in NYC at the time.

We had a great time which resulted in a few dates and trips to the city which was great.  I stayed at the Parker Meridien, which houses a great Nautilus/MedX gym and a great brunch spot, Norma's, a great burger spot (the Burger Joint) and Seppi's (a great French bistro).

If that makes me gay, then so be it.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 07:43:51 AM »
Arent they all?

"They" meaning artists, of course.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 07:44:29 AM »
"They" meaning artists, of course.

Yes, off course.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 07:45:03 AM »

"1"

OMR dropping knowledge.

Think of Black Rob, Ma$e, Craig Mack, etc...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2013, 08:31:31 AM »

"1"
The Group 112 had issues with him, as well as Mary J Blige.
He would recommend attorneys for his artists, particularly new artists, but the attorneys were on his retainer. He would get mad if they brought their attorneys.

He was on Hot 97 one time, and The Lox called up whining about their contracts and how they didn't get any money...saying that he does things the corporate way and they attorneys. He paid them, but it shows just how these hip hop artists cannot adapt to the corporate world and get taken for a ride by guys like Sean Combs.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2013, 08:49:14 AM »
The Group 112 had issues with him, as well as Mary J Blige.
He would recommend attorneys for his artists, particularly new artists, but the attorneys were on his retainer. He would get mad if they brought their attorneys.

He was on Hot 97 one time, and The Lox called up whining about their contracts and how they didn't get any money...saying that he does things the corporate way and they attorneys. He paid them, but it shows just how these hip hop artists cannot adapt to the corporate world and get taken for a ride by guys like Sean Combs.

This is a good example why its never wise to assume because someone is like you(color, gender, age, culture) that they are going to treat you any better than a someone who is not. When it comes down to it, green is the color that trumps all.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2013, 08:55:13 AM »
This is a good example why its never wise to assume because someone is like you(color, gender, age, culture) that they are going to treat you any better than a someone who is not. When it comes down to it, green is the color that trumps all.
yep, and it seems he uses that naïveté to his advantage.
And the opposite is Jay Z...he and Damon Dash were sitting on a goldmine of artists that suffered due to their split....Christion would have at 6 or more albums by now. And other artists as well.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2013, 09:03:52 AM »
Michael Jordans dad was shot and killed in a Lexas SC400 in 1993 how did he go on after that?

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2013, 09:46:33 AM »

"1"

This was a 100% accurate assessment.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2013, 05:44:27 PM »

+1000

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC