Author Topic: Where Did My Thread and Posts From Last Night Go?  (Read 17307 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Where Did My Thread and Posts From Last Night Go?
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2013, 09:40:17 PM »
HFF is having a shizzo-esque meltdown

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2013, 09:40:32 PM »
HotGaySightsFan

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2013, 09:42:44 PM »
X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2013, 10:02:51 PM »
Did Princess L delete the posts or not?

Absolutely. 

And now the OP is acting like a petulant little child who didn't get a Red Ryder for Christmas.
:

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2013, 10:26:29 PM »
Princess L......why the hell are so many threads getting deleted?

If you moderators never tell us why how the fuck can we "correct" our "mistakes"?  >:(

Some golden stuff has disappeared lately.  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2013, 10:56:16 PM »

If you moderators never tell us why how the fuck can we "correct" our "mistakes"?  >:(

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.  :-[

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2013, 10:58:27 PM »
Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.  :-[

Merry Christmas old man. You're lucky its Jesus' birthday otherwise you'd be on the receiving end of one of my good ole roundhouse kicks to the face.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2013, 11:03:26 PM »

Absolutely. 

And now the OP is acting like a petulant little child who didn't get a Red Ryder for Christmas.

It is unprofessional of you that you avoided this simple response until you'd aided and abetted a meltdown when you have stated a simple affirmative answer at the onset. This is a power play which is completely inappropriate for a moderator. Perhaps you are the one acting the petulant little child here.  :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2013, 11:04:26 PM »
Merry Christmas old man. You're lucky its Jesus' birthday otherwise you'd be on the receiving end of one of my good ole roundhouse kicks to the face.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2013, 11:05:41 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2013, 11:06:57 PM »
Princess L needs to show us her tits to appease the Getbig brethren.
P

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2013, 11:15:15 PM »
Princess L needs to show us her tits to appease the Getbig brethren.

Or Maddy needs to show us the red rocket. Either will suffice.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2013, 11:37:27 PM »
It is unprofessional of you that you avoided this simple response until you'd aided and abetted a meltdown when you have stated a simple affirmative answer at the onset. This is a power play which is completely inappropriate for a moderator. Perhaps you are the one acting the petulant little child here.  :-\

Prime bringing absolute logic.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2013, 12:42:36 AM »
This place is funny
a

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2013, 01:04:44 AM »

Absolutely. 

This was funny.  ;D
A

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2013, 06:50:59 AM »
Quality thread right here showing some Christmas cheer :)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2013, 07:16:30 AM »

Prime....no meltdown, I just wanted Princess L (Maddy) to admit "she" deleted the thread/posts for no reason. I figured a Mod would call it "spam" or "flooding of the board" and it would be deleted. I wanted to see if the crap that Shitso and Analbollocks pollute the board with every day would be ignored and left up while my posts got deleted.

Oh....And I wanted to let the board know a G&O Mod (shitty one albeit) is running a lame gimmick.

So Maddy (Princess L) can go fuck "herself" with a pineapple for all I care.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2013, 07:19:11 AM »

Lol who the fuck cares if the mods delete anything.... 90% of the posts on this forum are the text-equivalent of white noise.

You guys are acting like this is your life's work--which, considering the losers who populate this board, probably isn't too far off

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2013, 08:13:16 AM »
Prime....no meltdown, I just wanted Princess L (Maddy) to admit "she" deleted the thread/posts for no reason. I figured a Mod would call it "spam" or "flooding of the board" and it would be deleted. I wanted to see if the crap that Shitso and Analbollocks pollute the board with every day would be ignored and left up while my posts got deleted.

Oh....And I wanted to let the board know a G&O Mod (shitty one albeit) is running a lame gimmick.

Houston we have a problem... Homofightfag has melted down
a

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2013, 08:42:30 AM »

I have no idea.  I rarely delete entire threads.  I can tell you this; if something gets reported, a lot of times Ron will not take the time to sift thru a long thread just to find the violations ~ he’ll just delete the whole damn thing.  Blame the derailers.  With regards to this incident, there was no “mistake” by the OP.

It is unprofessional of you that you avoided this simple response until you'd aided and abetted a meltdown when you have stated a simple affirmative answer at the onset. This is a power play which is completely inappropriate for a moderator. Perhaps you are the one acting the petulant little child here.  :-\

Lest you forget, it was Christmas day (not that it matters).  You’re speaking as if I or any mod was/is logged in to respond to every little cry for answers.  No one owes you or anyone an explanation as to why a justifiable action is taken.  The fact that OMR chooses to do so on occasion is his option, but certainly not necessary.  Members generally know what is acceptable behavior and what is not.  I would speculate YOU don’t even know what the OP is bitching about, but obviously he does.    Choosing to spam/flood threads with the same thing over and over serves no purpose other than irritate.  Deleting over 50 said posts requires NO EXPLANATION.  No one wants to see that shit any more than they want to see Kai’s and tbombz dick splattered all over the place, gory death shots, torture or any other offensive crap.  So before you hop on the bashing bandwagon, stop and think that there just might have been a good reason.

Kinda contradicting yourself there.  “for no reason”   “spam/flooding”

Oh, and you're a little late to the party regarding Maddy.  That "outing" was played out by shizzo  long ago.  ::)

:

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #120 on: December 26, 2013, 08:48:20 AM »

I have no idea.  I rarely delete entire threads.  I can tell you this; if something gets reported, a lot of times Ron will not take the time to sift thru a long thread just to find the violations ~ he’ll just delete the whole damn thing.  Blame the derailers.  With regards to this incident, there was no “mistake” by the OP.

Lest you forget, it was Christmas day (not that it matters).  You’re speaking as if I or any mod was/is logged in to respond to every little cry for answers.  No one owes you or anyone an explanation as to why a justifiable action is taken.  The fact that OMR chooses to do so on occasion is his option, but certainly not necessary.  Members generally know what is acceptable behavior and what is not.  I would speculate YOU don’t even know what the OP is bitching about, but obviously he does.    Choosing to spam/flood threads with the same thing over and over serves no purpose other than irritate.  Deleting over 50 said posts requires NO EXPLANATION.  No one wants to see that shit any more than they want to see Kai’s and tbombz dick splattered all over the place, gory death shots, torture or any other offensive crap.  So before you hop on the bashing bandwagon, stop and think that there just might have been a good reason.

Kinda contradicting yourself there.  “for no reason”   “spam/flooding”

Oh, and you're a little late to the party regarding Maddy.  That "outing" was played out by shizzo  long ago.  ::)

Backpeddling.....patheti c bullshit and lame excuses.

Just in case I wasn't clear in my previous responses.....fuck you and your Maddy gimmick.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #121 on: December 26, 2013, 08:52:11 AM »
All those christmas posts was getting my nerves.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2013, 09:02:31 AM »
All those christmas posts was getting my nerves.

You dufuss  ::)  They were merged.
:

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2013, 09:07:08 AM »
You dufuss  ::)  They were merged.
What time was this? I saw all kinds of threads all day on christmas while waiting on UPS to get here they are still not here.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2013, 09:10:22 AM »
What time was this? I saw all kinds of threads all day on christmas while waiting on UPS to get here they are still not here.

hmmm :-\  maybe someone else deleted, but I doubt it.  I merged a bunch on xmas EVE.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=509293.50
: