Author Topic: What's some fucked up shit you did as a kid?  (Read 13825 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: What's some fucked up shit you did as a kid?
« Reply #75 on: December 26, 2013, 05:53:15 PM »
I could use pay phones without ever having to put money in them.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: December 26, 2013, 06:11:18 PM »
Lots of sick sadistic shit in this thread, but if I was to guess the Getbigger most likely to be a sociopathic killer, it would be Slapper

Friends and I used to rub a mixture of gas + moonshine + salt on any astray dog's balls and ass and then light it on fire.

The salt would do a number on its ass, but the gas + moonshine combination, when lit, drove it crazy.

We'd never see the dogs back in the neighborhood either.

When I was five I suffocated a very expensive parakeet with baby powder.

Fucker was looking at me like he wanted to fight.

We used to have doberman vs. bunch of cats fights.

It's amazing how well cats can defend themselves against a natural assassin like a doberman.

The dog killed all of them, but lost an eye in the process.

V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2013, 06:14:44 PM »
I think Slapper should have been hanged at sunrise as a kid.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2013, 07:17:26 PM »
I made a lot of american african kids mad by making them look bad on the basketball court.

I feel bad for the already downtrodden and underapprecaited guys I did that to.

Kurt

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2013, 08:15:46 PM »
When Sarah and I were in the fourth grade, we were riding home on the school bus one day. She was sitting in the seat ahead of me, and I ran my fingers through her long, beautiful blonde hair. I recall her hair was incredibly soft, like it was yesterday.
For some reason, I  tied her hair around the safety bar at the top of the seat, and into a knot. Her hair had to be cut short, in order for her to get free. Needless to say, she was devastated.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2013, 08:19:23 PM »
Rolled a drug dealer/crack head when I was a teenager. He used to let guys fucks his wife's so he could buy crack.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2013, 08:47:48 PM »
When Sarah and I were in the fourth grade, we were riding home on the school bus one day. She was sitting in the seat ahead of me, and I ran my fingers through her long, beautiful blonde hair. I recall her hair was incredibly soft, like it was yesterday.
For some reason, I  tied her hair around the safety bar at the top of the seat, and into a knot. Her hair had to be cut short, in order for her to get free. Needless to say, she was devastated.

lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2013, 09:06:41 PM »
I took my dad's car out once at 14 when he was asleep and crashed it but it was still able to drive back. He got up in the morning and said what the hell happened to my car? I said I saw Kenny next door jump in it and take off. Kenny was a kid next door he went over and cussed his parents out they never got along after that.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #83 on: December 26, 2013, 09:12:02 PM »
Used to be able to drive my dad's car when he was away.

I could put refill the gas tank and put it up on blocks and run it in reverse to put the mileage back to where it started (Since he always checked the mileage when he got home)

That was an old Chevy Impala ~

Sure you couldn't do that shit these days.

What sucked was when I drove the thing for like... 100 miles or more. Dumb kids... smoking dope... tryin' to "one-up" the old man. Still haven't told him to this day.

His ass-whuppins sucked. He used a small rubber hose and left welts.

Don't get any ideas (homos)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2013, 09:19:50 PM »
 ::)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 26, 2013, 09:33:23 PM »
I had a thing for hood ornaments in Jr high.  I was a strong kid and would jump up on the bumper and pull and twist until the cable snapped. My favorites were Benz, Eldorado and the glass Cougar ones were cool too. :)

When I was in High School my mother was cleaning out the attic and found a box full of them.  I had a few questions to answer but the statute of limitations was up.  :) 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: December 26, 2013, 09:34:22 PM »
I didn't post on getbig from 1997 to 2002.   I done fcked up.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #87 on: December 26, 2013, 09:49:11 PM »
well, my 'best friend' next door neighbor went to another neighbors house down the block with an 'older kid' (a known trouble-maker.. family was losers, drunks, alcoholics, sluts, ect..) and we get inside this garage and the trouble maker kid is showing us some kittens and him and my 'best friend' decide to make nooses out of shoestrings and start to hang these kittens.. I grew up with cats (and other animals), so I wanted no part in it, and watched them hang a few of these kittens... I was about 7yrs old.. older kid was about 13 or so.

so, when we were walking down the sidewalk, I stopped and looked at my 'best friend' and threw a right hook at his face and broke his nose.. perfect punch, I didnt' even feel it. that was the first nose I'd ever broken. lol... and he starts BALLING like a little girl and I just walked home.

well, his parents call the cops.. cops come to my house and ask why I did it and I said because he hanged some kittens with the older kid. cop says 'oh... ok then' and leaves to investigate the kitten hanging. I guess the older kid had tossed the kittens I the trash or something so he never go in trouble.

later that night the 'best friends' uncle comes over.. big huge cowboy fella, probably 320lbs, pounding on the door.. I though I was in trouble and he just wanted to say 'thank you for teaching that boy a lesson... he just doesn't learn... if it were my boy, I'd pay you to do that every day till he straightened up'. lol...

needless to say, both those kids ended up in prison for drugs/theft.... (I ended up in prison as well, (long after their first number) but for a more 'respectable' crime. lol... with a much longer sentence)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #88 on: December 26, 2013, 10:16:07 PM »
well, my 'best friend' next door neighbor went to another neighbors house down the block with an 'older kid' (a known trouble-maker.. family was losers, drunks, alcoholics, sluts, ect..) and we get inside this garage and the trouble maker kid is showing us some kittens and him and my 'best friend' decide to make nooses out of shoestrings and start to hang these kittens.. I grew up with cats (and other animals), so I wanted no part in it, and watched them hang a few of these kittens... I was about 7yrs old.. older kid was about 13 or so.

so, when we were walking down the sidewalk, I stopped and looked at my 'best friend' and threw a right hook at his face and broke his nose.. perfect punch, I didnt' even feel it. that was the first nose I'd ever broken. lol... and he starts BALLING like a little girl and I just walked home.

well, his parents call the cops.. cops come to my house and ask why I did it and I said because he hanged some kittens with the older kid. cop says 'oh... ok then' and leaves to investigate the kitten hanging. I guess the older kid had tossed the kittens I the trash or something so he never go in trouble.

later that night the 'best friends' uncle comes over.. big huge cowboy fella, probably 320lbs, pounding on the door.. I though I was in trouble and he just wanted to say 'thank you for teaching that boy a lesson... he just doesn't learn... if it were my boy, I'd pay you to do that every day till he straightened up'. lol...

needless to say, both those kids ended up in prison for drugs/theft.... (I ended up in prison as well, (long after their first number) but for a more 'respectable' crime. lol... with a much longer sentence)

Lol great story

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 26, 2013, 10:17:38 PM »
I beat the piss out of a elephant at 14.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2013, 12:54:25 AM »
I beat the piss out of a elephant at 14.

I don't give a piss about Christmas

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2013, 01:06:00 AM »
I burned some ants with a magnifying glass. Takes a while but yeah...i let the bright light follow them around until they smoked.
A

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2013, 04:43:22 AM »
Well lets review  :D

1. Went around to neighbors houses, stole their x-mas lights and then threw them up in air cause when they landed on the street they made for awesome sound effects

2. Stole pumpkins during halloween and pile them in one huge mountain at the entry of our neighborhood

3. Shot and killed various animals around....rabbits, squirels, any bird within range

4. 1st grade wacked some girl in head with bat

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2013, 04:49:22 AM »
- drunk driving on a bicycle while hanging on to a tuned moped. Fell off at 50 or 60 km / h (17 years old)

- ran away at a party and fell asleep outside on a cold night

- ran away from home for a few hours (parents got PISSED)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2013, 05:17:39 AM »
We used to play road hockey with a tennis ball we soaked in gasoline and then lit. Ah, good times.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2013, 05:36:30 AM »
I don't give a piss about Christmas
I am with you on this bro.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2013, 06:40:23 AM »

8) 8) 8)

I love kitties.  :(

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2013, 12:07:19 PM »

^^
You are a good person for doing that, and you have BALLS bro!!!!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »
always stealing my Mom's money and let my sister took the blame. I lied on her

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2013, 02:28:29 PM »
always stealing my Mom's money and let my sister took the blame. I lied on her
Sounds like the makings of a scumbag to me.