Author Topic: Snowden conspiracy nobody has mentioned.  (Read 3098 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Snowden conspiracy nobody has mentioned.
« on: January 22, 2014, 03:37:41 AM »
Now stay with me for a second; what if he has been working for us the whole time?  Sounds crazy right?

He's leaked some damaging shit, or so the media has beefed it up to be with every single leak.

But most of what he has leaked is shit that regular people and entire nations kinda already assumed we were already doing and they were also doing--in other words, not news whatsoever....

So what would be the point in our supporting a Snowden type traitor?  

We're starting to see a move by government toward reforms that suggest people and nations won't be watched like they were before, people and nations that had assumed already they were watched and tracked in every way already.

So is this entire thing a move to ultimately lighten the guard of people and nations or even real terrorists under a new sense of false security in the Snowden aftermath with the "reforms" coming?

Before Snowden, maybe it was the case that everyone was so on guard they couldn't get the intel they wanted.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Re: Snowden conspiracy nobody has mentioned.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 03:41:55 AM »
Interesting but not likely.  Snowden also angered the entire intel community by blowing sources and exposing methods.  Not saying his whistleblowing wasn't worthwhile but the flip side is pretty damning.  A lot of work (and assets) down the toilet.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 03:48:24 AM »
Interesting but not likely.  Snowden also angered the entire intel community by blowing sources and exposing methods.  Not saying his whistleblowing wasn't worthwhile but the flip side is pretty damning.  A lot of work (and assets) down the toilet.
But, if what I said is true, they couldn't pass it off without taking some damage to sell it so that would be an expected expense for an operation like this.

It's just a thought, I'm not set on it as a good theory either.  Just something that hasn't been mentioned so I thought WTH...  

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 11:34:42 AM »
Now stay with me for a second; what if he has been working for us the whole time?  Sounds crazy right?

He's leaked some damaging shit, or so the media has beefed it up to be with every single leak.

But most of what he has leaked is shit that regular people and entire nations kinda already assumed we were already doing and they were also doing--in other words, not news whatsoever....

So what would be the point in our supporting a Snowden type traitor?  

We're starting to see a move by government toward reforms that suggest people and nations won't be watched like they were before, people and nations that had assumed already they were watched and tracked in every way already.

So is this entire thing a move to ultimately lighten the guard of people and nations or even real terrorists under a new sense of false security in the Snowden aftermath with the "reforms" coming?

Before Snowden, maybe it was the case that everyone was so on guard they couldn't get the intel they wanted.

Has Snowden revealed anything substantial or shocking?   If this is not a CT, its seems like a good opportunity for the gov to light the guard as you say.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 12:09:49 PM »
Anybody know how he supposedly gained physical possession of the information?