Author Topic: Duck Dynasty Saga Ends. Phil Robertson Back On A&E  (Read 6963 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Duck Dynasty Saga Ends. Phil Robertson Back On A&E
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2013, 09:59:12 AM »
so again you ignore all his other comments and focus on that?

I agree you should be more like phil robertson but then that would require you to be tolerant of others beliefs which we know libtards dont do.

so you're suggesting what comments I should ignore and what comments I shouldn't ignore

dude just because I truly believe that you are a full of murder, envy, strife, hatred  and that you are  heartless and faithless and senseless  and a ruthless God-hater doesn't mean that I don't also think you're a great guy

please don't tell me you object to me calling you any of those things at any time ever again

I know you are a truly tolerant person and respect and tolerate my beliefs

you've shown me that tolerance so many times you murdering heartless, ruthless God hater

love ya

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2013, 10:00:36 AM »
Why are you dodging my all my questions?  What are Phl's words?  What is his interpretation?  Why do you allow this Duck Dynasty guy to own your mind?

why are you dodging mine

I asked you a few simple questions yet you refuse to answer and instead just ask me more questions

you answer mine first and then I will answer yours

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2013, 10:05:34 AM »
why are you dodging mine

I asked you a few simple questions yet you refuse to answer and instead just ask me more questions

you answer mine first and then I will answer yours

What is this "simple" question?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2013, 10:07:29 AM »
What is this "simple" question?

WTF man ?

I aksed you twice

here is the third time

I knew you would be able to find it (hint - I've already read what Phil was supposedly "quoting")

As I'm sure you know, this is just your and Phils interpretation

you can find other who interpret it differently.  I would post them all here but I doubt it would make any difference so let's cut to the main point

If I understand you (and other correctly) we should be tolerant of Phils statements (and by extension the bible) even if those statements are full of hatred and intolerance.

Is that your basic premise that we should be tolerant of his religious beliefs even if we personally find them hateful, intolerant and stupid?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2013, 10:16:51 AM »
WTF man ?

I aksed you twice

here is the third time

And what is his statement?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2013, 10:21:26 AM »
And what is his statement?

wtf man

answer the question or don't answer it

I don't really give a shit any more

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2013, 10:24:21 AM »
wtf man

answer the question or don't answer it

I don't really give a shit any more

I want to answer your question.  I'm trying.  What is his statement?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2013, 10:25:44 AM »
I want to answer your question.  I'm trying.  What is his statement?

you truly have no idea which of his statements I'm referring to

you have absolutely no idea?

really?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2013, 10:34:17 AM »
Straw, some people see various labels that people attach to themselves as "Get out of Jail FREE" cards.

They are completely blind to it. That get out of jail free card, completely obliterates, conceals, and covers up all sin.
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2013, 10:41:25 AM »
Okay, Judi Embden

what is your purpose in doing this?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: December 28, 2013, 10:42:09 AM »
Straw, some people see various labels that people attach to themselves as "Get out of Jail FREE" cards.

They are completely blind to it. That get out of jail free card, completely obliterates, conceals, and covers up all sin.

he's not blind

willfully wearing a blindfold is not being blind

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2013, 10:43:53 AM »
he's not blind

I could say the same about you, posting dishonest articles from dishonest authors.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »
he's not blind

You're right, I was being too generous.  I am done being generous with diplomacy.
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2013, 10:50:29 AM »
You're right, I was being too generous.  I am done being generous with diplomacy.

24KT/JaguarEnterprises, you call this generous?  You call this diplomacy?

I FVCKING HATE DELUSIONAL EVANGELICALS  >:(

You are fvcking certifiable in your delusion & denial.
It's the goddamn evangelicals who make it a political issue. Get real!!!

I will welcome the day that religion is forced underground!

Any evangelical I off, is gonna be one who trys imposing themself on me. There's a big difference.

It's like someone on here once said "I'll shoot the fvckers if I have to."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
I could say the same about you, posting dishonest articles from dishonest authors.

what is dishonest about Phil Robertsons own words

you know exactly what "statement" I'm referring to yet you want to play games (I assume it's game and not genuine stupidity)
so that you can avoid answering a simple question.  If you want to insist that Phils words are a bible quote then you can refer to my question where I say "and by extension" the bible

Now, if you want to continue to avoid answering the question that is fine but I'm bored with your game (or your ignorance - whichever it is)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2013, 10:58:02 AM »
what is dishonest about Phil Robertsons own words

you know exactly what "statement" I'm referring to yet you want to play games (I assume it's game and not genuine stupidity)
so that you can avoid answering a simple question.  If you want to insist that Phils words are a bible quote then you can refer to my question where I say "and by extension" the bible

Now, if you want to continue to avoid answering the question that is fine but I'm bored with your game (or your ignorance - whichever it is)

Still with the name calling?  You are really bitter about this Duck Dynasty guy, aren't you?

And stop playing games.  We already established in this very thread that those aren't his own words, but instead Bible quotes:

Romans 1:25-31
New International Version (NIV)

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: December 28, 2013, 11:04:46 AM »
Still with the name calling?  You are really bitter about this Duck Dynasty guy, aren't you?

And stop playing games.  We already established in this very thread that those aren't his own words, but instead Bible quotes:

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

and I've already acknowledged that you believe those are not Phils words which is why I reminded you that my question included the statement "and by extension the bible"

now either answer the question or don't but stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 28, 2013, 11:11:57 AM »
so you're suggesting what comments I should ignore and what comments I shouldn't ignore

dude just because I truly believe that you are a full of murder, envy, strife, hatred  and that you are  heartless and faithless and senseless  and a ruthless God-hater doesn't mean that I don't also think you're a great guy

please don't tell me you object to me calling you any of those things at any time ever again

I know you are a truly tolerant person and respect and tolerate my beliefs

you've shown me that tolerance so many times you murdering heartless, ruthless God hater

love ya
I say take all his comments into account not just the ones that lend themselves to your hypocritical ways...

p.s. I dont care what you call or think of me so go nuts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: December 28, 2013, 11:18:26 AM »
I say take all his comments into account not just the ones that lend themselves to your hypocritical ways...

p.s. I dont care what you call or think of me so go nuts

you clearly only take the comments into account that you choose

isn't that what you are accuse me of doing

you're suggesting I can't express my contempt and disgust for some of his statements because after making such statement he says he really  loves gay (i.e you said he didn't hate them and in fact quite the opposite)

I'm the same as Phil

I think you are a full of murder, envy, strife, hatred  and that you are  heartless and faithless and senseless  and a ruthless God-hater doesn't mean that I don't also think you're a great guy

How can anyone be offended by that when I end it by saying you're a great guy

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2013, 11:23:11 AM »
and I've already acknowledged that you believe those are not Phils words which is why I reminded you that my question included the statement "and by extension the bible"

now either answer the question or don't but stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about

I believe?  I believe those aren't his words?  They aren't.  It's the Bible.  I tried to answer you question, but you wouldn't explain.  I don't even know where you are going with this.  You can read, can't you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2013, 11:28:02 AM »
I believe?  I believe those aren't his words?  They aren't.  It's the Bible.  I tried to answer you question, but you wouldn't explain.  I don't even know where you are going with this.  You can read, can't you?

again, you avoid answering the question even though I've included "and by extension the bible"

I'll rephrase it for you so that you can stop using that excuse

Is it your premise that we should be tolerant of his religious beliefs even if we personally find them hateful, intolerant and stupid?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2013, 11:35:00 AM »
again, you avoid answering the question even though I've included "and by extension the bible"

I'll rephrase it for you so that you can stop using that excuse

Is it your premise that we should be tolerant of his religious beliefs even if we personally find them hateful, intolerant and stupid?

I am not avoiding answering your questions.  I'm trying, but you are just playing games.  Let's try this gain.  You can read, can't you?

Robertson hates gay people.
 Robertson in 2010: "Women with women, men with men, they committed indecent acts with one another, and they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversions. They’re full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil
; they disobey their parents;

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2013, 11:44:47 AM »
I am not avoiding answering your questions.  I'm trying, but you are just playing games.  Let's try this gain.  You can read, can't you?

30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil
; they disobey their parents;

you don't need to keep posting the same quotes

if you want to talk about what they really mean we can do that but you are in fact (and obviously) avoiding my question

I'll post it again

you don't need to answer but don't post the same bible quotes

yes or no (and if you want to explain why "yes" or "no" that is fine too

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2013, 11:50:31 AM »
you don't need to keep posting the same quotes

if you want to talk about what they really mean we can do that but you are in fact (and obviously) avoiding my question

I'll post it again

you don't need to answer but don't post the same bible quotes

yes or no (and if you want to explain why "yes" or "no" that is fine too

You don't know what his religions beliefs are or what statements he made.  All you have done is choose to allow the media spoon feed you lies about what his religious beliefs are and what statements he made.

So I am trying to answer your question, but you refuse to tell me what his beliefs are or what was his statement.  I don't know this guy, don't watch the show, don't care if you tolerate him or not.  I have simply followed the story and I can see that what he said has been twisted by liberals to push an agenda and it didn't work.

So, for the sake of discussion, I am more than willing to answer you question, once you tell me what this person's beliefs are and what was his statement.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2013, 12:02:02 PM »
You don't know what his religions beliefs are or what statements he made.  All you have done is choose to allow the media spoon feed you lies about what his religious beliefs are and what statements he made.

So I am trying to answer your question, but you refuse to tell me what his beliefs are or what was his statement.  I don't know this guy, don't watch the show, don't care if you tolerate him or not.  I have simply followed the story and I can see that what he said has been twisted by liberals to push an agenda and it didn't work.

So, for the sake of discussion, I am more than willing to answer you question, once you tell me what this person's beliefs are and what was his statement.

as you have pointed out, his beliefs are contained (somewhat) in the bible phrase which he was paraphrasing and which you have posted numerous times

now answer the question but stop with the feigned ignorance (again, I assume it is feigned)