Author Topic: U.S. Military Pensioners Checks have stopped  (Read 3615 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
U.S. Military Pensioners Checks have stopped
« on: December 29, 2013, 07:53:32 AM »
US MILITARY PENSIONERS CHECKS HAVE STOPPED!

Oh the S is about to hit the F now!!! It's gonna get real interesting from here on out...

...but then again, maybe not. It was announced through FOX news, and we know how much journalistic integrity they have.

EDIT: 
Wow, ...such amazingly polite requests for a link. I'm underwhelmed with appreciation for your politeness

Here's your link: http://video.foxnews.com/v/2978559571001/veterans-angered-by-new-bill-to-cut-pensions/?playlist_id=930909787001
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: U.S. Military Pensioners Checks have stopped
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 08:03:43 AM »
link your shit moron, if you think Fox has low journalistic intergrity you should know that your "journalistic integrity" around here is lower than 240's

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 08:16:03 AM »
link your shit moron, if you think Fox has low journalistic intergrity you should know that your "journalistic integrity" around here is lower than 240's
Lol, was thinking the same thing. She links things from places that literally look like some dude is running it out of his basement.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 10:56:24 AM »
Link plz or its getting moved.  

BTW. I know quite a few retired military.  Nothing like that has happened. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 11:04:26 AM »
......"stopped" or cut.  Not that a person with a 140-160 should get "fooled" by that.   Being a legend in your own mind can be laughably  pitiful sometimes

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2978559571001/veterans-angered-by-new-bill-to-cut-pensions/?playlist_id=930909787001

If you google the thread.title the first site that pops up is a fringe site with a malware warning from my kindle. But it has this link.   The 4th ranking is this get big thread.  Lol

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 03:55:14 PM »
Lol, was thinking the same thing. She links things from places that literally look like some dude is running it out of his basement.

What do you have against guys who run things out of their basements?

That's the problem with too many people...  they get conned by slick production values not realizing the money that pays for it all came about as a result of mainstream media whores who sold their souls

I'd rather read a half-baked looking website with SUBSTANCE using 1994 internet technology than read some fancy dolled up website with nothing but lies & NWO propaganda. Besides, you should know by now that I have no problem with a guy running his website out of his basement. I'm all for home based businesses.  :D
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 05:26:17 PM »
......"stopped" or cut.   Not that a person with a 140-160 should get "fooled" by that.   Being a legend in your own mind can be laughably  pitiful sometimes

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2978559571001/veterans-angered-by-new-bill-to-cut-pensions/?playlist_id=930909787001

If you google the thread.title the first site that pops up is a fringe site with a malware warning from my kindle. But it has this link.   The 4th ranking is this get big thread.  Lol
sounds about right for our resident politics board convict

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 07:32:25 PM »

That's the problem with too many people...  they get conned by slick production values not realizing the money that pays for it all came about as a result of mainstream media whores who sold their souls

I'd rather read a half-baked looking website with SUBSTANCE using 1994 internet technology than read some fancy dolled up website with nothing but lies & NWO propaganda. Besides, you should know by now that I have no problem with a guy running his website out of his basement. I'm all for home based businesses.  :D

::)     You're still bitter about never getting to be on Hollywood Squares.  Washed up "actress" relegated to spamming a "bodybuilding" website.   hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
K

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 07:35:40 PM »

I woulnd't give a shit if you posted legit shit. But you don't. Like, ever.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 08:48:58 PM »
I woulnd't give a shit if you posted legit shit. But you don't. Like, ever.

:o   :o  EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

Who was it that first told you the invasion of Iraq was a croc?

Who told you the country was on the road to fascism?

Who told you the laws they were passing was actually intended to be used against Americans one day?

And who was it who first broke the news about the BRICS Summit decision to ditch the FRN?

Who was it who first announced here that the USD had the final nail driven into its coffin?

Who was it who tried in vain to warn you all to the theft in Cyprus that was coming for all the G8's?

Who was it the first informed you of the nationalization of Polish pensions?

Who was it the informed you of the devaluation of Venezuela's currency?

Who warned you of Federal plan to nationalize private IRAs & 401Ks?

Who warned you the Federal government would reneg on it's promises to pensioners & retiree's?

Who tried to warn you about the Monsanto Protection Bill while you still had time to do something about it?

Good Grief!!! I think I've found my new avatar!
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 03:42:03 AM »
:o   :o  EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

Who was it that first told you the invasion of Iraq was a croc?

Who told you the country was on the road to fascism?

Who told you the laws they were passing was actually intended to be used against Americans one day?

And who was it who first broke the news about the BRICS Summit decision to ditch the FRN?

Who was it who first announced here that the USD had the final nail driven into its coffin?

Who was it who tried in vain to warn you all to the theft in Cyprus that was coming for all the G8's?

Who was it the first informed you of the nationalization of Polish pensions?

Who was it the informed you of the devaluation of Venezuela's currency?

Who warned you of Federal plan to nationalize private IRAs & 401Ks?

Who warned you the Federal government would reneg on it's promises to pensioners & retiree's?

Who tried to warn you about the Monsanto Protection Bill while you still had time to do something about it?

Good Grief!!! I think I've found my new avatar!

::)

Watch your mouth, convict.

Who kept peddling magic gas pills?

Who kept pushing some lame "shopping for women" scam?

Who can't let go of a ridiculous "cash for gold" scheme?

Who posts every crackpot conspiracy video that is posted on YouTube from someone's basement?

Good grief!! 
K