Author Topic: 2013 Getbig Awards - Best Physique on Getbig  (Read 156977 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 2013 Getbig Awards - Best Physique on Getbig
« Reply #1075 on: January 15, 2014, 11:09:24 AM »
the weird thing is the pumps and energy are jst as good or better, no joke.

when eating too much before, stomach is too busy working imo, and there will beglucose in the muscle stored anyway.
i mean, if we eat 1 banana, takes 4 hrs to fully metabolize that.or say rice and chicken,that glucose wont be stored until youre in the gym, it will be lingering in the stomach tract somewhere.

the whole day fastings are mostly after ridiculous cheat meals, doing it while eating clean ends up in total flatness,yes.

the best thing about this is the insulin sensitivity being so good.i hate it when that goes down, when the nutritients dont go to the cells properly.

good points..i like your approach and have modified my carbs and meals around what u have wrote these last 2 yrs and my build has taken an whole new look,look more 'wrapped'muscle to skin,,not quite as extreme as you but enough to be lean all yr without cardio or really cutting cal's or certain foods.it works and your body know's it fuel/energy supply and will tell u when to do something add/subtract..

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1076 on: January 15, 2014, 11:11:46 AM »
ADONIS, Nope, not ALEX.

But the individual whom I mentioned earlier even thanked you a couple of times for your help.

Does  that clue help?

Also,,,, How come Kevin Perod has not been mentioned under this topic?

BTW, Kevin is now an IFBB Physique Pro.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1077 on: January 15, 2014, 11:14:53 AM »
good points..i like your approach and have modified my carbs and meals around what u have wrote these last 2 yrs and my build has taken an whole new look,look more 'wrapped'muscle to skin,,not quite as extreme as you but enough to be lean all yr without cardio or really cutting cal's or certain foods.it works and your body know's it fuel/energy supply and will tell u when to do something add/subtract..
yah fratello im happy it hepls people.

the most important thing mindset was to get rid of the muscle loss fears.

after that,so many things become easier, social life etc.
no more bringing rice n hciken tupperware to dates haha.
sometimes just skip a meal, or have a cheat food then wait again till hungry.

definitely easier than eating by the clock.

granted no groth can be expeted from thsi, well not much, cept dramatic dosage increase etc.

but what gives dramatic growth quickly anyway.

n

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1078 on: January 15, 2014, 11:38:25 AM »

granted no groth can be expeted from thsi, well not much, cept dramatic dosage increase etc.

THATS THE DISCIPLINE...and forgetting about the clock 'ohh my god its been 2 hours ohhh the horror its been 3 hrs last feeding.u see or notice it stays the same and all the worries u had/doubts,fade and u still look as good or even better at times.yes u have to eat if ur training hard real hard but everything has limits .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1079 on: January 15, 2014, 11:42:00 AM »
ADONIS, Nope, not ALEX.

But the individual whom I mentioned earlier even thanked you a couple of times for your help.

Does  that clue help?

Also,,,, How come Kevin Perod has not been mentioned under this topic?

BTW, Kevin is now an IFBB Physique Pro.
kevin p has an excellent shaped muscular build.major props 'mindspim'original metrx man great build,and I think ur referring to 'leafy bug'yeah great transformation and genetic shape was there.potential bigtime..

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: January 15, 2014, 11:42:47 AM »
THATS THE DISCIPLINE...and forgetting about the clock 'ohh my god its been 2 hours ohhh the horror its been 3 hrs last feeding.u see or notice it stays the same and all the worries u had/doubts,fade and u still look as good or even better at times.yes u have to eat if ur training hard real hard but everything has limits .
yes,just like i tried to see with how much food i could get away with, i tried the other way too, how little food can one gat away with.

and it was much less than i previously believed.

it just has to be enough of the proper stuff, idealy,the rest of the time is starvation or low bloodsugar levels time.

if one studies graphs with serum insulin levels and serum glucose levels after meals, before meals, after sleeping etc, the conclusions are easy made.

if one truly can listen to the bodys signals, hes set.

but the body has its ways to play games on you,esp the brain, can be very misleading.

n

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1081 on: January 15, 2014, 11:49:09 AM »
yes,just like i tried to see with how much food i could get away with, i tried the other way too, how little food can one gat away with.

and it was much less than i previously believed.

it just has to be enough of the proper stuff, idealy,the rest of the time is starvation or low bloodsugar levels time.

if one studies graphs with serum insulin levels and serum glucose levels after meals, before meals, after sleeping etc, the conclusions are easy made.

if one truly can listen to the bodys signals, hes set.

but the body has its ways to play games on you,esp the brain, can be very misleading.

;D TO THE VERY LAST LINE....

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1082 on: January 15, 2014, 03:04:41 PM »
lots of good stuff in here these last few pages. I'm going to give the fasted workout a shot one of these days. I'll just take jack3d pre workout

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1083 on: January 15, 2014, 03:09:28 PM »

What about if you're only on 150mg test TRT and nothing else. Too risky with muscle loss or good to go? I have been off the sauce for 4 months

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: January 15, 2014, 04:15:49 PM »
What about if you're only on 150mg test TRT and nothing else. Too risky with muscle loss or good to go? I have been off the sauce for 4 months
thats bit low.i find 150week the border to uselessness.

dont knwo why but 200-250 is already clearly over that edge.but 150is too low, thats a healthy safe dose ;D

maybe if you been off then its ok, but better to be on the safe side 2-250.

but test only is good to go.

@nate, dont you feel youd have about same results on half the tren?
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1085 on: January 15, 2014, 04:49:26 PM »

Why did you decide to cruise for awhile bro?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #1086 on: January 15, 2014, 04:51:31 PM »

Sick shot Gal.........props!!
yes fucking crazy shot

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1087 on: January 15, 2014, 04:56:41 PM »
Another point that Gal made that I would like to elaborate on is that if your stomach is full while training,there is more blood in the digestive system,instead of in the muscles that you`re training.

A lot of people,especially guys who cite pubmed studies over real world gym  experience,will tell you that a pump is not a good indicator of you having had a good workout........this is true to a point,but me and my bro science,along with my real world experience, says that getting a good,full skin tight pump is imperative to making progress.....of course more things are involved also for this to be accomplished,but a pump brings oxygenated rich blood into the muscles,as well as nutrients,water,flushes out toxins and it feels like cumming too!  :D

A win win situation,so why have blood in the gut helping to digest food instead of in the targeted muscle group your training?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1088 on: January 15, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
If one's goal is to build muscle it doesn't seem like a good idea to train fasted. Muscle is not developed during training but during rest, recovery and adequate nutrition. That was the whole theory Milos developed regarding the use of insulin. Instead of the tradition view of breaking down the muscles during training and then building them back up, Milos postulated that providing nutrients to the muscle while they are being broken down was more effective for promoting muscle growth. During training blood is being pumped into the muscles anyway so why not spike the blood supply with amino acids and glucose? There have been studies that ingesting simple carbohydrates (sugar) and pre-digested protein (amino acids/whey hydrosolate) during training aids and promotes muscle growth and this is enhanced even more with the use of insulin. So having adequate nutrients before, during and after training would seem to be the best environment if muscle growth is your goal. If your goal is JUST fat loss then things may be different.

http://www.ergo-log.com/peptopro.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/musclefibresgatorade.html

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: January 15, 2014, 05:12:02 PM »
too soft bro

;D

:D

Destroying Gayleniko one body part at a  time .

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: January 15, 2014, 05:14:21 PM »
Another point that Gal made that I would like to elaborate on is that if your stomach is full while training,there is more blood in the digestive system,instead of in the muscles that you`re training.

A lot of people,especially guys who cite pubmed studies over real world gym  experience,will tell you that a pump is not a good indicator of you having had a good workout........this is true to a point,but me and my bro science,along with my real world experience, says that getting a good,full skin tight pump is imperative to making progress.....of course more things are involved also for this to be accomplished,but a pump brings oxygenated rich blood into the muscles,as well as nutrients,water,flushes out toxins and it feels like cumming too!  :D

A win win situation,so why have blood in the gut helping to digest food instead of in the targeted muscle group your training?
yes better to have the blood in the muscles than the gut.this a doctor has told me and experience and trial too.

now whether pump is needed or not for growth,i say absolutely it is.

based on what evidence?

well, everyones best bodyparts have the best and most frequent pumps, easy as.

in my strong parts i get pumps no matter what, no sleep for 2 days, no food etc.

while on the bad parts i only get a good one after 1 or 2 days rest with plenty eating.

@pellius i never said its the best way to build muscle,only to get shredded quick.

but can build some when shredded easily,as insulin sensititivty will be brutal,little bit extra calories and boom.but extra size has more to do with extra drugs first and foremost imo.
n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: January 15, 2014, 05:15:10 PM »
Destroying Gayleniko one body part at a  time .

"you" look realy tight there ;D
n

che

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: January 15, 2014, 05:21:42 PM »
Crazy back shots!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1094 on: January 15, 2014, 05:22:38 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: January 15, 2014, 05:22:55 PM »

:o :o :o
;D :-* 8)

in my defense i didnt use diuretics there, unlike "you" in that pic, nice glutes btw no homo :-\
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: January 15, 2014, 05:23:38 PM »
Damn Che.............Merry Fucking Christmas you freakin` aminal!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: January 15, 2014, 05:25:04 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: January 15, 2014, 05:25:14 PM »

somethings off there, you looked nothing alike the last time i seen you from behind :-X
n

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: January 15, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »
somethings off there, ''you'' looked nothing alike the last time i seen you from behind :-X

FIXED