Author Topic: So much pharma...?  (Read 5088 times)

whitewidow

Re: So much pharma...?
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2014, 02:48:34 PM »
NPP raw and deca raw are the exact same price.

retail, you pay more per mg of NPP though.

10ml 100mg/ml npp runs $50, 10ml 200mg/ml deca runs $50 (I dunno what other ugl's charge)

now, if you buy more than 1... like 3-5+, the price per bottle drops, obviously.. but if a guy is buying NPP, he'll usuaully buy more than 1 (usually 4+ at least), whereas they'll usually only pick up 2-3 deca at a time.

the profit on NPP is higher (much higher) than deca.

market determines the prices, remember. we'll charge whatever people are willing to pay.

The kilo prices I have seen show NPP cheaper then nandrolone decanoate.

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2014, 02:54:14 PM »
The prices per vial of npp vs deca have been pretty similar from what I've seen. Maybe 10-15 bucks less for npp but you gotta use double the mls since you get the npp in 100-150md per ml vs. 250-300 mg ml of deca.

Deca is more cost effective.

I like both...used deca first and bloated to shit but my diet sucked. Also very capable of bloating on npp just the same though.

When you waste 10 years training naturally there are no shit peds.

def true! NPP a user can shoot daily but most everybody just shoots nandrolone decanoate every week. it is the same with Test prop vs. Test E, nobody shoots Test E daily but many users shoot test prop daily.In the end it all does even out. I tend to like drugs with shorter acting esters or I also like to use a long acting and the short acting.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2014, 03:09:09 PM »
the deca,why i dislike it:

the water retention, worse than test.is frustrating to eat clean yet still get random cankles etc.

its pricey, weak, and often faked.

for some reason, it shuts down the penis very badly, and the recovery of this issue takes forever after going off, maybe bc it stay so long in the body,i dont know.

and the prolactine,progesterone issues.

effective dosage, to feel something, will be much more than test, ie, price,sides,everything.

and yes, the kick in time, hell test e takes long enough, dea takes ofrever.

yes relatively when diet is clean will be lean on everything, but things like deca will simply put a film of water under the skin no matter what.

never tried npp.

that said, its ok for newcomer first cycle and women.to pack on little bit mass

i find the the most valueable thing about peds is the "bang" in power, fullness, pumps,recovery,all this while dieting.deca is pretty much the worst choice for  this.

so,overall, the cosmetic issues are too much of a downside.
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2014, 03:55:10 PM »
The kilo prices I have seen show NPP cheaper then nandrolone decanoate.
The average price from what I have seen is 300 for 100 grams or 1800 for the kilo for both but different sources different prices, who knows  :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2014, 03:57:20 PM »
the deca,why i dislike it:

the water retention, worse than test.is frustrating to eat clean yet still get random cankles etc.

its pricey, weak, and often faked.

for some reason, it shuts down the penis very badly, and the recovery of this issue takes forever after going off, maybe bc it stay so long in the body,i dont know.

and the prolactine,progesterone issues.

effective dosage, to feel something, will be much more than test, ie, price,sides,everything.

and yes, the kick in time, hell test e takes long enough, dea takes ofrever.

yes relatively when diet is clean will be lean on everything, but things like deca will simply put a film of water under the skin no matter what.

never tried npp.

that said, its ok for newcomer first cycle and women.to pack on little bit mass

i find the the most valueable thing about peds is the "bang" in power, fullness, pumps,recovery,all this while dieting.deca is pretty much the worst choice for  this.

so,overall, the cosmetic issues are too much of a downside.

Man, funny cuz my experience is polar opposite compared to yours, except I agree there's a bit of water retention, but no more than if I run the same mgs for test.

Deca fills out my muscles like nothing else. The roundness an fullness, nothing comes close

Never had a single dick issue ever. But I don't run more than 300mgs a week. Never had issues recovering between cycles either as long as I use my HCg.

And my joints: my body feels like I'm 15 yo again. Zero pain anywhere. I forget about old injuries because deca completely masks them.

Nastier pumps than test alone, best strength gains of my life, ....can't say enough good stuff about it.

I am fortune that I know exactly how my gear is made though so I don't have Ro worry about fake gear. But I know it's deca vs something else because in a weeks time my joints feel ultra lubricated and pain free. No other drug does this too me

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2014, 04:58:58 PM »
yeah chiro, some respond better to deca than to test.

the only roundness i get from it is in the face ;D :-X

at the beginning it gave me good gains, later on, didnt feel anything from it nomore.

and well i ran more like 300 eod ;D
n

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 07:25:55 PM »
First time I went to Egypt back in 2004 when I was 21, I was seeing schering primo $3.80 for a box.  Two amps to a box.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 07:28:35 PM »
Also, in my opinion primo is much better than deca for me.  Clean, no water retention, gives fullness, etc..

the last three cycles - and the next ones in the future - will be 250mg Test weekly, 600mg Primo weekly.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 07:41:27 PM »
Two of the best brands out there back when I had access to them.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 07:46:30 PM »
Back in 2005, I could get everything in this entire pic for under $1400.  Straight from a Bindley Western affiliate.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 01:46:59 AM »
The average price from what I have seen is 300 for 100 grams or 1800 for the kilo for both but different sources different prices, who knows  :-\

The NPP has definately gone up the last year. I remember back in 2004 when british Dragon started making NPP that was the first company I ever saw make NPP and then powder sources started selling it in kilos and smaller UGL's started making NPP but it was way cheap back in the day. It was cheap just up to about a year-two years ago. NPP has now become a really popular product. The Kilo price has gone up drastically the last few years but their are still a few chem wharehouses that sell it cheaper then nandrolone decanoate. They are def getting very equal in price.

I would say since NPP can be used daily and in most cases is it ends up costing alot more then if a user were to just go with nandrolone decanoate, not the case a few years ago but due to popularity NPP is now getting spendy, same goes for masteron prop! masteron prop kilos used to be alot cheaper. I hate that they brang out masteron enanthate. masteron enanthate is very spendy per kilo and their is just no point in masteron enanthate-IMO. NPP is a hot drug now, back when it came out in the mid 2000's nobody wanted NPP.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2014, 02:50:52 AM »

holy fuck at 300 per 100g and 1800 for a kg!!!

that's brutal... that's a helluva markup. unless it's coming out of Austria.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 03:02:37 AM »
The NPP has definately gone up the last year. I remember back in 2004 when british Dragon started making NPP that was the first company I ever saw make NPP and then powder sources started selling it in kilos and smaller UGL's started making NPP but it was way cheap back in the day. It was cheap just up to about a year-two years ago. NPP has now become a really popular product. The Kilo price has gone up drastically the last few years but their are still a few chem wharehouses that sell it cheaper then nandrolone decanoate. They are def getting very equal in price.

I would say since NPP can be used daily and in most cases is it ends up costing alot more then if a user were to just go with nandrolone decanoate, not the case a few years ago but due to popularity NPP is now getting spendy, same goes for masteron prop! masteron prop kilos used to be alot cheaper. I hate that they brang out masteron enanthate. masteron enanthate is very spendy per kilo and their is just no point in masteron enanthate-IMO. NPP is a hot drug now, back when it came out in the mid 2000's nobody wanted NPP.

without giving out exact prices...

npp, deca, eq, dbol, drol and winstrol should all be the exact same price per gram.

masteron p, mast e, tren a, tren e, anavar, proviron, and superdrol should all be the exact same price per gram.

legit primo a and e are about 15x what npp, deca, ect are per gram.

halotestin and methyltrienolone are about 25x what npp, deca, ect are per gram. sucks for halo, but it's great for MT since you dose in mcg's. lol

now, obviously the prices can get cheaper and they'll vary if you're buying in multiple kg's, or if the chem supplier is sitting on a shitload of a particular product. most won't sit on a particular batch for longer than a certain period of time.. be it 3 months, 6, or 12 months, then they'll get it out at a discount.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 05:07:41 AM »

npp, deca, eq, dbol, drol and winstrol should all be the exact same price per gram.

masteron p, mast e, tren a, tren e, anavar, proviron, and superdrol should all be the exact same price per gram.

halotestin and methyltrienolone are about 25x what npp, deca, ect are per gram. sucks for halo, but it's great for MT since you dose in mcg's. lol

now, obviously the prices can get cheaper and they'll vary if you're buying in multiple kg's, or if the chem supplier is sitting on a shitload of a particular product. most won't sit on a particular batch for longer than a certain period of time.. be it 3 months, 6, or 12 months, then they'll get it out at a discount.

I remember back in 2004 when the original British Dragon released NPP and it was very cheap compared to their Nandrolone Decanoate but nobody really bought NPP back then, around the same time china chem wharehouses had reps on private boards with lists and a Kilo of NPP was way cheaper then a Kilo of Nandrolone Decanoate. It seems NPP has gotten way more popular in the last few years and that is when the prices went up per Kilo. Alot of good UGL's sold 10ml vials of NPP for as low as 25$ for 10ml and nandrolone decanoate would be at least double that. It has been awhile since I have seen a chinese chem list and the prices on NPP have def gone up. I remember back in 2004 nobody could sell much NPP because nobody really knew what it was.

People understood it was similar to deca but the propionate pasrt of NPP scared customers because everybody assumes anything with the word propionate in it hurts really bad. If I use nandrolone I like to use the nandrolone decanoate 300mg a week and 100mg of NPP EOD. It is not a high dose at all and works great but all I can get is overseas human grade deca. I like deca but I do have to use on-cycle meds to keep my libido up and keep estrogen under control. I usually just stick to Test ester stacks and HGH but I will use nandrolone every other cycle. I really try to keep my cycles easy these days.

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2014, 05:15:18 AM »
Back in 2005, I could get everything in this entire pic for under $1400.  Straight from a Bindley Western affiliate.

This is beutiful! I have not seen that Deca in years! I am not even sure they still make it! You can't beat USA Human grade HGH and AAS. around the same era I had a in with a guy who worked at watsons corona, california facility and every once in awhile I could get all their drugs all their AAS in the boxes and sealed bottles and even all their generic oxycontin tabs as well as their norcos and other meds. It was a great hook-up but then the guy just couldn't get any access to it anymore. I can get ins on overseas companys but not USA companys like back in the day. It was def something to remember.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2014, 07:04:09 AM »
Bindley Western was a large distribution center for Walgreens, Eckerds, and CVS pharmacies of the Atlanta metro area.  You would be surprised at how much shit just walked out of their back door unaccounted for back then.  Two Atlanta pros directly owe me their pro cards because of this hook up.  Buying their shit from Curly Top wouldn't getting them anywhere but broke and in the kitchen with a DIY abscess draining kit. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2014, 07:27:07 AM »

exact,this is how it goes.

tren and mast very expensive compared to test.
n

embrance

• Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2014, 07:58:21 AM »
i looooove npp.
now with deca..but i wish someone made cheap npp that actually IS npp.150mg or 200mgs would be a wonder!had ordered some in powder form.bunk as shit.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2014, 10:57:48 AM »

X2.
Why Austria?
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2014, 11:02:32 AM »

That is the standard retail price, from 5 different sources.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2014, 03:28:25 PM »
That is the standard retail price, from 5 different sources.

that's still brutal.. about 30% over what I pay, and I'm not a big mover and my guy isn't all that exclusive.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 03:41:25 PM »
that's still brutal.. about 30% over what I pay, and I'm not a big mover and my guy isn't all that exclusive.
I have seen cheaper but percentages will be lower with mass specs, It is not really something I am familiar with but really you are claiming 300 dollars is expensive for 100 grams of NPP but that is 100 bottles worth of juice for 300 bucks, 3 dollars a bottle, YA WHAT A BIG RIP OFF  ;D

SO BRUTAL  :D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2014, 03:45:06 PM »
I have seen cheaper but percentages will be lower with mass specs, It is not really something I am familiar with but really you are claiming 300 dollars is expensive for 100 grams of NPP but that is 100 bottles worth of juice for 300 bucks, 3 dollars a bottle, YA WHAT A BIG RIP OFF  ;D

well, 300 just for the powder.. 50 for shiping.. plus the 10ml vials, plus the bottle top filter, plus the sterile 250-500ml glass media bottles, plus the vacume pump (if you dont' already have one), plus a 33mm septa top for the media bottle, plus the BA, BB, and oil.... plus the shipping for all that shit.

but 200/100g is more like it... 250 with shipping, and total cost should be around 2.50/bottle if you buy everything in bulk (or 'semi-bulk').

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2014, 03:47:57 PM »
well, 300 just for the powder.. 50 for shiping.. plus the 10ml vials, plus the bottle top filter, plus the sterile 250-500ml glass media bottles, plus the vacume pump (if you dont' already have one), plus a 33mm septa top for the media bottle, plus the BA, BB, and oil.... plus the shipping for all that shit.

but 200/100g is more like it... 250 with shipping, and total cost should be around 2.50/bottle if you buy everything in bulk (or 'semi-bulk').
HAHA  :D

Just fucking with you big guy  ;)

kushtestgrowth

• Getbig II
  • i think i'm big meech
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2014, 10:49:39 AM »
fell in love with npp, never used deca.. npp is incredible and no sides for me.