Author Topic: why to be jacked+shredded.galeniko released onto the female peasantery  (Read 26037 times)

anab0lic

• Getbig II
Re: why to be jacked+shredded.galeniko released onto the female peasantery
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2014, 11:04:01 AM »
Your wrong galeniko.

Most juicers and guys with great bodies don't get a lot of pussy, if they didn't get pussy before they had a great body. This is just how it works. 

your are my height actually a bit taller than me your about 6'1 right? No homo but your face is above average IMO...you have that accent women go crazy for....trust-  you'd be pulling these hot bitches either way.

The problem is most bodybuilders goto the point where it becomes 'too much' and that looks 'gross' to the avg female...or they get too fat in the offseason and never diet down which just ruins the whole look when you are wearing clothes that expose the muscle... being a naturally skinny dude i dont really have the genetics to get that grotesquely large and my hormone use just made me have the jacked+lean athletic look that I never could achieve naturally no matter what I did.

It definitely helped with women for me...the confidence plays a big part too though no doubt...when you know you look betetr than most of the other dudes around you... that shows in your bodylaguage and chicks love that...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2014, 11:11:15 AM »

My man Gal is a stone cold player/pimp.

Reminds me a lot of myself back in my younger pussy magnet days...........a chip off the old block indeed! 

Abs,lean face,gift of gab,and animal magnetism = mucho wet vagina.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 11:19:47 AM »
first off disclaimer, this is not made up or exegareted, this is as it happened.

this serves no self glorifying purpose, this is to encourage the out of shapeos and the ones in shape to stay in shape.

this is also the sledgehammer answer to the thread where grown men ask themselves how to REACT to a womans behaviour when shes having a shit on you.this is how you do it, you mkae sure they come at you, you do not make 6page threads wondring about what you should do next to pleae a woman bc she left you confused and insecure,haha, a thread full of 2000word essays every post.

first things first, new years night where all the women want some,they drunk,they more open.you make sure to smell good and be dressed good.
this means, not ultra tight pulloever or tanktop, but just s somewhat tight tshirt with not too long sleeves, so the guns are discreetly visibel.

so i satnd there before the bar-club and smoke a cig, inside numerous, countless women who were with their "best-compromise-lest-evil"choice of "boyfrend" have already eye fucked me to a point where its embarassing for all involved.they act like someone who has seen lambo for forst time in person and is overwhlemed now knwoing where to look at and in what order.

no thinking about what should i do when she texts me this and that blabla.

ok, so standing outside, clandsetlinely, discretly, as if its coincidental, holding the abs tight and the arms slightly under contraction, now coming walking along 2 girls.
my senses can tell from afar they want some.
as they aproaching, i hear the one of them "dammn, look at him", so i put on the multi million dollar hollywood smile and say hapy new years.
they come straight at me and they go"Look at him, hes pure muscle"(they talking about me shreddedness, make note, they dont say hes big guy, they say hes allmuscle, you fat permabulker fucks).
and then they go on "so sexy"blbla and ask me if i will allow them to touch my arms.
i tell them go ahead.they do so,and procedd to touch my chest,and abs, through the tshirt.

they ask if im with the chippendales.i reply no, im better than them.

by now, a slight female crowd is gathering around the spot, observing whats happening,the air is bathedin the breath of salivating mouths, itchy vaginas,glazing eyes.they realize the better of the marlboro man is standing infront of them.the fantasy they use when lonely in bed rubbing their clits.

i keep my cool under the pressure, and now think is the moment for the following.

i ask them"perhaps you want see the abs"they say yes, so i lift the shirt, exposing rock hard chiseled midescetion.

now one standyier woman comes and asks if she can lick them, i say sure.

now estrogenig chain reaction breaks loose, they ask do you have facebook(nah i dont).

another comes and tells me her number loudly as very fisrt thing, haha as if id memorize it.

they know no holding back at this point, all the ladylike behaviour is thrown out of the window(so much for asking what to do when woman sends wierd texts, you do not overcomplicate things), my shirt is now in acute danger of being torn apart.

one of the girl lifts up her skirt and has nothing under it,just pantyhose and says look at my abs, putting my hnad on her crotch area :D

another on slips her hands from the abs right into my pants ,grabbing the penis.other says she wet as hell and asks me if i want a blowjob right there right now, evry crowded place, full of ppl,middle of the city :D

i tell them all to calm down, i love them all, but one at a time.

then i annonce my phone number and they get their phones out to memory my number, as if its a special moment at michael jackson concert-gig.they ask to take pics etc blabla,i let them.

i dont say i like one in particular, i tell them can "holla at me" any time, the lot of them.

the situation calms down after this, i pick one and go on to spent the rest of night celebrating new year eve with.

in conclusion, the mroal of the story is, when you have the look and bit charme, you get away with almost everything,right in their faces.
do not overthink what women might think or do next.let them come at you.
do not hink too much, better spend more time in the gym, less time eating.

then earn your reward at snipping with the fingers.

this isnt even the whole evening,this is just to get the pint across.

you got one life, sitting at home and saying its not worth the effort, forc feeding yourself with oreos, this is akin to thworing your life in the garbage bin, dont cinfuse this fattie behaivour with "enjoying life".all the french food conaisseurs are fat disgusting fucks who break out on sewat waterfalls as soon they start moving.its disgusting.

are the gym session great fun,where you blast the muscles into deel pain zone?hellno.its not a nice warm feeling, theres easier ways to spend the day.
are the cardio sessions where your lungs scream for air, where you heart feels like youre gonna shit or vomit it out fun?
is the burning feel in all fibres fun?hell no.

is the cardio boring.yes.

is eating mostly pale taste always more or less the same foods enjoyable?not really.

are the hunger attacks,the hunger bangs and the almost panick like hunger attacks to go through great fun?tyhey certainly arent.

theres more comfortbale things to do.but can all do them after the gym.you out of shape fatties have not any advantage in life comfortabilty,you just never bother to move at all.

is it worth it?

well if youre not a faggeet and like woman flying at you like flies to shit,then its all worth it.

cheers,happy new year to all.that said,stop the excuses and sedantery lifestyle.

lay the fork down once in a while, you risking to swallow it one day by accident or something ;D

Great story Gayleniko , you forgot the part when you went home alone    ;D

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2014, 11:23:55 AM »
So failenko, did u enjoyed the company of the bartender or resumed yourself just playing with yourbody in the lonliness of drugs and new year eve?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2014, 11:32:23 AM »
i forgot, one asked if i want be her personal trainer haha.

one said she know she dont look good enough for me but if can atleast take a pic.was granted.

i ssen a thread here where ppl said they stayed at home,etc,this kinda shocked me.
we not born to stay at home.

home is for sleeping,eating.sex.

other than that,might aswel go to prison, the room is bit smaller bit otherwise all the same.

this remeinds me this waht also happend yesterday, so we sit in the club bar and 3 guys salivate over that 1 girl which stands there, how good she looks, blabla,she seems arrogant to them, would you aproach her blabla.
i see nothing the like gonna come fromt hem, i ask them are you insane or homosexual or both, by sitting here she will be 1 more women in your lifes that passes by and not even notices you.
and they then ask are you going to aproach her,and like children put out money from pocket and lay on table,as monetry bet or something.

i simply went to her and started the chat, went ok first until one kinda dumb remark from me and then she nexted me.i failed.so waht

but moral of the story, atleast i tried, i wasnt sitting there daydreaming and with my jaw dropped open 8)

Great story Gayleniko , you forgot the part when you went home alone    ;D
;D

well you know, going home alone is kinda logical, i do have my own 1 girl at home.shes not into 3some ;D

So failenko, did u enjoyed the company of the bartender or resumed yourself just playing with yourbody in the lonliness of drugs and new year eve?
calm down pipe smoker,ign up to an eglish language class, this is an atrocity on the eyes to read

wh are you melting so hard in jealousy?have you done the first step to get out of the depressive hole you call life?
do you even lift?at what location :D
n

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2014, 11:35:00 AM »
"manuelsonn" looks like eight pounds of shit in a five-pound bag if I remember correctly.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2014, 11:38:40 AM »
"manuelsonn" looks like eight pounds of shit in a five-pound bag if I remember correctly.
i too ,remeber vaguely, more chins than i thought were humanly possibel
n

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
ok, ok, all jokes aside, did u get some coupons from the bartender  or not?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2014, 12:25:22 PM »
no offence gal but your post reeks of insecurity

when you dont give a fuck about all the shit in your opening post

thats when you are comfortable in your own skin  8)
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2014, 12:28:18 PM »

'calm down one at a time'

hahahahaha fucking classic galineko!

:D
b

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2014, 12:29:50 PM »

I think you may be missing the point bigmc.

Galeniko posts these advices for the betterment of all getbiggers.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2014, 12:31:11 PM »

my advice would be find a nice girl and settle down

who gives a fuck what a bunch of random drunk whores think in a club

little bit of a shallow existence

just my opinion

no doubt gal is a good looking guy

and his abs really are top notch  8)
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 12:32:48 PM »

nah you dont understand the character.insecurity is foreign to me.if you read further, i have settled with 1 girl.

'calm down one at a time'

hahahahaha fucking classic galineko!

:D
we know from certain memebrs here the effects of sudden estrogen bursts,someone has to keep the cool in those situations 8)

hey btw happy new year to everyone(yes everyone).best health, moneys and women.with money you just buy the women, thats why i put money before women.

n

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2014, 12:39:25 PM »
nah you dont understand the character.insecurity is foreign to me.if you read further, i have settled with 1 girl.

we know from certain memebrs here the effects of sudden estrogen bursts,someone has to keep the cool in those situations 8)

hey btw happy new year to everyone(yes everyone).best health, moneys and women.with money you just buy the women, thats why i put money before women.

good for you

i hope you are happy together

happy new year  :-*
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2014, 12:41:08 PM »

yah,just a motivational essay, not meant bad.this stuff happens more often, i just dont write them down every time.
sure comes of as bragging maybe to some, but is not.

the message is be gal, dont be the guys who stood nearby in jealousy and begged their women"lets go baby, lets move along,heres nothing to see, lets go home eat bit icecream and cuddle".

8)

yes happy  with the girls, but the day she starts those weird texts ,will be the last one ;D
n

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2014, 12:54:58 PM »
l

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2014, 12:57:16 PM »
Great Story Gale

But it requires at least ONE PIC! :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2014, 01:00:30 PM »
then i annonce my phone number and all the women, peasants and citizens of the land kneel in awe as the king has spoken his yearly announcement

Great use of "announce" on your phone number Gale :D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2014, 03:24:32 PM »
Your wrong galeniko.

Most juicers and guys with great bodies don't get a lot of pussy, if they didn't get pussy before they had a great body. This is just how it works. 

your are my height actually a bit taller than me your about 6'1 right? No homo but your face is above average IMO...you have that accent women go crazy for....trust-  you'd be pulling these hot bitches either way.

I got more action in 6 months of being 200 single digits than I did in the previous 27 years. You're never going to be clocking in the 9s if you're average looking but you open up a whole new world when you get ripped. And Permabulking makes you invisible to even ugly fat women.

Obviously if you're ugly , broke, short and socially retarded then nothing is going to work.

Happy ny gal!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2014, 03:50:44 PM »
 :D ;D

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »
Gal is the Man!

Happy new year Gal

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2014, 04:29:36 PM »
I got more action in 6 months of being 200 single digits than I did in the previous 27 years. You're never going to be clocking in the 9s if you're average looking but you open up a whole new world when you get ripped. And Permabulking makes you invisible to even ugly fat women.

Obviously if you're ugly , broke, short and socially retarded then nothing is going to work.

Happy ny gal!

I will rot in hell before I diet down to appeal to some worthless, piece of shit, fucking whore. but that's just me...

A huge part of being an  alpha male, is not giving a shit what women think of you. and being able to pull good looking women despite your physical flaws and being able to  capitalize  on your  gifts.
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2014, 04:50:23 PM »
Gal is also known as

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2014, 04:50:31 PM »
Good stuff Gal

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2014, 05:18:20 PM »
Great Story Gale

But it requires at least ONE PIC! :D
ima fraid not, the women were so athletic they wouldnt fit into the camera spectrum ;D

better not have such on the phone, the girl could saw my balls or penis off while i sleep if she sees such.is not the compromising and sharing kind ;D

n