Author Topic: Shawn Ray No Longer Working For Gear Nutra  (Read 17736 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Shawn Ray No Longer Working For Gear Nutra
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2014, 03:11:49 AM »
Thanks.... I'll update my "complete strangers and what they do for a living" spreadsheet ASAP.

HA!!  ;D :D ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2014, 03:32:03 AM »
fuck

i just sold all my bit coins

and bought shares in irrelevant midgets from the 90s

shit
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 03:42:53 AM »
Fuck! Apple aparently was counting on Shawn's expertise for a future merger (Fox guy Press)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 05:14:44 AM »
Vince showibg us that he is a industtie insider...he should buy the company and lrt vissy be the spokesperson and rename it to queer nutra

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 06:35:21 AM »

You can't succeed in business if you're don't try for risk of failure, that's why some people are still working in their 70's in debt.  While I've had a number of failed ventures, I've had great success with others......that's the way life works.  

I do agree with this ideology.  But you just do not have that "it" factor.  I know that because there is no way anyone with significant accomplishments or the possibility of accomplishments can do so while focused on so much insignificant dramas.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 06:46:25 AM »

You can't succeed in business if you're don't try for risk of failure, that's why some people are still working in their 70's in debt.  While I've had a number of failed ventures, I've had great success with others......that's the way life works.  

what is your success/fail rate? Because you give the impression on here that you fail more than you succeed.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2014, 07:01:58 AM »
No word on the reason yet but we'll have to wait and see but he was apparently terminated.  He was the Vice President at the time.

If you want my opinion, this company hasn't produced or released any products yet so I don't think its a kick on him

No.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2014, 07:12:41 AM »
I do agree with this ideology.  But you just do not have that "it" factor.  I know that because there is no way anyone with significant accomplishments or the possibility of accomplishments can do so while focused on so much insignificant dramas.

I'm pretty sure Donald Trump himself got into a few fights when in Walmart buying some kerosene to heat his trailer.
O

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2014, 07:57:18 AM »
I'm pretty sure Donald Trump himself got into a few fights when in Walmart buying some kerosene to heat his trailer.

Guarantee you Warren Buffet went to bodybuilding shows posed down next to guys like Billy Gunz, displaying a physique only a mother would love, then followed that up by getting spat on by a gay4pay bodybuilder filled with odd foreign oils in his body. These are all traits of highly successful risk takers in this world.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2014, 08:10:11 AM »
Guarantee you Warren Buffet went to bodybuilding shows posed down next to guys like Billy Gunz, displaying a physique only a mother would love, then followed that up by getting spat on by a gay4pay bodybuilder filled with odd foreign oils in his body. These are all traits of highly successful risk takers in this world.

Lord, Vince takes a lot of shit here and just keeps on truckin'. Def a getbigger.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 09:03:27 AM »

lol  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 09:07:34 AM »

haha, I love Vince but this shit cracks me up  ;D
O

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2014, 09:12:04 AM »
Not been able to sleep since I've heard this.

Nor has the people of North London either. Everyone out in the street talking about it  :-\

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2014, 09:12:33 AM »
I don't know what they had at their booth at recent shows but they have signed athletes and sell merchandise.  They are showing some sups but no way to purchase them.

http://gearnutra.com

Big LOL @ their "press releases"!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2014, 09:15:16 AM »
Not been able to sleep since I've heard this.

Nor has the people of North London either. Everyone out in the street talking about it  :-\

:D Same here in the entire San Francisco Bay Area. People are roaming the streets searching for answers, and finding only empty glutamine wrappers.
a

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2014, 09:15:56 AM »
Jay Cutler is laughing somewhere.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2014, 09:33:28 AM »
Jay Cutler is laughing somewhere.

I wonder how well BPI is doing. Why would someone sell 'successful' products with huge discounts?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bpisports/bpisports.htm

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2014, 09:48:54 AM »
I wonder how well BPI is doing. Why would someone sell 'successful' products with huge discounts?

Make up the per-unit losses on volume? ;D

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2014, 09:56:23 AM »
this is genius groink

Thanks.... I'll update my "complete strangers and what they do for a living" spreadsheet ASAP.

class.

what happened with vinces walmart show down?

I've been scouring the news and it appears to have gone under the radar. then again thats what the success stories do-  keep the bad stuff off the news.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2014, 09:59:34 AM »
I really find myself, staring out of the window at nothing tonight. Can't make sense of this news.

I guess it's just going to be one of those things nobody will ever understood yet talk about it for generations to come.

And as the names of Achilles, Mandela, Jesus Christ and Caesar fade into the dust of time. Well, at least the people will always have this ..

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2014, 10:02:21 AM »
A true shot heard around the world my friends.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2014, 10:10:51 AM »

You can't succeed in business if you're don't try for risk of failure, that's why some people are still working in their 70's in debt.  While I've had a number of failed ventures, I've had great success with others......that's the way life works. 

Which is why you never posted any proof of your online business ventures clearing a profit...

all drugs - TPPIIP

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2014, 10:12:21 AM »
its times like these when you just look up to the skies and shout 'why...... oh why'.

its difficult to come to terms with but we can only hope that we, as humanity, can find something positive to come out of this.

my thoughts are with shawn and his family at this testing time.

apparently michael schumachers family just told him and he sat up from his coma, unable to speak, a solitary tear winding its way down his face.........

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 10:13:58 AM »

At least they had a product.   What did Mrs. Ray's company have to show for itself?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2014, 10:14:49 AM »
Which is why you never posted proof of any of your online business ventures clearing a profit...

Well I'm sure he will ... once he makes a profit. It's only been 10+ years. These things take time.