Author Topic: Permacutting?  (Read 9952 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Permacutting?
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2014, 10:25:29 AM »
Runnign ephedrine is great for kiling appetite. I'd have to force myself to eat.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2014, 10:27:19 AM »
btw lol that guy whos on all those fatburners all year is playing with fire.

if he dropped them, hed find out hed be about just as lean as long diet is more or less same, without the short and long term risks of fatburners.

Agreed. It's like the mega juice heads who are on 6 different hormones at once and if they drop one, they think the whole world is crashing all around them and their shrinking by the minute...Mentally ill souls...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2014, 10:27:26 AM »
 Tren = my fatburner.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2014, 10:27:42 AM »
I can tell you have the privilege of not knowing any tweakers. Meth exploded on the West Coast but has seem to gone into remission. Either that or all the tweakers stay in crack houses. But I've seen lots of tweakers and even after stopping they are all wired the same. It fries the brain. Have you ever seen someone walk with the crack swing? Even after not using crack, stim addicts have tell tale mannerisms that are unmistakable. I can spot them from a mile away.

As for adderall and provigil I am VERY interested. I am slowly moving back towards going into school and if I could get a script for provigil I'm sure I'd make it through with ease. It seems like the lesser of two evils. I've tried adderall before (script) but was very negative and didn't like it. But in hindsight I think it was agreeable with me and I should probably give it another shot. I ended up leaving it in my locker at school and some junkies stole it, crushed it all up and snorted it (I never knew there was recreational value in them at the time).

I'm scatterbrained and if/when I go back to school I will definitely get a script. I've tried low dose provigil and it is absolutely amazing. My medical insurance covers it so I'd definitely take it for school. It feels like it just turns off the lazy button in your brain and you're unrestrained. No tweaky feeling at all. I don't even like too much coffee anymore.

Interesting. I've taken adderall recently for the first time while working on some hard problems at work overnight. I'm not sure how many mg I took but did take only 1/4 of a pill at a time. It absolutely helped me with concentration, no noticeable side effects.

I wonder how easy it is to get Provigil prescribed. Adderall is quite easy, complain about ADD life symptoms and it's pretty much a done deal. Provigil main purpose under prescription is to prevent narcolepsia... kinda hard to fake to your doc :)
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2014, 10:28:14 AM »
8)

What's your cutting "cycle" like to maintain this condition?
®

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2014, 10:29:16 AM »
DNP dude.

It ain't bug spray. It's a phenol compound used to ignite dynamite (or was used for that purpose).

It's an excellent cutting tool but it needs to be combined with a low dose anabolic (at the very least), or it will chew into muscle very rapidly as it has no intrinsic anti-catabolic properties and causes a rather extreme increase in metabolic rate (up to 75%). The side effects at any dose greater than 250mg are also incredibly harsh.

Clenbuterol is by far the best cutting drug imo. It is cardiotoxic (likely to accelerate collagenous remodelling of the ventricles) but you can extinguish the negative effect on the heart by taking a beta-1 selective antagonist such as metoprolol or carvedilol.
i dont believe the 75% claim,hell no.

n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2014, 10:31:27 AM »

What's your cutting "cycle" like to maintain this condition?
If I told ya`.....I`d have to kill ya` !  LOL  :D

Not much really,Test,Tren,Mast, dosages varied,but never extremely high............clean diet,hard training with moderate weights, and very little rest between sets.

I did do cardio ....just walked for 20-30 minutes on an inclined treadmill 4-5 days a week.......nothing strenuous,just to burn a few extra cals.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2014, 10:32:20 AM »
If I told ya`.....I`d have to kill ya` !  LOL  :D

Not much really,Test,Tren,Mast, dosages varied,but never extremely high............clean diet,hard training with moderate weights, and very little rest between sets.

I did do cardio ....just walked for 20-30 minutes on an inclined treadmill 4-5 days a week.......nothing strenuous,just to burn a few extra cals.

wow, no DNP, clen or ECA? impressive.
®

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2014, 10:34:23 AM »
i dont believe the 75% claim,hell no.

Sure it's true because most people would be dead so the body decomposes quickly

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2014, 10:35:26 AM »
wow, no DNP, clen or ECA? impressive.
Never used any of that shit except for Ephedrine years ago and then I was taking only 1 tab about 15 minutes before I did cardio at post workout.

dustin

« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »
Interesting. I've taken adderall recently for the first time while working on some hard problems at work overnight. I'm not sure how many mg I took but did take only 1/4 of a pill at a time. It absolutely helped me with concentration, no noticeable side effects.

I wonder how easy it is to get Provigil prescribed. Adderall is quite easy, complain about ADD life symptoms and it's pretty much a done deal. Provigil main purpose under prescription is to prevent narcolepsia... kinda hard to fake to your doc :)

Yeah, it's harder to get a script which sucks because I think it's a much, much safer drug. I wouldn't want to take adderall for an extended period of time when there are safer drugs like provigil. When I'm back in school I'll fight hard for a script.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2014, 10:37:42 AM »
Yeah, it's harder to get a script which sucks because I think it's a much, much safer drug. I wouldn't want to take adderall for an extended period of time when there are safer drugs like provigil. When I'm back in school I'll fight hard for a script.

Scripts are only hard, not because of safety but because kids were selling it making big bucks on the side

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2014, 10:38:12 AM »
Between 6-7 % but holding some water.

Holding water indeed , exactly 2 weeks after a show , eating whatever I wanted.

something 6-8.

hard to tell bc of the steroid bloat,bro ;D

:o

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2014, 10:40:01 AM »

I love that look actually......nice and full,unless you go completely wild on crappy food.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2014, 10:40:47 AM »
hell i do the dieting with no nothing but ciggaretes, without the willpower nothing gonna work.

starving plenty, you know that feeling, when straight after a meal youre hungry again.never realy full.

Sure it's true because most people would be dead so the body decomposes quickly
yeah doesnt add up.
efedrine or clen raise metalism by 100cals day.

sunds like a bs claim, ill believe it when i see the study

come to think of, never seen a gym rats doing pre and post dnp pics.

only heard and read of twinkos dropping dead.

hey i figured its after a show,fattening up somewhat.i knew its not before a show, ie leading to it.

the navel area ,the adonis diet fat deposits give it away.

now if you were 5 at the show or less, then thatll be 6-7% no more.
n

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2014, 10:42:13 AM »
I love that look actually......nice and full,unless you go completely wild on crappy food.

It feels good you are pump without even working out.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »

also good energy and sex drive.

and easy to maintain somewhat, if bit restrictive at diet.

if not,the lines will soon fade away :-X
great structure btw che.

lol, on gears you are pump without even eating ;D
n

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2014, 10:46:05 AM »
.the navel area ,the adonis diet fat deposits give it away.

fuck you , there is not fat there, just water  >:(

2 weeks before the show

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2014, 10:47:07 AM »
hell i do the dieting with no nothing but ciggaretes, without the willpower nothing gonna work.

starving plenty, you know that feeling, when straight after a meal youre hungry again.never realy full.

yeah doesnt add up.
efedrine or clen raise metalism by 100cals day.

sunds like a bs claim, ill believe it when i see the study

come to think of, never seen a gym rats doing pre and post dnp pics.

only heard and read of twinkos dropping dead.
hey i figured its after a show,fattening up somewhat.i knew its not before a show, ie leading to it.

the navel area ,the adonis diet fat deposits give it away.

now if you were 5 at the show or less, then thatll be 6-7% no more.

One of my rules for getting lean is to never leave the table feeling full or even somewhat satisfied.

Weirdly enough,when I eat clean,I eat 6 X a day,2 of those are whey in water,but 4 solid decent sized low cal meals.

When I take a dump,it looks like a hamster shit in the toilet!  :D

I think becauase I`m training hard and taking gear,coupled with low cals,all/most of my food is being totally utilized by the body,thus resulting in a turd that looks like a 6 month old baby dropped a duece in the toilet.

Just felt like sharing and shooting the shit.  ;D

dustin

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »
Scripts are only hard, not because of safety but because kids were selling it making big bucks on the side

Yep, but my primary care physician knows me well. He's offered me tons of narcotics and I've never filled a script past T3s which were just for emergency purposes. He would prescribe me the max amount of percs or whatever other expensive opiates they're prescribing without a second thought.

I do shift work (which is why I'm sometimes on here for hours at night) and sleep has always been an issue. I'm sure I could get a small script. I would never abuse it either, it's all paid for and I wouldn't want to fuck myself over. I could just throw on a glittery thong and do some pose downs for schmoes online if I needed beer money. ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2014, 10:48:15 AM »
Hell yeah,you get a pump from stirring a cup of coffee! ;D

Gotta` love those carbs after a long tough contest diet.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2014, 10:50:50 AM »
One of my rules for getting lean is to never leave the table feeling full or even somewhat satisfied.

Weirdly enough,when I eat clean,I eat 6 X a day,2 of those are whey in water,but 4 solid decent sized low cal meals.

I think becauase I`m training hard and taking gear,coupled with low cals,all/most of my food is being totally utilized by the body,thus resulting in a turd that looks like a 6 month old baby dropped a duece in the toilet.

Even when I'm dieting I have to eat (clean) 5 or 6  times a day until I'm full , otherwise I lose muscles .

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2014, 10:53:52 AM »

haaha, during hard dieting when i shit, its all air.nothing comes out ;D

expect sometimes the furious gatlin gun -esque dierheas for no reason.after those stomach gets sucked in and very dry look.consistenly ;D

yah best to come to terms that no meal gonna be satisfying or filling, nor very tasty.

i dont plan cheat days,i carry on for as long i can before the binge meltdown happens.
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2014, 10:55:11 AM »
I hear ya` Che....actually,when dieting,I do get full, but it`s mostly caused by my stomach shrinking and waist getting smaller.

Those meals wouldn`t fill me up one iota if it was in the off-season.....it would seem like a snack.

I was one to always overdiet anyway,but I think it`s better to be cut at 2 weeks out than to be cut at 2 weeks after the show, which I`ve seen so many people do because they would equate their bodyweight on the scale to actual muscle size and be afraid if they saw the pounds dropping on the scale.

Fucking idiots......been training over decades of time and competing for years,but still have no clue as to how to get ripped.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2014, 10:57:15 AM »
haaha, during hard dieting when i shit, its all air.nothing comes out ;D

expect sometimes the furious gatlin gun -esque dierheas for no reason.after those stomach gets sucked in and very dry look.consistenly ;D

yah best to come to terms that no meal gonna be satisfying or filling, nor very tasty.

i dont plan cheat days,i carry on for as long i can before the binge meltdown happens.
I can relate bro!  LOL  ;D